Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Fucked Story

Making Contact

by live_life 1 review

gasping, I open my eyes. his voice! finally!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-06-21 - Updated: 2008-06-21 - 1066 words

0Unrated
yeppers, another chapter!

So, where was I? Oh, yeah, saving Pete from the so called ‘big bad leader of the Dandies!’. God, he can’t be that bad. Can he? Looking at Trick fiddling with his thumbs every few seconds after moving his body to the window was really making me think about how powerful this Beckett guy was. Seeing Andy checking the weapons that were in the van over and over again isn’t any better. So, I guess Joe is the only real comfort. That’s only because he’s driving, with BB in his lap, sleeping. Finally, tired of seeing the two in the back keep moving, I move up to sit in the seat by Joe’s, which was strangely cleared. Every other part of the van was either filled with weapons or junk food. These guys are complete pigs! When I first took my seat I ended up having potato chips stuck to my butt. I wouldn’t have found out if Trick hadn’t got in after me and heard the soft crunch. Apparently, I have a big ass.

“So, where do we begin to look for Pete?” I ask Joe, who kept looking both ways, as if to make sure that nobody was following us. “Nobody has talked since we hit the road.”

He looked at me before going back to the road. Please do not tell me he didn’t know where. Aw, fuck! A few minutes passed of him just glancing at me and the road. Damn it! Just say something! After the fifth look, I had enough, “You have no idea, do you?” I asked, trying to look at him in the eyes.

“Maybe.”

Oh, you got to be fucking kidding me! Taking a deep breathe I look in the backseat to catch Tricks eyes. “Do you know where we’re going?”

Looking at me for a second, he turned to Andy, who met his glare, “We kind of have an idea. But, we need you to help.” I nod, feeling as though this would make up for when I yelled at him. I kind of feel bad about that. Really I shouldn’t have done that to Pat. It was just stupid. But then again, I don’t feel bad at the same time. Confusing, I know. I mean, its not an everyday basis I learn that I can read someone else’s thoughts and they can read mine. “We need to see if you can try to see where Pete’s at.” He looks at me through the rim of his hat, looking me straight in the eye.

“How? I mean, I never read his thoughts before, what makes you think I can do it now?”

“It should be easier now that you know that you know. Before you weren’t even trying, now if you try hard enough, you might get something.”

I shrug, “sounds easy enough, but how do I do I even attempt to do that?” lets hope he can tell me because I have no idea.

“I’m not really sure. Maybe trying to call out to him or something?”

Damn, he doesn’t know either. Okay, well, here goes nothing. I close my eyes, feeling as stupid as ever. Uh, Pete? It's Teal. Um, can you hear me? Hello, anyone out there? Oh god, i feel stupid. If you could answer me, i would feel really really better about talking to myself like a crazy person. Frowning, I sigh. Damn it, Pete! If you're out there you better fuckin' answer me! We been worried sick about you! Doing this is no better! I was about to give up and open my eyes when I heard the slightest whisper.

Teal?

Gasping, I open my eyes. His voice! Finally! It didn't even sound like him! It sounded weak, like he was struggling. Damn, that's not good. I see Tricks' attention snap right back to me when I grasped. "I think I got him." His mouth falls right open as Andy sits on the seat next to him, looking at me wide eyed. Joe kept glancing at me and the road. Pete? Are you still there?

What the hell? How are you fuckin' doing this?

I let out a breathe I was apparently holding. It was him all right, it was just faint, like I would lose him any second. No time for explaining. I need you to tell me where you are.

I don't know! How are you fucking doing this! Please don't tell me I gone crazy! They would love that.

Even though he wasn't in front of me, I could see him freaking out. Pete! No! It's me! Really! Just tell me where you are, please! I'm with Trick, Andy and Joe trying to find out where you are!

Oh, wow. I really flew off the deep end this time. Okay, okay, I'll tell you where I am. I think at least that I'm in a dark cold dungeon about to freeze my ass off. That's where I think I am.

"Does he have to be so fucking difficult!" I say, through my teeth. Do you know where that dungeon is?

I'll repeat what I said before. I don't fucking know!

Okay, okay, calm down. Is there a window anywhere near by?

Yeah, hold on, I guess, if you can do that. Even though he said 'hold on', I could still hear him. Getting up, groaning, and something like walking. Uh, somewhere high? I don't know! But there's a grave yard right below my window, if that helps.

Yeah, actually, it does. Opening my eyes I grab Joe's sleeve, practically yelling for him to go to the only grave yard in the town. I slept there a couple times if you're wondering. It was the only place I could find somewhere to sleep without something bothering me. Yeah, I never found out why it didn't scare me so don't even ask. Pete? Pete we're coming. Just hold on.

Nothing replied. Shit. Pete? You better not be fuckin' making a joke out of this! Oh, fuck. I turn to Trick and Andy, "I lost him."


YAY! Pete's not dead! Till, next chapter, little readers. Oh, that reminds me, plz review! I'll give you a coookie! Okay, mayeb I ate all the cookies, but I would still luv ur reveiw. PLZ!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story