Review for Channel Hopping
(#) whatkatydid 2006-12-10 03:12:34 PM
Here's the reasons why I loved this chapter.
- The frown on her face indicates that she doesn't really understand the words and sentences that her eyes capture.
- I loved that, it was right up my street in the descriptive field....
- He shimmies his legs onto the bed and rests his back against the headboard, - are ya sure you didn't just wanna put "Indian Style" in there....cos I'm thinking you did....
- "I know... How could I forget about Cody and his foot fetish?" - what's wrong with a foor fetish??
- They kiss. - I need more than that....c'mon.
- Your existance doesn't turn into something divine once you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. - the truth is so simple.
Caren was a lot stronger than I'll ever be. And maybe that's why she stuck with me for so long. - I liked this line a lot.
- Yet, I have the feeling that I took a lot more than I gave. - Ok so Pete's finally getting it....
- Only, in the course of your life different perspectives open up and you re-write plans you've made earlier. We're allowed to take a different route - Amen to that.
- To this day, glued to my inner eye. Preserved against time and all other influences from the world outside. - ok now you're just rubbing it in, stop being so damn great.
Have a freakin rating point, shove it up your arse you complete genius.
You're a completely complete lovely reviewer. Completely, dude.
Summertime and the livin' is easy. (Except when you're on the run.) *AUDITIONED STORY*
- Authors: 483597
- Stories: 40149
A pen pal project is assigned, what happens when Gerard Way introduces himself to his new "pal"?
Gerard is a cartoon artist working in New York, but that's only what he does during the day. At nigh...
Enjolras has only had one love in his life: his country. What happens when the spirited leader of th...
In: Les Miserables
In: Azumanga Daioh