Review for Channel Hopping
(#) whatkatydid 2006-12-10 03:12:34 PM
Here's the reasons why I loved this chapter.
- The frown on her face indicates that she doesn't really understand the words and sentences that her eyes capture.
- I loved that, it was right up my street in the descriptive field....
- He shimmies his legs onto the bed and rests his back against the headboard, - are ya sure you didn't just wanna put "Indian Style" in there....cos I'm thinking you did....
- "I know... How could I forget about Cody and his foot fetish?" - what's wrong with a foor fetish??
- They kiss. - I need more than that....c'mon.
- Your existance doesn't turn into something divine once you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. - the truth is so simple.
Caren was a lot stronger than I'll ever be. And maybe that's why she stuck with me for so long. - I liked this line a lot.
- Yet, I have the feeling that I took a lot more than I gave. - Ok so Pete's finally getting it....
- Only, in the course of your life different perspectives open up and you re-write plans you've made earlier. We're allowed to take a different route - Amen to that.
- To this day, glued to my inner eye. Preserved against time and all other influences from the world outside. - ok now you're just rubbing it in, stop being so damn great.
Have a freakin rating point, shove it up your arse you complete genius.
You're a completely complete lovely reviewer. Completely, dude.
Being alone is the easiest thing in the world. Being lonely is the hardest. At eighteen, Gerard Way ...
- Authors: 609337
- Stories: 40303
A story about two star-crossed lovers: one kept oblivious, one playing God. Future triggers for alco...
Sequel to ‘Blood and Affection’. After a year has passed since Gerard turned Helena Sheridan int...
New assistant and new co-worker hired at Gerard's job but he finds them both incredibly attractive.
"Upon his father finding out about his drug use again, he is forced to join recovery seminars. His d...
portable stage manufacturer
In: Linkin Park