Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Breaking Hearts Never Looked So Cool

Breaking Hearts Never Looked So Cool

by kiara33 4 reviews

Pete recently broke up with Ashley and decided to take a reality show offer to maybe find his love. He recruits his longest dearest frien/Andy Hurley's Girlfriend and the rest of Fall Out Boy. Yo...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-06-03 - Updated: 2008-06-04 - 5904 words - Complete

0Unrated
Kate’s POV


“No, Dad, no matter what you say, I’m getting on this plane.”
“C’mon Katie, what is the point of this?”
“Um, finding someone to love.”
“You have plenty of that here.”
I rolled my eyes, even though I knew he couldn’t see it from the other line of the phone. “It’s not the same.”
“Well, I think it’s very desperate to have to go on a reality show for love.”
“No, it’s an opportunity to meet new people.”
“You could do that a bar.”
“Dad, seriously.”
There was silence on the other line, and then Dad took a deep breath.
“What was the name of the show again?”
“Clandestine Love.”
“And who is the boy?” He gruffed.
“Pete Wentz.” I retorted.
“Who is that?”
“A man in a band.”
“Aren’t they all?” He murmured. “Well, I’m going to google this guy.”
“Have fun. Don’t search pictures though.”
“Why?”
“You’ll see him naked.”
“Kate, please come home.”
I laughed. “Dad, seriously, I’ll be fine. I know how to handle myself.”
“I worry about that.”
“Why?”
“Because your 23 and you act like your 14.”
“I was a kick-ass 14 year old though.”
“No, you were a fourteen year old that got caught up in drugs.”
“Psht. I was 15 when I did that Daddy.”
“Not funny Kate.”
“Can we please just put that behind us? The plane is boarding now, so I have to get on.”
“Please don’t do this.”
“Bye Dad.”
“Kate-”
I hung up the phone, leaned down and grabbed the bags at my side. My red hair fell into my eye, and I annoyingly pushed it back behind my ears. I walked and gave the flight attendant my ticket, and then walked onto the plane. I smelled a mixture between old ladies and stale pretzels when I sat down on my seat, so my nose wrinkled, and I probably looked like a pug dog. I shifted my weight around in my seat and tried to get comfortable. I hated flying, so I was going to sleep the entire way. I had that much planned out. So, I laid my head down on my pillow, and tried to go to sleep. But my mind kept wandering.
What was Pete like?
Would he like me?
What if I went home tonight?
The very thought of being sent home the first night pissed me off. Unless, of course, he was a jackass. Then I’d gladly pack my bags. But I don’t think Pete would be.
And as those thoughts raced through my head, I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.



Jackelyn’s POV

“Your kidding me,” I said.

“Nope.”

“Your honestly fucking with me right now.”

“NO!” Pete said shaking his hands radically.

“Why would you do something like this?” I whined leaning back onto the soft chair.

“Because Petey wants a rebound chick.” Andy said plopping down next to me.

“Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the 3rd.” I exclaimed.

“After the whole Ash thing, I just want to meet some other people. Maybe I’ll realize who the girl for me is on this show.” he shrugged.

“That’s really pathetic you have to go on a reality show for that.”

“Fine then don’t come.” he said.

“Oh I wasn’t planning on coming.”

“So your going to stay here by yourself. For months.” he said whistling

“By myself?” I asked.

“Yeah, didn’t Andy tell you he’s coming to help make sure I make a good decision?”

“ANDY!” I yelled hitting his shoulder.

“Pete you ass.” he said.

“I can’t believe you were just going to leave me here while you go stay in a house full of girls.” I said sternly.

“Pete I hate you,” Andy stared hard at him and turned to me softening his look, “Baby, all those girls are going to be there for Pete, and why would I want to cheat on you with anyone of them. You’re the perfect girl for me.” he leaned down and kissed me softly.

“Joe and Pat are going to so if your going to stay here. Then maybe you can watch Hemmy for me.” Pete smiled sarcastically.

I sighed dramatically.

“I’ll participate in helping you undermine the meaning of love.” I mumbled.

“What was that?”

“Shut up, you know what I said.” I snapped.

“Well now that your going, can I ask you a favor?” he asked.

Kate’s POV

I got off the plane groggy and pissed off. I walked through and out of the crowded airport as quickly as I could, until I saw a sign that said “Clandestine Love” on it, with a bunch of girls surrounded it. I figured that was my stop. I dragged myself and my bags over there and smoothed down my hair, with had became wild on the plane ride. A big man stepped in front of us and counted how many were there.
“20? Ok, that’s everyone! Get in the car!” He shouted. The girls screamed and ran to the limo pulling up beside us.
What the hell did I get myself into?
I sighed, and handed my bags to the huge black man next to me, and then climbed into the limo last. There was a bunch of excited chatter, as a million girls talked excitedly.
“Oh my god! I can’t believe I’m here!” One squealed.
“I know!” Shrieked another.
“When do we meet Pete?” yelled another. I looked at her for a minute, and then looked at a girl to my side. Her hair was black and purple, bobby pinned back. She looked like she hadn’t eaten in weeks.
I smiled at her anyway when she looked at me.
“Hey, I’m Kate.” I held out my hand for her to shake. She looked down at it as if it was infested with some deadly disease, and then said,
“I’m Tiffany.” and looked away.
That’s when I decided that I wasn’t going to have any friends here. I took my hand back and shrugged. Some girl on the other side of me nudge my elbow. I turned to her and she held out her hand.
“Hey, I’m Sarah.”
I shook her hand. “I’m Kate.” I studied her for a minute. She wasn’t conventionally pretty, but in her own way she could be. Her light brown hair was pulled back into an innocent ponytail. I’m not trying to be a bitch, but she was someone I saw going home early. Which was sad, because I liked the girl so far.
“Where are you from?” I asked.
“Atlanta.” She grinned. “This is the farthest I’ve ever been from home. You?”
“Oh, I’m from Utah.” I shrugged. “Not the most exciting of all places, but you know.”
She nodded. “Oh, yea, I understand. How old are you?”
“23”
“Oh my god! Me too!” She squeaked.
Ok, my opinion was changed. She was fucking annoying. Maybe I’m being too harsh. I shrugged and gazed around the car of girls.
One in the corner caught my eye. She looked so familiar. I watched her text for about five minutes, while I was racking my brain to figure out who she was. I watched a girl next to her hold out her hand and introduce herself. Then the texting mystery girl shook the other’s ones and said;
“I’m Jackelyn.”


Jackelyn’s POV

“Shit, real name drop.” I thought.

Good thing only that freaky squeaky girl was paying attention to me.



PeterPanda: So are the girls cute?

JackRabbit: Uh, if you mean slutty, then yes.

PeterPanda: Are you playing nice?

JackRabbit: Like a hungry cat surrounded by fat mice.

PeterPanda: Oh jeez.

JackRabbit: Kidding,I’m not talking to them.

PeterPanda: Jackey! This is really important to me and your opinion matters the most to me. I’m really trusting you to help me on this one.

JackRabbit: fslkjfsdlkfn. I’ll put an effort in because the person you choose I’m going to have to put up with.

PeterPanda: Exactly, so really grill these bitches. I can’t take anymore fakeness.

JackRabbit: I know Pete, I just can’t beilve I’m a spy.

PeterPanda: Have any caught on yet?

JackRabbit: One keeps staring at me.

PeterPanda: Just keep your tattoos covered. I’m sure some of them are smart enough to figure out who you are.

JackRabbit: I took a couple of my piercing out shouldn’t that be enough?

PeterRabbit: You guys should be arriving soon so I’ll see you later.

JackRabbit: Toodle loo.

Kate’s POV

God hearing that name. Pissed me off even more. That name sounded familiar too! Fuck my life. I watched her for a few minutes more. She pushed up her sleeve and I saw a tattoo of the Chiodos “C” on her wrist. No way it couldn’t be. She pushed some hair behind her ear and I clearly saw the clandestine logo behind her ear. Which made me remember who she was.
Andy’s girlfriend, and Pete’s tattoo artist/best friend. DUH!
I smiled like an idiot because of how proud I was of myself for figuring it out. Sarah nudged me again, and looked at me as if I was crazy.
“You alright?” She said.
I nodded. “Yea. Great.” I turned my head back at Jackelyn, and she was staring at me. I smiled at her, and she just went back to her damn texting. I frowned. Why would she be here anyways?
Then my inner mind went to work, and after debating with myself for countless minutes, I decided she was a spy.
Muhahahahahaha. She would not get through me with her evil plot.
The car pulled up to this huge house. On the outside, there was a big sign that said-what else?-Clandestine Love. I assumed we were here. When Sarah saw the sign next to me, She squeaked again.
“Oh My God! We’re Here!”
I wanted to turn to her and say No shit stupid. But I refrained. The car pulled up and stopped, and big scary men came out and took our bags inside. Then they made us pile out, one by one, and line up. I stood in my line, bored, until I noticed something: Jackelyn was standing right in front of me. I smiled and leaned down in close to her ear.
“You’re Andy’s girlfriend, right?” I whispered softly.
She turned her head and looked at me, with a surprised face. And then she nodded. I smiled and leaned down again.
“And Pete’s tattoo artist?”
She smiled and nodded again.
“So what are you doing here?”
She turned to answer me but a long limo pulled up and we all knew, who was in it, of course. I moved back up to my place above her in the line, but she turned around to me and mouthed ‘We’ll talk later.’ I nodded back to her and turned my attention to the limo. It sat there in silence for about five minutes, and I was starting to think that NO ONE was even in there. Damn the reality show suspense.
Then out of nowhere, the door opened, and Mr. Peter Wentz stepped out. Every girl in the line went wild, and I clapped and screamed occasionally, but some people next to me (Like, oh, maybe SARAH went fucking insane.) Pete smiled and skimmed over the group of girls, and when his gaze met mine, I made the sickest face I could. Sure, I could’ve smiled, but where was the fun in that? Pete laughed and shook his head at me, and then looked back at the limo. A couple cameramen scanned the video camera over our faces. Then, Pete stood in the direct middle of us.
“Hey guys.” Pete cleared his throat and started to talk. (Except, I think Hey guys, wasn’t at ALL appropriate for a greeting right now). “Welcome to Clandestine Love!” He smiled.
All the girls screamed. Except, Jackelyn. She rolled her eyes and stared hard at him. Pete noticed her and just kept on a grinning. Then her turned his gaze back to the group.
“As you know, we are all here for one reason, to find love.” He continued. “And, I’m pretty sure you all know how this works, so I’m not going into great detail here, but, I do have people here to help me, and you need to meet.” He turned towards the limo and the door opened creepily.
“First off, The lead singer of my band, you might have heard of him, Mr. Patrick Stump!” A cute, chubby Patrick shyly got out the car, and waved. Then he adjusted the grey hat he was wearing. I couldn’t help but want to give him a hug.
“Next, Andy Hurley!” A thin, scrawny tattooed man got out of the car next, and looked really bored. He smiled at Jackelyn and then preceded to get next to Patrick.
“And the last member of my band, Joe Hobo Trohman!” A huge head of hair stepped out of the car next, and looked around, like a curious puppy. He wrinkled his nose a bit and then walked casually next to Andy. Pete turned back to us and smiled.
“So, Ladies, Meet me down here for a mixer in a bit.”
With that, he nodded, and a herd of wild sluts began to pound over me. I looked at Jackelyn, and then proceeded inside to pick out my bed. As I walked inside the HUGE mansion, I saw black walls with posters, basses, and records all over the wall. While I was admiring it’s beauty, something grabbed my arm. I turned to bitch at it, but it was Jackelyn.
“How did you know it was me?” She said quickly.
I smiled. “Honestly, I’ve seen you with Pete ALL over. And plus, I’ve wanted you to give me a tattoo for like, five years, but I could never find your damn parlor.”
“Oh.” She looked over at the girls running past us, and wrinkled her nose. “Yea, you really don’t have to run, all the beds have nametags on top of them.” She shook her head. “Fucking dumbass sluts.”
“Why are you here, then? I mean, why are you disgusted as a contestant?”
She rolled her eyes. “Pete begged me. He thought I’d have a better insight or something.”
I chuckled. And as I was about to open my mouth to say anything else, Pete and the rest of his crew walked threw the door. I watched as Pete, Andy, Patrick, And Joe trickled into the room. I looked at everyone of them, until a tiny body jumped on me and grabbed my arm. I looked over, and it was Sarah.
“Oh My GOD! Kate! We’re sharing a ROOM!” She screamed.
My face morphed into complete horror, and I looked over at Joe. He chuckled loudly.
“ISN’T THAT EXCITING?” She squeaked.
“Oh, it’s more exciting than if Blink-182 got back together.” I said, as genuine as I could. Fall Out Boy was full out laughing by now, but Sarah didn’t seem to notice.

Jackelyn’s POV

I watched as squeaky dragged Kate away and shook my head.

Pete migrated us into some secret room.

“This is the deliberation room.” he smiled

“Swanky.” I said sarcastically.

“Is that the one that was staring at you?” Pete asked. He pointed to a picture of Kate on a wall with pictures of all the girls/

“Yeah I think she figured it out for herself.”

“How?” Andy asked

“I itched my wrist and tucked hair behind my ear.”

“Wow, you might as well took your shirt off and showed them your ‘Mother Fucking FOB’ back tattoo.” Joe said laughing.

“Hey, I wasn’t thinking, give me a break.”

“I think we should make her stay in a room with the contestants as a punishment.” Patrick said.

“Watch it Stumpy.”

“Maybe you should actually.” Pete said.

“It will give you a better connection to the girls.” Andy added shrugging his shoulders.

I looked at all of them, “Yeah, and maybe it would be a good idea if I used your hats as toilets,” I said looking at Patrick, “Or if the next tattoo you want Peter, turns out to be the word tits,” I turned my gaze to Joe, “And your drug supply suddenly vanishes, it’s a good thing, it’s helping little Joe Joe.” I said ruffling his hair.

They all looked at me frightened.

“How come Andy doesn’t get a threat? That’s prejudice.” Joe said pointing at him.

“Oh well, I can just decide to wear granny panties and get more headaches at night.”

“Andy ain’t gonna get no lovin’!” Pete teased.

“Baby,” he cooed and wrapped his arms around me, “We were just kidding around no need to go hostile.”

“I wasn’t being hostile.” I murmured.

“You only have to act like one of these slutty girls, for this night, and then we’ll have our own room, and maybe you’ll be headache free…” he trailed off and started kissing my neck.

“Ok kids, let’s keep it G, kids.” Patrick piped up.

“Jackeyyyyyyyyyyyyy,” Pete whined.

“Peteyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,” I mimicked.

“I think it’s time for you to go get ready for the mixer.”

“Can’t I wear this?” I asked.

“No, your supposed to act like your trying to impress me.”

“And to impress you a girl has to dress a certain way?” I asked.

“Pete, why did you set her off?” Joe moaned

“Yeah, you might as well have said ‘circuses are fun and I love meat!”

“Fine, I’m not going to fight, I’ll go get ready.” I said climbing some stairs leading to the rooms.

“Atta Girl.” Pete said and I felt a hard slap against my butt. I turned around quickly.

“Pete watch your hands.” Andy said sharply.

“What? Were just friends, B.F.Fs for life. Right Jackie wackie?” he said pinching my cheek and shaking my face.

“Yeah, yeah,” I said swatting him off and went up the stairs.





Kate’s POV

The walls were a pale blue, and there were three beds in it. I saw the first one, was me. A picture of me and my name were above it in the Clandestine bat. I wanted to gag. I looked like shit in that picture. I glanced at the bed next to me. It was Sarah’s. Then, there was a bed across from us. I glanced at the name.
Good ole Tiffany was sitting there.
Greeeat.
Sarah smiled hugely at her. “HI! I’m Sarah.”
Tiffany, oddly, smiled. “Hi Sarah, I’m Tiffany.”
“ISN’T THIS GREAT? WE’RE ALL ROOMATES!” She squeaked, grabbing my shoulders into a hug. I awkwardly pushed away.
“Yea. Great. Uh, I think the mixer’s starting, so, I’m going to unpack later.”
“Oh, don’t even bother Kate, you won’t even need to unpack.” Tiffany said, like a snotty bitch.
I just smiled at her. “Ah, it’s great to be hated, isn’t it?” I rolled my eyes and headed downstairs. All the other girls were down at the bar, strewn in groups of around three, drinking and talking. I slowly made my way downstairs. Not even five minutes in I was bombarded.
“HEY! I’M HEATHER!”
“I’m Tara.”
“WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DRINK?”
I was fucking overwhelmed. “Uh, I just want a water, thanks?”
“Just water?” About half the room turned and looked at me as if I was nuts.
“Yea. I try to stay out of the drinking scene nowadays, thanks.”
“Why?” About ten people crowded around me. I saw Jackelyn glance over at me, waiting for an answer too.
“Um, Let’s just say I’m not very stable, and I do things that shouldn’t be done.”
Or the fact that rehab told me not to drink.
Everyone was silent.
“What the hell are you guys doing?” Jackelyn spoke up. “She wants a damn water, so get her one!”
A couple people scrambled behind the counter and I got about five waters handed to me.
“Uh, thanks.” I unscrewed the cap and took a drink. Jackelyn had moved next to me and was about to say something, when a couple girls screamed.
Pete was coming down the stairs.
As soon as everyone saw him, they screamed, clapped whistled, pretty much anything they could. Jackelyn raised her glass, and I just drank my damn water.
Pete smiled and when he got to the end of the staircase, people stopped screaming.
“All right, I’m going to take you out one by one, so I get a little time with each of you. Because, remember, five are going home tonight.” He rubbed his hands together and zipped up his hoodie a little more, skimming the crowd. “Hey, how about you come with me first?” He pointed to a girl with blonde and black hair, and she almost fainted. He walked over to her, took her by the hand, and led her to a curtain that was behind the bar. The rest of the girls began to chatter loudly, and I just looked at Jackelyn. She rolled her eyes.
“I can’t believe I agreed to do this.” I muttered.
“Hello Ladies!” A girl with pink and black hair walked up to us. “I’m Hannah.”
I nodded to her. “I’m Kate.”
“Ruby.” Jackelyn said. I kinda wrinkled my brow at her, and she shrugged.
“Wait-no, Ruby, don’t I know you from somewhere?” Hannah said.
Jackelyn kinda wiggled her shoulders. “Uh, Here or there, You might have seen me in a commercial, or I have my own porn DVD out.” She nudged Hannah. “I’m an actress.” She whispered.
Hannah’s jaw dropped. “Me too!” She patted Jackelyn on the shoulder. “I’ve also been on America’s Next Top Model. My agent said this would be a good practice.” She winked.
Jackelyn chuckled. “Oh, it is. I’ve been on a couple of these.”
“Oh, girl! You just get me!” Hannah took a drink of the thing she was holding in her hand. “I’ll have to catch up with you later. See you too, Kate.” She crinkled her nose and walked off.
“And that’s what I’m here for.” Jackelyn said, then took a drink.
“Nice story.” I said laughing. “Now, what exactly is your DVD’s name? I’d love to rent it.”
“Oh, shut up.” She skimmed the room again. “I’ll talk to you later Kate, I see some sluts that need a grilling.” She smiled at me.
I smiled back, “Ok.” and she was off. I watched her walk away, and then I looked at the room. There was still about 15 girls I probably should get to know, but I really wasn’t feeling like getting up. I finished my water and then turned around to get another behind the bar. And to my surprise Pete was in my water way.
He smiled. “Would you like your alone time now?”
I thought for a moment. “Nah, I think I’ll take it later.”
Pete’s face began shocked and confused, and he turned to walk away, but I grabbed his arm.
“I was only kidding. Of course I would.” I smiled at him.
Pete’s face became relaxed. “Oh. Ok.” He took my hand and led me behind the bar and behind the curtain. I grabbed a water and took it in there with me, planning to use it as a distraction if things got awkward. He pulled me back there and in the small room there was a couch, and a table with some liquor on it in the back. He pulled me to the couch and we both sat down.
“Well….I’m Pete.” He said awkwardly, and held out his hand.
“Why, Hello Pete, I’m Kate.” I shook his hand.
We sat there for a minute, and then he started to look paniced.
“Um, want something to drink?”
I held up my water. “Nah, I’m all set.”
“Oh.” He sat back down awkwardly and clasped his hands together. I could help but to giggle a little. “What?” He said.
“You don’t know what your doing, do you?”
He exhaled loudly. “Not at all.” His face looked out in a relieved smile. “Got any pointers?”
“Yea. Don’t not say anything. It makes me feel like a jackass.”
“So I should just start rambling on? Then I feel like a jackass.”
“Yes.”
“Fine. Where do you live?”
“Utah. And before you ask, I’m 23.”
“Ah, bit of an age difference.” He said.
“Yea, well. Sorry. Blame my parents.”
“What do you do for a living?”
“Oh, uh. I work in a hair salon as of now.”
He looked at me, puzzled. “What’s that mean?”
“I don’t want to be a hair stylist forever.”
“Then what else do you want to do?”
I pursed my lips. “I don’t know. I really would love to try being a artist.” I smirked. “Oh, and by the way, Jackelyn looks GREAT tonight.”
He groaned. “She told you?!”
“No.” I laughed. “I’m not as stupid as the other ones. I figured it out my own damn self.”
“Yea. I guess I wasn’t too sneaky on that one.” He shrugged. “I dunno, I figured since she would be staying here anyways, I might as well put her to use on the first night.”
“Oh, is she the one to impress with my personality and good looks?”
“Nah. Me first.”
“How am I doing so far.”
“Oh, trying to get an opinion out of me? You’re going to have to wait, like everyone else.”
“Aw, c’mon. I can keep a secret. Be real with me Peter.”
“Oh, busting out the full first name are we?” He joked.
“Yes, because I am trying to look official.”
“Actually, I think you’re a really easy person to be myself around.”
I nodded. “Good news, good news.”
“How do you feel about me?”
“I think your fucking precious.”
“Huh?”
“How you came in here all shy. My little Petey!” I pinched his cheeks and laughed. He moved away from me and laughed.
I took a drink of my water. He stared at the water for a minute, and then looked at me.
“Why are you only drinking water?”
“Ah, young one. A story for another time.”
“Oh, playing the sexy-mysterious card now, are we?”
“Only if you want me too.”
We smiled at each other for a minute, and then we leaned into each other for a kiss. His lips were soft. It was a nice kiss. Not one of those I want to fuck you kisses. A ‘I would like to get to know you kiss.’
We leaned back from one and another, and Pete caressed my face. Then we leaned in for another kiss.
“PETE! IS IT MY TURN?” A drunk Hannah ran through the door.
Pete turned away from me to look at her. “Uh, yea, I’ll come and get you in a second.”
“Promise?” She slurred.
“Promise.” Pete said firmly.
Hannah smiled and stumbled out the door. I looked at him.
“I won’t keep you busy.” I said, and I started to get up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back down for another kiss. I smiled at him.
“I’ll see you later.” He said as I opened the curtain and walked out.



Jackelyn’s POV

I had to talked to every single girl except one. Shit I should be the one with the reality show, not fucking Pete. I saw the girl I hadn’t talked to yet and sat next to her on the couch.

“Hi, I’m Ruby.” I said extending my hand out.

“Tiffany ,” She said wrinkling her forehead.

“Are you having fun so far?” I asked.

“Look, I’m not here to make friends at all. I’m here to get to know Pete and beat all the little bitches out like you.” She smiled a little.

“That’s great but maybe you would be a little more likeable if you would get the pole out of your god damn ass.”

She looked at me surprised, “I’m not getting kicked out of the house the first night, for kicking your ass so I suggest you leave me alone.”

“I suggest you get a grip of reality and stop being such a little bitch, because Pete isn’t attracted to girls who are complete and total bitches and fake.”

“How would you know you haven’t even had your alone time yet.”

I opened my mouth but another person’s voice said something.

“How about your alone time now, then?”

Tiffany’s face fell and I smiled.

“I would love that.” I said grabbing Pete’s hand and walking off toward the curtained area.



Pete’s POV

“So Princess Jack tell me what you think of the girls.” I said expecting a long list of negatives about each of them.

She pulled a notebook out of her bra and threw it at me.

“There’s the list of girls that specifically told me they were here for fame or to pursue their whatever careers. That‘s the first page.”

“The ones in pink are people who are so innocent I want to cut their eyes out. The ones in green are complete bitches.” I noticed Tiffany’s name in big bold letters.

“What about the one’s in yellow.”

“I liked them,” she mumbled.

“What was that?” I asked

She sighed and smiled, “There were a couple I liked.”

“Jackey, you don’t know how much this means to me. Thanks for helping.”

“Anything for Panda.” She said smiling, “You got some decisions to make.”

“Yeah, it’s already hard. I don’t know what I’m going to do when there’s like three people left.”

“That’s why you brought all of us along. At least we can cut a good chunk of the bulls hitters out now.”

“That’s why I love you Jackie. You know exactly what I want.”

She rolled her eyes at me and picked up her drink. “Yea, Yea. I say you kick out the T.V. whores first, and get the bitches out next.” She got up and walked out.
I stared at where she had been sitting for a long time, and then looked at the list.
Then I stood up and walked outside the curtain.
20 girls turned and smiled at me as soon as the curtain opened.
I smiled back. “Ok, I have to go upstairs and make my decision, and eliminations will be in one hour. Be ready.” I skimmed over the girls. All were beautiful to me in one way or another, but five had to go. I ran upstairs before one of them could catch me. I went into my room, which was just basically a big room full of needless shit. I mean, who was ever going to use that huge couch when I have a bed right here? I would probably only be in here to sleep and make elimination decisions. I opened a curtain to my right, and waited for Andy, Patrick, and Joe to come upstairs. Once I heard the door crack, I said:
“So, what do you guys think?”
Patrick put a smile on his grim face, and Andy and Joe just gave a thumbs up.
“That’s it? A thumbs up?”
“It’s only been a day Pete.” Patrick explained. “But most of these girls are straight up hoes.”
Joe looked at Patrick and cracked a smile. “Never thought I’d hear our little Pattie say that.”
“It’s the truth, don’t call me Pattie, Joe, for the last time.”
Joe looked at me. “Well, it’s true. Most of these are stupid, immature girls.”
“They are probably around the same age as you, Joe.” I argued.
“Doesn’t matter. I may be a tad immature, but I’m not stupid. Case closed.” He plopped down on the chair next to me. Andy and Patrick followed. I looked up at the girls on the wall and sighed.
“Well, I have Jackelyn’s notes, so shall we get started?”


Jackelyn’s POV

All the girl’s were lined up and staring at me. Most likely confused because I was not in line with them I was waiting at the bottom of the stairs facing all of them First came down Patrick, then Andy, followed by Joe and finally Pete. When he reached the bottom we linked arms and walked to the front of the girls.

“Hello ladies,”

“Hi Pete,” they all sang back.

They all stared at me confused.

“Judging by your faces you ladies are confused.” He said smiling.

Good conclusion dumb ass.

They all nodded like he discovered the cure for cancer.

Oh jesus.

“Many of you are fans of Fall Out Boy, right?” he asked.

They all cheered.

“Then you should all know who this lady is.” They stopped cheering and Kate snickered.

“She is what we would call our leading lady of this FOB phenomena.” he started

Oh, god here he goes.

“I’m sure you all know about my famous stomach tattoo.” he lifted his shirt up to reveal that familiar tattoo I did many moons ago.

They all went nuts.

“She was the one who tattooed it for me and she has a matching one on her stomach and behind her ear.” As soon as he said that it was almost as if all of their minds clicked.

“She also has another famous fall out boy quote on her shoulder back region.” I turned around and pulled my hair up and exposed ‘Mother Fuckin FOB’ tattoo.

Some girls slapped their hands to their foreheads.

“Oh and you might know her as Andy Hurley’s girlfriend of 6 years.”

They all groaned.

“But why should you be worried, you were as real with her as you all were me right?”

The ones who spilled a little too much that first night gulped and Tiffany stood frozen.

“Jackie here will be staying here the remaining time, because I have known her the longest out of every one of my friends and I trust her opinion the most. So be nice,” he glanced at Tiffany quickly.

I walked over where the rest of the boys were seated and took my place next to Andy.

“So let’s begin elimination.” He clapped his hands and raised his eyebrows.

“Let’s just cut the bullshit,” he said and pointed to each girl who told me they were here for T.V. “Please come down.”

They all scurried like scared mice.

“I heard what you all said and it hurts you would come into my home, and fake a connection with me. So your time is done here.”

“The rest of you, watch out because now that the ‘fakers’ are gone, I’m going to be looking at other stuff. Rest up, because tomorrow I have a challenge for you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story