Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

And Whose Little Girl Are You?

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Noriko meets her soon-to-be boyfriend and her escape from being babied by her friends and family.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-06-20 - Updated: 2008-06-20 - 1486 words - Complete

0Unrated
"And Whose Little Girl Are You?":

I met a man tonight. The story goes like this:

I was working home from the library. My friends are usually at bars and clubs at this time. Rose almost always goes home after work unless Vanessa and them kidnap her to go partying with them. Me? Noriko isn't allowed to party! Oh no! It's ridiculous! I just turned twenty-one years old and they still won't let me party! I'm not even allowed to go into a bar with them. So, I hang up at the local library until closing time. It's not much, but it beats going straight home after work. My family is the same way. They are overprotective of me. I was even home-schooled until high school. That is because I am their only daughter. My two older brothers are in Texas and California. Even they were protective of me. In the past, I didn't really care about it. But now, I'm sick of it! I want to be able to grow up at last. I can't have everyone being up under me all of the time. I need to get out! That's when I met him.

I was trying to hitch a taxi to get home when a dark green 97 Honda sedan pulled up to me. I peaked in as the driver rolled down the window. A man was looking back at me. He was Asian like me. His short hair was black and spiked up some. The man had a nice jaw line and chin. His cheeks looked strong as well. I felt myself pretty attracted to him right away. The man lowered his sunglasses to get a good look at me. A perverted smile came across his face.

"And whose little girl are you?" the man asked me aloud. I blushed hard at that comment. I may be a big child at heart, but I pick up pretty quickly. The man just chuckled at me.

"Need a ride, doll?" he asked me. I was willing to say yes, but not just yet.

"But my parents said that I'm not get into cars with strange men!" I said aloud and child-like. The man smiled at me wickedly.

"Aw come on doll," he said. "I won't try anything, I promise! I'm not one of those strange men that your parents warned you about." Tempting, but yet not.

"But how can I be sure you're not one of those convicted sex offenders who takes advance of innocent women like me and try to rape and kill them?" I asked innocently. The man kept smiling at me.

"Come on, little kitty!" he said. "I'm not a criminal! I promise! I won't lay a single finger on you! Now come on, do you want a ride or not?" I pretended to think about that question for a moment. Then, I smiled back at him sweetly.

"Okay!" I chirped. The man smiled at me like a demon.

"Good doll!" he replied. Then I walked around to the passenger side as he reached over and unlocked the car door. I climbed and sat down. When I did, I got a good look at the driver. His face was a charming one. He was Asian indeed. The guy had a silver earring in his right ear. He was wearing a samurai t-shirt with dirty baggy jeans. The shades looked hot on him! I had to admit, this man was a sexy beast! But, I can't let him see that I want him. I buckled up casually. The charming hottie smiled at me.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"Yep," I replied.

"Then, let's roll!" he said. Then we drove off into the night. It was all quiet at first.

"So," the man spoke up. "What's your name?"

"Noriko Sun," I replied. "You?"

"Kenji Wang," he answered. I light smile came across my face.

"So you're Korean too?" I asked.

"That's right," Kenji said to him. I was intrigued. "A Korean man, huh?" I thought. "This is really fun!" The questions seem harmless so far.

"So how old are you?" he asked.

"Twenty-one," I replied. Kenji seemed surprised by my answer.

"Really now?" he asked me. I turned my head right to him.

"Yes," I answered. "I don't look it, do I?"

"No," he replied harmlessly. I was slightly worried now. "Damn it!" I thought with growing paranoia. "He's going to baby me just like the rest! Why does this always happen to me?" I drew in a deep breath and tried to calm down.

"I don't look my age, do I?" I asked in a small voice.

"No," my potential lover answered.

"How old do I look?" I asked. Kenji just smiled at me kindly.

"I thought you were sixteen or eighteen," he replied. I slowly relaxed.

"Really?" I asked trying to certain in a subtle way.

"Yeah!" Kenji replied as he kept driving. "Wow!" I thought. "I usually get twelve or fifteen! He's all right! That's it! I've got to have him!" I quietly admired him more on our drive. The questions stayed in the innocent range, yet a little challenging.

"You have a boyfriend?" Kenji asked me.

"No," I answered sweetly. Still in the harmless range of things. But then keep the next question.

"So, are you a virgin?" he asked me bluntly. I looked at him slightly surprised. Okay, I wasn't expecting this at all. He just crossed into personal territory. A little scary now. But yet, this is interesting. Hm, how can I work this to my escape? The idea came quickly. I smiled at him with a hidden agenda.

"Why?" I asked as if to make conversation. Kenji just shrugged at me.

"Because," he replied. "I'm curious about you. You just seem so innocent." I kept smiling at him.

"But why do you want to know if I am a virgin or not?" I asked him again.

"Well, are you?" Kenji asked me again.

"I'm not telling you!" I said teasing him. The driver looked slowly disappointed.

"Darn it!" he said aloud. I looked at him like an angel.

"Why are you so crushed?" I asked him.

"Come on!" he said to me. "I have to know these things."

"But why?" I asked. Kenji smiled at me again. I waited for his brilliant answer. I knew he had one too.

"Because," he said. "Is it so wrong to get to know a woman I like and want to get into her pants as many times as I like?" There it was! The golden answer itself! Crass as it was, but it was the truth at least. He didn't sugar-coat either. At last, a refreshing change! Oh, he is staying baby! But to smoothly give him the green light. I smile at him again. Kenji looked at me innocently from the corner of his eye.

"What?" he asked as he tried to play the angel. I looked at him still smiling.

"Tell you what," I said to him slyly. "If you want to get to know me that badly, then hang out with me a few times and I'll be happy to tell you all about little old me."

"Hang out with you?" Kenji asked me. "As in a date?"

"Maybe," I answered happily. "That's that only way you get me into your bed. I'm not going to be a slut. To sleep with me, you have to get to know me first. Take it or leave it!" Kenji thought about for a moment. Then he smiled at my proposal.

"Right!" he said. "But you better not lie to me, Noriko!"

"Oh, don't worry!" I said. "You'll only get the truth out me!"

"I better!" Kenji replied. I smiled at his words. "Score for me!" I thought happily. Then I looked and saw my house.

"You can stop here, Kenji," I said as I pointed to a pale-looking townhouse. "This is my stop." Kenji stopped the car and I got out. He honked the horn as I was walking up the drive. I paused and turned around. Kenji smiled at me from the car. I walked back over to his vehicle.

"Good night, doll!" he said to me. I smiled back at him.

"Night!" I said back to him. Then I blew him a kiss and walked all the way up to my house. I made it to the front step and waited until Kenji drove away. I smiled in victory. Momma's got a man now! But then, reality set in. "Oh shit!" I thought. "What am I going to tell my parents when they ask me how I got home tonight?" But that worry went away as fast as it came. Why am I worried? I'll just convince Robyn to lie for me again and everything will be all right! I drew out my key and unlocked the door. My independence had just begun.

Steady As She Goes
Sign up to rate and review this story