Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pages Are All Torn And Frayed

"Other than you three, he’s all I have.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 2 reviews

The guys all come over to Paisley's and talk.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-17 - Updated: 2008-06-17 - 630 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Hey guys this is just a filler chapter, or more like the-events-leading-up-to chapter. FYI.
Please read and review! xoxo Dani :]

“Dude, is this the right apartment?”

“I dunno.”

“You’re the one who gave Gerard the address.”

“Yeah but I’ve forgotten since then.”

Paisley rolled her eyes as she listened to the three boys outside her door bicker. Pausing her movie she got up off the couch and opened the door.

“Yes this is the right apartment. Why are you three skipping?”

Ray looked up and his face darkened, “For reasons similar to yours.”

A confused look came across Paisley’s face so Mikey clarified.

“Gerard started talking bad about you and pretty much showed how black his heart is and how much of an asshole he is.”

“He’s good at that. Come on in, your letting the warmth out.”

Paisley sat back down on her couch and was shortly followed by Frank and Ray while Mikey sat in the recliner.

“Frankie, why are you so quiet,” Paisley asked?

“You don’t deserve him. Your too good for him. You need to find someone who appreciates you and actually loves you.”

“I think Frank means himself.”

Frank glared at Ray, “No not me. Any idea how that would effect mine and Gerard’s friendship?”

Paisley spoke up, “Hey guys. This is my fault. Honestly it’s not that I don’t deserve him. It’s the other way I around. He doesn’t deserve me. I’ve been thinking and I did lie to him, twice. And I did steal from him. I lost his trust. I’d been gaining and he’d been doing better, but I was so impatient and all that I stole that song with the intent of figuring out how to help him. But in the end all I did was hurt him even more and myself.”

The three guys sat and stared at Paisley.

“What did the song say?”

Paisley pulled out a spiral notebook and began to read.


Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say./I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way./For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,/Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?

I'm not okay/I'm not okay/I'm not okay/You wear me out

What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?/I've told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means/To be a joke and look, another line without a hook/I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!


I'm not okay/I'm not okay/I'm not okay/You wear me out

Forget about the dirty looks/The photographs your boyfriend took/You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed

I'm okay/I'm okay!/I'm okay, now


But you really need to listen to me/Because I'm telling you the truth/I mean this, I'm okay!/ Trust me

I'm not okay/I'm not okay/Well, I'm not okay/I'm not o-effing-kay/I'm not okay


The room was silent as Paisley finished reading.

“I don’t think he’s quite done with it.”

“Yeah.”

“Dude I knew my brother wasn’t okay but that just proves it.”

“Paisley, we’ll go talk to Gerard. Maybe we can talk some sense in to him. You two were too in love for this to happen.”

“Yeah, and honestly I miss him. I know that all of this just happened yesterday but I want him back. Other than you three, he’s all I have.”
Sign up to rate and review this story