Home > Introductions > Hi, I'm a new addition to the site!

AuthorMessage
MelissaJ
Hi, I'm a new addition to the site!
Hey!
I'm pretty new to the site. I'm finding that I like it better than FictionPress, and it's just as easy - if not easier- to use. I have the several chapters of one story up so far, with more on the way. They're already written; I'm just in the process of revising them. Any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated, and I would be happy to return the favor. :)
Shadow-fox Hi I am shadow-fox and I would gladly help you.
peterpandacomplex I'm new also. I used to just read all the awesome stories on here then I just decided to actually post mine. All of my stories are, well, in the process of being written except for the only one I got posted. I just need to type them...
St_Elmos_Fire I'm also new. This is my second post, in fact! I've seen pretty good stories on here as well, and I like how you can rate stuff. I only have one story too! I just posted the second chapter.
St_Elmos_Fire I have a few rating points, so I can rate your story if you tell me where it is. (there are so many stories...it's like looking for a needle in a haystack sometimes :( )

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 651464
  • Stories: 39931

Recent Stories