Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Fucked Story

You better be kidding...

by live_life 0 reviews

Wait, he's reading my mind?!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-06-17 - Updated: 2008-06-18 - 718 words

0Unrated
Damn it! the stupid computer has been shutting down! sorry guys! anywhos, on to the chappy!

They have to be kidding. No fucking way. I give a hesitant laugh, looking around at the faces that surrounded me when they didn’t laugh back. Clearing my throat I turn to Patrick, who sat at the edge of my bed. “You guys can’t be serious.” I lean a bit to him, ignoring the sleeping dog in my lap, “You are only joking, right?” Shakes his head. “ So, let me get this straight before you go on any more with your story,” I say holding a finger up, “you guys are butt kicking, vampire killing hunters that goes out every night to kill the dead?”

Trick nods, opening his mouth. But Joe beat him to it, practically screaming in my ear, “HELL YEAH!” Me and Pat look at him, oh yes, you guessed it, giving him the stupid look. Have I mentioned how much I love that look? Yes? All well.

“And Pete is possibly now a vampire because he’s been gone for more then a week and we still haven’t found him?” once again, Trick nods. “And somehow,” I say this part a little louder then the rest. Wondering why? Here, just read will you. “And somehow I can feel what’s happening to Pete and what’s being said?”

“That’s why you been having pains in your head. Something happened the day Pete saved you from those
vampires. Either you guys think a lot alike and somehow share the same pain at the same time, or then, yeah, you guys are somehow reading each others mind.”

Wait, he's reading my mind? He knows what’s going on here? Ah! Are you serious?!!! Wait, wrong person to ask. “Are you fucking serious!” I think I screamed that. Opps. He nods, looking more scared then he did when he started. “But- but- but, how the hell can he do that! Is he already a vamp. or something?!”

“I really don’t know,” Pat says moving back a bit. I look at him for a moment before I throw the pillow behind my back at his face. Ha! Hit it right on target.

“You better be fucking lying to me Patrick Stumph! I mean, I barley know him! Now he knows every little fucking thing about my life! I don’t even know what the fuck he’s seeing right now! I hope he’s seeing me yell at your ass!” I practically scream at him. BB is up now and she’s whimpering. What the fuck is she whimpering for?! Nobody’s reading her fuckin’ mind! What if Pete saw what happened when I ‘slept’ over peoples houses!

Patrick stands up, putting his hand s in front of his chest. Like that can stop him getting hurt from me! “Teal! Calm down! We aren’t sure if he can read every little thing! He’s probably having pains just like you!” Andy and Joe look from me and Pat, wondering if I was going to throw something else. Well, guess what! I did.

Getting out of the bed and on my feet I throw the nearest thing, a lamp on the nightstand. It crashes feets away from what I was actually aiming for. Damn it! I was never good at sports! Going to him I put my finger on his chest, surprisingly, he doesn’t move. I think he was too scared. “I’m not seeing shit about his life, Stumph. I he sees anything bad about mine, I’m blaming it on you. Understand?” he nods under my glare. Backing away I take a deep breathe, looking away from Pat to Andy, who was staring at me wide eyed. “What the fuck are you staring at? If we’re going to save Pete from a vampire, then we better do it fast. He might as well be dead as far as you know.”

And we were out the door within seconds. Yep, I’m going to go save a guy who’s probably dead, putting myself in danger. For what? I don’t even know.

Finally! don't worry, the explanations! just a taste! what? i gotta have something to have you guys to some back to!
Sign up to rate and review this story