Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Operation: Task Master

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Vanessa gives out her missions in her life.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-06-23 - Updated: 2008-06-23 - 995 words - Complete

0Unrated
Operation: Task Master:

4/13/08:

Blog Title: The British are Coming! The British are Coming!

Our boss, Katherine Delany has some questionable projects for BRM. Some of them are great. Others are completely iffy! Her latest brilliant plan this time? We are to cover the British Invasion! That's right! We are to write an article series about the rise of British pop culture music from the Beatles to the Ting-Tings. On Aunt Nessie's scale of things that make me go huh of 1-10, I rate this is a seventeen. Now, don't get me wrong. I like some British acts as much as the next person. But why a whole article series about it? It is just... odd. (Lucky for us, Rosie came up with a great title, "The British are Coming!" Nice one, old pal!)

Anyway, I guess I have to re-organize my list of things to do on my missions. Here is a list of my missions and a nice description of them by priority:

High:

Operation: Prose- The main mission to get Panda and Rosie together as a couple. Haven't fully started yet, but Rosie has just informed me a couple of minutes ago that Panda actually wants her as bad as she does. That takes care of the first part of the first step. Now, they just need a little push in the right direction and this love will blossom bright and beautiful. We've got to let love rule!

Operation: Boss Lady- This is to help our beloved Boss Lady not be so much of a stick in the ass. Katherine is great as a leader, but she needs to loosen up some. She seems to have nothing to come home to. She left her abusive husband years ago and her daughters are in college. (I snuck into her personnel files one day out of boredom and read her file. Opps! Just don't tell her! Snicker) Anyway, what I think good ol' boss lady needs is a new man and an update to her wardrobe. The woman dresses like she is still in the 80's! This is 2008! Please dress with the times for crying out loud!

Operation: Mandy- This one is to get the stick out of Mandy's precious little ass. I don't know what the hell happened with her! She used to be cool, funny, and perky all of the time. But then, her boyfriend dumped her for a straight-laced snotty serious girl that always wore business suits. Ever since then, Mandy has been wearing business suits and acting like a snob. I hate the new Mandy! She's too annoying! I hate to say this, but the only way to straighten her out again, is to get little miss annoyance a new boyfriend! Shutters

Operation: Sister Ryan- This is to high out my little sister, Ryan, and get her on the right path again. Here is the short version of the story: Ryan was once a good girl. Then she mixed up with the wrong crowd and ran away from home. So now, I have to play the big sister and bring her home again. Oh boy! That's going to be fun!

Medium:

Operation: Clean-Up- I am a slob. I need to clean up everything in my life. My apartment, my desk, my computers, my car, everything! I try to clean-up something, but I never quite get around to it! I have to try and stop slacking off! Sighs in stress

Operation: The British are Coming- This article is what I have to do to make money. I have my doubts on this project, but I'm going to do the only thing I can do: Make it look great. This'll be a dozy! All I have to do is get pictures of the bands and write some good article. Just the usual. As long as we don't get side-tracked and kill each other, this series will be fine. Ha. I hope... Has high doubts

Operation: Kermit- I really to get more music for my IPod. I haven't updated it in months! The songs I have right now are sounding dull. The last song I bought was Cold War Kids' "Hang Me Up to Dry." I clearly need more music to work. And since we are working on "The British are Coming," I need to buy some English music for Kermit to help with the flow of things. Rosie suggested the Ting-Tings. Hm, maybe I'll give 'em a try!

Operation: Bad Cat- I have this old lady neighbor with this pain in the ass cat! That thing is a demon pretending to be a sweet harmless little house cat! But I see the real truth! That little beast sneaks into my apartment and tries to eat my food I have sitting out for me. I know because when I go to cook myself something and leave for one second, I turn around and its gone! I've complained to the old lady, but she doesn't believe me! That's it! I'm going to take action for myself. But first, I have to deal with the other missions listed above.

Low:

Operation: Survey- Oh, just a little date and love survey. Nothing really special. Moving on now.

Operation: Hook-Up- What can I say? Aunt Nessa's lonely! I need a man! I've been on a three month dry spell. I'm next to desperate here! But, I'm a picky girl. I don't throw myself to any slacker. They have got take pride in their work. I want to really party with the right man! So far, there is none of these men are good enough for me! But now, I'm really growing desperate now!

As y'all can see, I am a busy girl! But, I do my missions when I find the time and opportunity. It is just as simple as that.

Got 2 Split! Got to get started on Operation: The British are Coming. Will work on Operation: Prose later. Wink

Buh-bye!

Love, Aunt Nessa

Fed Up Your Indigestion
Sign up to rate and review this story