Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Different Kind of mission

Kami and Iruka's closet

by thebrokenme 0 reviews

Cont.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kakashi,Iruka - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-21 - Updated: 2008-06-21 - 1394 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4: Kami and Iruka's Closet
Disclaimer: Whelp, same old, same old...Iruka and Kakashi...as one...which in terms equal man loving, so if you don't like it, don't read it.
On another note, I'm hoping to add a bit of Naru/Sasu shoneni-ai in this...for all those foxXangst•bug lovers. Hahaha...aka Naruto and Sasuke...because I'm captain obvious.

Anywho...oh with the story!!!

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

"Augh...Kakashi-Sensei lied to us..." An upset Kyuubi whimpered, crossing his arms over his chest while pouting; his bottom lip able to poke out an eye. Sasuke mumbled something under his breath, trying his best to stay concealed.
"Stop complaining, Naruto...it could be worse..." Sakura reasoned, finding herself more then happy to be sharing a branch with her ebony haired lover; or at least in her own mind he was. The young fox kit squinted his eyes slightly, his mood still dampered as he groaned.
"What the hell is Kakashi-Sensei thinking? Why would he want us to spy on-"
"Shh!" A rushed hiss slipped past Sasuke's lips in attempting to silence the blonde.
"Don't shush me! I don't have to-"
"I said shut up, dobe! You're jepordizing the entire mission!" Before Naruto could respond, said target came into view, an armful of papers and files held tightly in his arms. The three Genin watched the male with careful eyes, only moving once their target was a good distance ahead of them.
"So...tell me again why we are tailing Iruka-Sensei?" Naruto dead panned the question, leaving an unnerving and awkward silence between him and his team mates.
"You don't think...Kakashi-Sensei's being a pervert through us, do you?!?!" It was the pink haired girls turn to roll her eyes at the blonde.
"Don't be ridiculous...Why would Kakashi-Sensei want to be a pervert to Iruka-Sensei? They're both men..."
"So?" The voice startled both Naruto and Sakura, whose gazes where now locked upon the Uchiha heir. Feeling uncomfortable at their peering eyes, Sasuke snorted in disgust, tilting his head so he was looking ahead of him.
"All I'm saying is that its not uncommon for two men to be together." Naruto nearly fell out of the tree they were currently using as cover.
"Wha-what!?!?! Are you telling me that Kakashi-Sensei's got the hot's for Iruka-Sensei?!?!" Glowering at the loud mouthed male, Sasuke ignored the comment for a moment, until it had thoroughly boiled his blood.
"No, dobe...that's not what I said. I was merely saying IF that were the case, it wouldn't be uncommon...but I doubt that's what Kakashi-Sensei is planning...if he were going to do that, he wouldn't ask us to spy on Iruka for him...why would he want to hear that sort of thing coming from a bunch of Genin?" The other two merely nodded in acknowledgment, even though they didn't truly grasp what Sasuke was muttering. Once Iruka was far enough from them to continue, the three made a quick and silent leap towards another tree, although, not everyone was so graceful.
"Ow!" Hissed a very peeved kitsune. Having missed the branch entirely, Naruto free fell from his point of projectile and hit the ground in a rather awkward manner.
"I think I broke my leg!" He whimpered, Sasuke the first one on the scene to assist the damage.
"Dobe!!! Weren't you looking where you were going?!?!!?"
"Like I could!!!!! You were in my way and I couldn't see where the branch was!"
"That's the worst excuse i've ever heard, you baka! You are not blaming this on me!"
"Oh yeah? Sakura is my witness! She'll telling everyone that you-"
"LIKE HELL I WILL!"
"Bu-but...Sakura?!!?!?"
"You are such a dobe..."
"What on earth are you three up to..." A new voice joined the conversation, as all three Genin shifted their gazes to find who was on the other end of it. A slightly worried and peeved Iruka hovered over them, a slender brow arched in a manner that said 'speak now, or I will kill you.'
"I-Iruka-Sensei!" Naruto stammered out, attempting to stand, though whimpered before falling back onto his backside. Iruka sighed, letting up the prequel to his 'Stare of Doom.'
"Don't move, Naruto...you might have sprained your ankle, and I wouldn't be surprised at all from the height you fell...what the heck were you three doing?" Asking once more, hoping that he wouldn't have to ask again.
Sauske glared at the blonde before shifting his gaze to his previous Sensei.
"We are on a mission, until Naruto screwed it up..."
"DID NOT, YOU BASTARD!"
Arching a slender brow in question, Iruka turned to Sakura, hoping to be filled in on the details.
"A mission? I never saw a mission in the files for Team 7..."
"That's because its an...'un-offical' mission, Sensei..." Now Iruka's curiosity was peeked.
"From?"
"Kaka-"
"-No one!" Sakura shouted over the young fox boy, smashing her fist into the top of his head as Naruto whimpered.
"You don't have to be so cruel, Sakura-chan..." He managed to whimper, rubbing the offended area.
"Oh well! We'll see you later Iruka-Sensei!" The pink haired girl giggled, walking in the opposite direction as Sasuke grumbled under his breath; helping his fallen 'comrade' up from the ground.
"We still on for noodles tomorrow?"
It took Iruka a moment to gather himself, though soon returned to reality as he smiled, nodding slightly before standing to his full height once more.
"Hai, Naruto...I wouldn't miss it."
"Cool. Bye Iruka-Sensei!!!" Waving with his free hand, his other one attached to the arm wrapped around Sasuke's neck, as they followed after the retreating Kunoichi.

Iruka's smile faded as he stood alone in the streets of Konoha.
Kakashi sent them..but why?
Shaking the feeling away that had started to muster in the pit of his stomach, the Chunin turned on his heel before heading back down the way he was going.
Why would he want to be spying on me...if that's what they were doing...I'm sure it was...but...it just doesn't make sense...
Trying to wrap his mind around it, Iruka made it back to his apartment, fidgeting with his keys before pushing the front door open and stepping inside.
In any case...I have dinner with him tonight, so I might as well try and dress up...not that he will...
Releasing the breath that he hadn't noticed he was holding, Iruka kicked off his sandals before placing the folders and other documents on his coffee table, deciding that a shower was in order.
"Don't want to be a sweaty blob at dinner..." He chirped happily, almost excited for the evening to come; even if said man had children stalking him for no apparent reason.
Freezing in the door frame to the white tiled bathroom, Iruka's face almost matching the ivory colour as he groaned.
"I sounded like a girl getting ready for a date!!!" Whimpering at the thought, he solemnly dragged his feet into the bathroom, shifting on the tap's to adjust the temperature.
I'll just have to do my best not to embarrass myself in front of him...Kami, that would be a nightmare...
Quickly stripping from his Chunin outfit, Iruka enter the shower stall, closing the curtain behind him. The scalding liquid soothing his sore muscle's, allowing a faint moan to part his luscious lips.
"Feels...so good..." The young male purred, showers being the best thing in his day.
"I wonder...what Kakashi's going to wear..." His fair complexion heating up which he blamed on the water before resting his forehead against the cool tile.
"Better yet...I wonder where he's taking me..." A few moments passed, allowing his own words to sink in before his eyes protruded out of their sockets.
"Kami! What the hell am I saying!?!? Its just a nice, quiet, 'nothing to it' dinner among friends. 'Just' friends..." Nodding with determination, Iruka's pressed lips soon loosened before a solemn express touched his handsome features.
"I say that...and yet...I feel as if I'm not being totally honest with myself..." After a moment of silence, the sound of water fading off into the background, Iruka nodded in agreeance.
"I know what I have to do..."

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Authors Note: I was going to have the...cough cough Date in this chapter but...I haven't written it yet. > -
Sign up to rate and review this story