Categories > Original > Drama > The Archive (A Screenplay)

Notes And Disclaimers.

by sammywrae 0 reviews

"Sometimes, there is no right choice". Faced with impossible choices, a young woman has to plan the course of her life. xoxox A screenplay set in a fictional dictatorship, about the choice...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-06-21 - Updated: 2008-06-21 - 248 words - Complete

0Unrated
The Archive : A Screenplay.

This was my entry in Script Frenzy 2007 It was written June 1st and June 10th, and what you see here is what I submitted. It has not been proof-read, nor spell checked, because I didn't really have the time to do that during the contest. The only exception to this is the next chapter, which outlines the history of the country in which the story is set (because otherwise the story would make less sense).

Disclaimers

This is a work of fiction. The people are not real, the situations are not real and the country is not real. None of it is real.

Nor are the characters based on anyone I know personally. They are pure invention, and should be treated as such.

As mentioned above, this story was written between June 1st and June 10th in 2007, and as such was written before the attempted bombings in London, and the car/fire thing in Glasgow, and the subsequent arrests of various members of the medical profession.

Also, this story does not mean I condone any of the actions described, nor that I condone/support/encourage groups that would carry them out.

Finally - if you have the urge to leave me reviews telling me I am terrorist scum, that I should burn in hell, that I am an enemy of democracy - feel free. I am going to ignore them, but if you want to vent your spleen, who I am to stop you.
Sign up to rate and review this story