Home > Writing Tips > The Idea Hut

AuthorMessage
drtylttlscrt
The Idea Hut
Hello, all! I just joined and I'm very eager to get started writing Frerard fanfics! Only problem is, I don't have many ideas... but I do have one! My idea is this thread - you roughly tell me a plot (A blurb, if you like) and I turn it into a fanfic with lots of detail! Don't tell me ideas for endings or anything, though. I'll say in this thread when I have published a fanfic you've suggested! Thanks!

P.S. Some of them may possibly be sexually explicit.
KurtPikachu2001 Okay, I accept this challange. What is your area of interest? Whatever characters you like, you can put them in sitautions where the characters are firemen or go to work at a resturant.

Or maybe there's a movie you like or a TV Show and a scene you liked that you can recreate and put the characters in your fanfic in that situation.
drtylttlscrt Hmm... I like a lot of Tim Burton films. My favourite ones are Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare Before Christmas and The Corpse Bride! And if not films, they could probably work at a crappy burger joint or something and they need to get away from work... wow, thanks for the tips!
KurtPikachu2001 Hey, you're welcome! :) Feel free to read my fanfics!

drtylttlscrt I saw you have a lot of Futurama/American Dad, and I love those shows! I'll be sure to check out your fanfics later, but I now have an idea that I'm gonna get to work on... I'll say as soon as it's published!
drtylttlscrt Also, to anyone who visits, I just posted chapter 1 of Frank's Only Friend! It contains warnings in the summary, btw.
KurtPikachu2001 Cool to know that there's others here who like Futurama and American Dad! Hope you can read them and tell me what you think!

I see you like My Chemical Romance. Read your fanfic, it's really cool.

Be sure to read and review!
drtylttlscrt Thanks! :D And I loved Very Ape!
KurtPikachu2001 Awesome! Be sure to read some more and review them! :) Maybe you can write a fanfic about them running away from cops and becoming plumbers or something like that!

What other ones did you like? Don't forget to read my Futurama ones, too!

Who's your favorite on those shows?
drtylttlscrt My fave American Dad character = Roger

My fave Futurama character = Igner

I just read The Dynamic Fools - loved it! You really should consider sending some of your scripts to Seth McFarlane!

Register Lost password

Filter

You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Log in to adjust filter.

Featured Story

Site Stats

• Authors: 483700
  • Stories: 40149

Recent Stories