Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > you gotta be cruel to be kind with vamps like her

fighting him

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 0 reviews

fighting fighting fighting not a long chaptor but who carse lol

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-06-21 - Updated: 2008-06-22 - 684 words

0Unrated
Pete began to release how hard this would be. At least he had her pined to the wall so she wouldn't be able to fight back at the moment but he new he couldn't hold her down forever and this girl just didn't give in. Scarlett struggled with Pete trying so hard to brake free from his tight grasp, but every time she thought she was going to escape Pete slammed her back into the wall and would tighten his grip.

Scarlett couldn't take this. She thought to herself that this slayer was playing with her, putting her through pain until he staked her. She stopped struggling and stood still, shivering from the cold, tears falling from her eyes, weak from the struggle.
"Please..." She begged through a whimper, bringing her eyes to the tall, dark haired boy with the angry face. Pete thought that she had finely given up, it would be much easier to slay her now. He could see the pain and fear in her green eyes. She looked so sad Pete thought. She began to struggle but not as wildly as before.
"Please i wo- AAAARH" Pete slammed her back into the wall again as she tried to get away.
"Shut up!" Pete growled angrily and Scarlett did as she was told and nodded slightly, in hope that the attack would stop. He thought of what to do next. He decided he would just have to chance it.

He let go of her left arm, hoping it would still hurt from him squeezing her hand as tight as he did. He threw a punch hitting her in the face. She cried out in pain and struggled, hitting Pete as hard as she could but her hand hurt so badly it was difficult to hit him hard enough. She was getting closer to escaping but Pete just tightened his grasp. Pete had decided that if he couldn't do it the easy way he may as well take out some of his anger while he was at it.
He punched her stomach and she fell to the ground crying, in hope that he would stop. He just pulled her up of the ground not letting go of her arm once. Scarlett reluctantly stood up shakily. Pete once again flung her up against the wall. This would take a while but then shes not putting up much of a fight Pete thought looking at the young girl. Suddenly, Scarlett's fist came at him, hitting him in the face. He let go of her arm and she hit him again. She began to ran but once again Pete caught her, knocking her to the ground Pete growled at her. She looked up at him in fear.
"Stop... please stop it!" She whispered. Pete just looked at her. There was something strange going on here Pete thought.
He grabbed her by the color of her now socking shirt and pulled her to her feet as he slammed her up against the wall, now knowing that this would cause her allot of pain. Scarlett was getting angry.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!" she cried, knowing that this could only lead to more pain but she didn't care anymore. She had lost the will and had so many emotions inside that she jut wanted him to slay her and get it over with. With this Pete was just getting angry. She received another punch to the gut and another. This was when she kicked Pete in an area that was not meant to be kicked.

She ran as fast as she could. Knowing the slayer would soon catch up. After a while she came across an old building that was completely empty. This would have to do. She walked into the building and sat in the corner, crying and crying and crying.


---------------------------------------

Pete walked through the door at around 5am. The other boys looked up to see Pete's emotional and eye-liner smudged face, water dripping from him creating a large puddle on the floor.
"This chicks goin down..." Pete said.




stay tuned it gets better i promise
Sign up to rate and review this story