Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You CAN keep my brother; And I WILL fuck your friends.

The body she lends

by SaaRawr 3 reviews

(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-25 - Updated: 2008-06-25 - 905 words

0Unrated
“What a fucking day,” Gerard exclaimed, lighting a cigarette in the back yard.
“I know, im so tired,” I replied, as he lit another for me.
“I still can’t believe that we have moved in together, and that we have no parents living with us,” Gerard laughed, before taking a drag of his cigarette.
“And no Mikey or Frank living with us either,” I said, making him giggle.
“Y’know, there’s still one thing we haven’t done,” Gerard smirked, taking another drag.
“What?” I said, oblivious to what he was meaning.
He raised his eyebrows as I thought, taking several drags of my cigarette before I suddenly realised what he meant.
“What do you mean by that then, Mr Way?” I asked, smirking back at him.
“We have forgotten to christen the house,” Gerard replied before putting out his cigarette with his shoe. I did the same, moving closer to his body.

Suddenly, he swept me off my feet and carried me into the house and up the stairs. Throwing me down onto our new bed, he began to kiss me, his tongue begging for entrance at my lips. I gladly let his tongue enter my mouth and begin to caress my tongue, whilst I unbuttoned his paint stained jeans.
He pulled my shirt over my head as we parted for a few seconds, and his hands stroked my exposed stomach. We parted again for me to pull off his shirt and remove his jeans. His kisses worked their way down to my bra, which his hands then carefully unhooked and removed. Once he was rid of my bra, the kisses trailed down to my stomach until they reached my jeans. He carefully unbuttoned them and pulled them off, leaving us both in just dressed in one item of clothing, concealing what we both wished was uncovered.

Gerard’s hands roamed around my body, and his lips smothered me in kisses. Finally, his hands wandered to my pants. Slowly pulling at the fabric, he gradually revealed what he longed for the most.
He kissed yet another trail down my stomach, but this time he didn’t stop at my waistline, he continued further and further down until his tongue plunged inside of me, causing me to moan loudly.
“You’ll disturb the neighbours,” Gerard laughed, before suddenly driving his tongue back inside me again.
I giggled between moans as he thrust his tongue in and out, moving it around inside causing an intense feeling of bliss to take over my body each time.

“Gerard, stop, Im close,” I gasped for air.
“That’s the whole point of this,” he said, continuing.
“No, I want you to fuck me hard Gerard. Don’t fuck me with your tongue, fuck me with your dick,” I moaned, “I wanna feel your erection inside me.”
“How do you know it’s hard?” stopping, he looked up and smirked.
“I can see the fucking massive bulge in your boxers. Now take them off, Way!” I laughed, pulling down his boxers and exposing his rock solid cock.
I sat up so we were face to face, and our lips were inches apart. I rubbed my thumb over the head of his throbbing member, as I forced my lips onto his, hard.
“Get up,” I ordered, shoving Gerard of the bed roughly.
He scrambled to his feet as I climbed down off the bed and pushed him back against the wall.
I kissed all of the air out of his lungs until he was gasping. Swivelling me around, he forced me back against the wall and pushed his hips into mine.
“Fuck me,” I chanted between kisses.
He thrust his member inside me, pulling out slowly, teasing me.
“Faster Gerard, fuck me faster,” I panted, tightening my grip on his hair and wrapping my legs around his waist.

He thrust in and out of me harder and faster than he ever had before. The pleasure was immense and I couldn’t hold on much longer.
“Gerard im gonna…” I mouthed, out of breath as Gerard and I came at the same time.
“Fuck that felt good,” Gerard sighed, carrying me over to the bed and collapsing on top of me, “You wanna take a shower in a bit? ‘Cause the guys will be back with the stuff soon and we don’t wanna be looking like this.”
I laughed, “God, I love you Gerard.”

We got our breath back gradually, and hopped into the shower together, washing each other’s body lovingly.
We looked into each others eyes, Gerard’s arms wrapped around my waist, “I love you,” we said in stereo.


A few hours later, after we had cleaned up and ordered a take-away to be delivered, the doorbell rang. I opened it to reveal a smiling afro, with a box of non-alcoholic beverages.
“Hey,” I smiled, welcoming the afro into my home. He was followed by everybody else, who had all brought their own form of food or drink.
After Gerard’s excessive drinking stage, the whole group had taken to having parties with nothing more than energy drinks and take-aways. This way, we weren’t tempting Gerard to drink, we were still getting smashed in a way and we didn’t have a hangover in the morning.
“Party time!” Frank squealed.








Short chapter, yeah. Sorry, its just a filler to be honest. Still, rates+reviews? Please?
Sign up to rate and review this story