Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > 4 minutes to save the world

Chapter 1

by blacknailsgd 3 reviews

Benji and Joel save them before the time runs out!

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!!] [!!!] [V] - Published: 2008-06-20 - Updated: 2008-06-22 - 1283 words

0Unrated
Missy is bartendering right now! Hilary is waiting on people in vip section.

"Joel I'm going to the bar to get some drinks you want something?" Benji asked.
"Yea a beer!" Joel says looking around.
"Mmk I'll be back bye!" Benji says leaving as he was leaving Hilary came up to Joel!

"Hello I'll be your server tonight how my I help you?" Hilary asked.

"You can just stand there as Im concern because you look great!" Joel said.
"Thanks I gotta go see about other costomers Mr." Hilary said he winked at her she thought she was seeing things.
"Madden Joel!" Joel said.
"OMG your Joel Madden from Good Charlotte?" Hilary says secretly in his ear.
"Thats right dear I am I wondering what is holding up my dear brother of mine." Joel said pulling her close as guy goes by almost spilling his drink on her.
"Thanks! Mr.Madden that was close?" Hilary said.
"Your welcome dear the name is Joel." He said.

(At the Bar)

"Hello may i two drinks plz!" Benji said.
"Yes sir what would you like?" Missy ask.
"One beer and water with lemon in it plz?" He asked.

"Sure I will get that for you sir?" Missy said he watched every move she made.

"Here you go sir water with lemon and one beer." Missy said giving him his drinks.

"Thank you so much!" Benji said leaving.

(In the Vip louage)

"Um excuse me do know the girl at the bar what's her name?" Benji said coming up behind her. Handing Joel his drink.
"Yes Missy Martin!" Hilary said.
"Well excuse me I gotta go check on the guests bye!" She said leaving.

"Hilary is hot! going to talk to her after my set over!" Joel said going up the dj booth.

Benji went back to the bar so he could spy on a girl. He went over and sat down at the bar watching her work her magic while sliping on his water. Just watching her move to the music was nice if he could say something to her.

Joel is up the dj booth looking all over to see Hilary is serving drinks. Damn she's hot I her coming up to my booth.

"Hello may I help you?" Joel asked.
"Yes do you need a refill?" Hilary asked.
"Yes I do I wondering if you wanna stay here with me, im lonely up here sense Benji is off hunting a lady!" Joel said pulling Hilary over to him!
"Excuse me Mr.Madden we have this rule where guests doesn't touch the hired workers?" Hilary said.
"Maybe after your shift we could go back to my place?" Joel asked
"No I gotta go home with cousin tonight!" Hilary said.
"Maybe me and Benj could bring your cousin with us so we all could hang out?" Joel asked
"I'll ask her if she will bye Joel?" Hilary said leaving him alone all by himself

Hilary met up with Missy as she was serving her last drink. Hilary just clocked out and so did Missy. They were going out being quiet going through the club.

"Missy how was your night?" Hilary asked
"Its good yours?" Missy asked
"It was good except Joel Madden is here can we wait until his djing is over." Hilary said
"Yea sure I think his brother is over there. What his name?" Missy asked
"Ummm Benji Madden in a band callled Good Charlotte." Hilary said.
"O'yea I forgot! I was so busy that I didn't have time to say hey to him." Missy said
"Missy you would forget if your head wasn't on straight!" Hilary said with a giggle.
"True Hil so why are we staying for this Joel Madden?" Missy asked.
"Because I wanna meet him?" Hilary said.
"Ok Hilary Im goiing to go dance now bye?" Missy said leaving for the dance floor

Benji found her this time on the dance floor working her magic. He decides to go over ask if he could break in. She was like yes, cause she had a bad night!

Dj booth.

"Well look who came to see me?" Joel said.
"Yeea my cousin dancing with some1 I can't tell who it is?" Hilary said.
"What color is her shirt I'll see if I see them?" Joel said.
"Well lets see she's wearing a shirt and pants like mine." Hilary said.
"Wait never mind there coming up here." Joel said.

After seeing Joel djing made the girls tired not llike they were tired for working so they went to chow's on third an main it was still open.

"So what were you guys djing?" Hilary asked.
"Um yea Joel was I was just there to check the bartender!" Benji said looking at Missy.
"Missy dear you looked tired why don't I take you home there going to be while?" Benji said making sure it was ok with Hilary she just nodd.
"No wanna stay Im sure me and Hilary need to get home were tired though thanks for dinner?" Missy said.
"Your welcome!!" Joel said getting up watching them leave.

After 3 weeks Hilary was a little upset that Missy took her away from Joel. To be honest she didn't him but Hilary is a great girl.

"Missy your not going to work tonight I thought you like working nights?" Hilary asked.
"Yea I did but tonight I have off Im to our club to hang out maybe I'll see Benji! Come on I'll give you a ride down there?" Missy said going to car.
"Missy I understand why you get the night off I mean really how did you score that one did you sleep with boss?" Hilary asked
"How dare you tell me that i slept with boss you got some nerve there Hilary you should think before you speak some times?" Missy said getting out of the car.
"I can't believe you got a night off with pay. Missy this just too much for me to handle." Hilary said getting up in Missy's face.
"Your just mad cause you haven't seen Joel in a month get over your self Hilary." Missy said trying to get Hilary out of her way.
"O no your not Missy you think the world should be with you. But its not so just go?" Hilary said.
"No I don't want too!" Missy said
"Ladies how are you doing on this great day?" Joel said.
"We're well you guys?" Hilary asked.
"We are great so Missy come on well get in?" BEnji said.
"Mmk bye guys." Missy said.
"Its not fair that she has the night I don't get one?" Hilary said.

After a few days Hilary and Missy were fired from there job because boss didn't like either one. They were really hard workers.

That was a great job they love that job so they deicded to go get drunk. Hilary wanted to go to another bar so they went to another bar guess who was djing both maddens were. They found the ladies over at the bar.

"Hey Missy and Hilary sup?" Joel asked
"Nothing sweetie you?" Hilary said drunkly.
"Hilary are you ok?" Joel asked
"No I'm not we just got fired from a job were not happy!" Hilary said

Joel just looked at her sister she's not ok either. He went to find Benji he found him he told him what went down. He came with him to check it out.

Both of them were past out so they took them back to there house.

"Missy where's Missy?" Hilary said
"She's right here." Benji said placing a seat belt over her lap.

What will come next you tell me?

review plz
love ya
Joy!
Sign up to rate and review this story