Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Second Chances

Chapter 7

by doyleangel 1 review

Kristen has dinner plans with Pete, but Gabe is the only one at the apartment when she arrives. How will they react towards each other after the kiss?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-22 - Updated: 2008-06-23 - 876 words - Complete

0Unrated
*SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE, I’VE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER. BUT I GOT IT DONE, AND HOPEFULLY I’LL HAVE MORE SOON. I KNOW HOW THIS STORY IS GOING IN MY HEAD, JUST HAVE TO GET IT DOWN…THANKS FOR ALL THE REVIEWS, THEY MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE KNOWING PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR CHAPTERS….PLEASE REVIEW THIS ONE TOO *



CHAPTER 7

Kristen took a couple of deep breaths as she stood outside of Pete’s apartment. They had made dinner plans earlier in the week and she was supposed to meet him at his place. She had seen Gabe’s car in the parking lot when she pulled up and was nervous about seeing him again so soon after their kiss. She still didn’t know how she was going to act around him, and didn’t want Pete to pick up on anything.
“Well…here goes nothing,” she muttered to herself. She raised her hand to the door and knocked. A few seconds later the door swung open, Gabe standing there looking at her with a confused look on his face.
“What are you doing here?”
Kristen lifted her chin a little bit. “Pete and I have dinner plans. I’m supposed to meet him here.”
Gabe just nodded and stepped aside to Kristen in. She walked past him and put her purse down on the kitchen counter. She turned around to the living room and saw Gabe going back to the couch, and resumed watching a movie, a movie she immediately recognized.
“You’re watching Zoolander,” she said.
Gabe looked up her for a second, then returned his attention back to the tv. “Yeah, so?”
Kristen was about to say something when her phone rang. She looked at the caller id and saw that it was Pete.
“Hey Peter Panda, I’m at your place right now. Where are you?”
“I’m so sorry Kiki, we’re held up at the studio. We lost some recordings that we made and we have to re-do them. We’re going to be here for another hour. Do you mind waiting? Or do you want to reschedule?”
“I can wait Pete. I don’t have anything better to do tonight.”
“Thanks Kristen. I’ll make it up to you. And, you get to choose where we eat. I’ll see you in no more than two hours.”
Kristen said goodbye to Pete and hung up. Kristen contemplated sitting down on the couch before finally giving in. “That’s your sad movie.”
Gabe looked at her, a confused look on his face. “What?”
“Zoolander, that’s your sad movie. You only watch this movie when you sad or mad and need to be cheered up. What happened?”
“I don’t really wanna talk about it right now.”
Kristen nodded and turned to face the tv. “Ok.”
They continuted to watch the movie for another 10 minutes when Gabe finally spoke. “We had a fight.”
“Who?”
“Me and Michelle.”
Kristen turned her body towards Gabe before she spoke. “What did you guys fight about?”
Gabe signed and leaned his head back on the couch. “About this place and about Pete.” He lifted his head and looked at her. “She expects us to move out when we get married.”
“What? Why would she think that? You and Pete have this place together. You can just abandon him here. Besides, theres plenty of room for all three of you.”
“That’s what I told her. I don’t know why she would have a problem living here. Honestly, I don’t think she’s very fond of Pete.”
Kristen’s eyes widened when she heard that. “How could she not like Pete? I mean….it’s Pete. Everyone loves him. That’s just how he is.”
Gabe just shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. I mean, she didn’t say that, so I don’t know if that’s the reason or not. Maybe she just wants to be alone when we’re newlyweds, but, she knew that I signed that contract with Pete. We have still have 1 more year on the place.”
Kristen remembered when they’d signed the lease 4 years ago. She’s gone with Pete to look at the place before he signed the lease. He was finally moving out of his parents house and was going to live with a friend of his. She’d loved the place the moment they pulled up outside the building. It was a beautiful apartment building with covered parking and beautiful landscape. She’d also been very fond of the tall brunette waiting outside for them. She and Gabe had hit if off right away and started dating shortly after that.
“Kristen, are you ok?”
Kristen snapped back to reality and saw Gabe looking at her. She also noticed that she had somehow gotten closer to him on the couch. She looked away from him towards the tv.
“Yeah, I’m fine. I was just thinking I guess.”
She looked back at Gabe and saw that he was still staring at her, with a familiar look in his eyes. Before she knew what was happening, Gabe’s lips came crashing down on hers.
Sign up to rate and review this story