Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Simple Chemical Life

The Shadowy Figure

by Moonshyne 2 reviews

Bob has some news he needs to tell the band, and who's the shadowy figure?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-06-20 - Updated: 2008-06-20 - 1022 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was after noontime when Bob and Madison finally got up.

“Pinch me,” she said while looking at Bob.

“Why?”

“I want to make sure this is real. That I’m really lying here next to you.”

“I have a better way of proving that.”

“Do tell.”

Bob placed his mouth over hers and started kissing her. After they broke she smiled at him, “I do like that way better.”

“Just to make sure,” he then pinched her ass.

“Oh you’re going to get it Bryar.”

In the living area of the bus was Ray, James, Frank, Gerard, Lyn-Z and Matt, all of them looked at each other.

“He sounds happy,” said Ray. “I’ll support him not matter what’s going on. Shit I’ll help make up the $2M. You can’t put a price on happiness.”

Gerard shook his head in agreement, “He was so fucked up when he found out about Ali. I wondered if he was ever going to play again.”

“Playing is what got him through it,” said James.

“But it was sad not having the old Bob around,” said Matt.

“What if she hurts him?” said Frank.

“What if she’s the one?” countered Ray.

“Ray, since the two weeks she’s been here she’s been with Gee, Adam and now Bob. Isn’t that kind of suspicious?”

“He’s going to do what he wants to do whether we approve or not,” said Gerard.

“Especially if he feels strongly about it,” Matt agreed with Gerard.

After a half hour Madison and Bob walked out dressed for the day.

“I’m going to help with Kate and Liz and give Elisabeth the day off, she deserves it,” smiled Madison as she was making her way to the front of the bus.

Bob walked her to the door of the bus and kissed her lightly on the lips, “Take Worm with you and tell Elisabeth to have a good day off. I hear Adam is doing the same for Derek.”

“I know I arranged it.”

Bob smiled at her and whispered, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” she whispered back.

He kissed her on her forehead and said, “Be careful.” With that she was gone.

He then turned went back to the living space. “I need to talk to you guys. I think we should get Mikey on the phone because this affects him too.”

Gerard dialed the number and placed it on speaker phone. Everyone waited as the phone rang.

“Hey guys,” said Mikey’s voice over the phone.

“Mikey!!!” yelled all of them except Bob.

“Hey Mikes,” said Bob.

“To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?”

“I need to tell everyone something and since it could affect the band I felt you needed to be included too.”

“Is everything okay?” asked Mikey.

“I think I’m in love with Madison.”

With the exception of Frank, who looked down, the room looked at each other and a they could hear Mikey let out a deep breath. They were expecting maybe that he liked her or was sleeping with her but not loved her.

“Bob you sure,” asked the voice over the speaker.

“Yeah, what I feel for her is so much deeper than what I felt for Ali.”

“But it’s only been a couple of weeks,” said Mikey.

“I know but I can’t help how I feel. I need a huge favor from everyone. I need for you to keep this under wraps. The band shouldn’t have to suffer because I couldn’t keep my end of the contract.”

“Are you sure she feels the same way and this isn’t hero worship from last week?” asked Frank.

“Yeah.”

Ray finally spoke up, “If Madison makes you happy, then we’re behind you all the way, right Frank.”

Frank nodded his head in agreement. “Of course, I’m happy for you Bob.”

A few hours later a bunch of My Chem were either walking the venue or watching MSI perform. Frank was feeling tired so he went to lie down.

The bus door opened and it was Madison, she saw Frank lying on the couch. She shook him lightly, “Frank do you know where Bob is?”

He looked at Madison coldly, “We need to talk.”

“Talk.”

Frank brought her over by the computer, “I copied this the night you were almost raped.” Frank started playing the video of Elisabeth and Bob. “What the fuck were you thinking? Look at her she fucking looks like she could be thirteen or fourteen. This could have destroyed Bob.”

“I know that’s why I never did anything with it.”

“Does Bob know?”

“Yes he physically threw me off the bus that night. You can imagine how shocked I was when he came to my rescue. Why didn’t you just delete it?”

“Because before it finished downloading you came and said Bob was in trouble. When we came back I couldn’t get back in.”

Madison sat at the computer and signed in with her id and password and deleted the file. Frank broke the cd he had of the video in half and threw it out.

“No one will ever know about this video.”

In Chicago a figure sat behind a desk of a luxurious corner office, talking on a cell phone. “Great job with the video feed from the back of the truck Mitch, along with the one from Bryar’s bunk.”

“You’ll help my family right?” asked the younger man from the trailer.

“I already paid off the mortgage, no ones going to foreclose on the property.”

“And you promised the band wouldn’t lose the two million.”

“And they won’t.”

Mark watched as Bob kissed what now appeared to be an eleven year old girl and smiled. Then he toggled to the scene where Madison was sucking Bob’s ear and watched all the way through.

“Well Mr. Bryar enjoy her for now, because once she’s left the tour she’ll be mine along with all of daddy’s money,” smiled Mark.
Sign up to rate and review this story