Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Second Chances

Chapter 8

by doyleangel 3 reviews

Gabe and Kristen slip up...and have sex!!! SEX SCENE....SO BE WARNED

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-06-25 - Updated: 2008-06-25 - 1003 words - Complete

0Unrated
*THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS...THEY MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE MORE…SO KEEP EM COMING…EVEN IF YOU HAVEN’T REVIEWED BEFORE, IT’S NOT TOO LATE *

CHAPTER 8

Gabe reveled in the feel of Kristen’s lips under his own. Ever since the incident in her apartment he hadn’t been able to get them out of his mind. He’d forgotten how good they’d felt. The past two years melted away as their lips moved together. It felt like they’d never been apart.
He parted her lips with his tongue and explored her mouth. He heard her moan as she deepened the kiss even more. He released her mouth and started kissing her jaw line, making his way to her neck. He suckled the spot just behind her ear that he knew drove her crazy. He heard her gasp when he hit it and smiled as he flicked her earlobe with his tongue. His hands roamed down her back to the hem of her shirt and slipped underneath. Her silky smooth skin was hot to his touch, and it turned him on even more.
He broke away from her neck and lifted her shirt. She raised her hands so he could easily remove it. He tossed the shirt on the floor and let his gaze sweep over her half naked body. She was wearing a red satin bra and he could see her nipples poking out through the fabric. He loved how easily she was turned on by him. He looked up at her face and saw a small smirk on her face.
Kristen reached over and yanked his purple hoodie over his head, taking his t-shirt with him. She took her hands and lightly scratched them down his chest. His breath sharpened as her hands made their way to his jeans, and deftly unsnapped the button without any effort at all.
She leaned forward and placed a kiss in the middle of his chest. Gabe closed his eyes and tried to control his breathing as Kristen’s mouth moved over his left nipple. She flicked her tongue over it and suckled it before moving over the right one.
Gabe pulled Kristen up and kissed her passionately while moving his hands behind her back and unclasping her bra. He pulled it off her and cupped her breasts in his hands. She groaned into his mouth, and he broke the kiss to push her back onto the couch. He hovered over her and lowered his head to her neck again, kissing his way down to her breast. She arched into him as he took her nipple into his mouth. She moaned every time he made some sort of movement on her breasts.
He started to move down her body, kissing her stomach and the spot right above her pants. He reached up and unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper. He hooked his fingers into the band and started to pull down. Kristen lifted her hips to make it easier for him to pull her pants off. When he got them past her hips, his heart almost stopped. She wasn’t wearing any underwear.
Gabe looked up at her and raised an eyebrow. She smiled down at him and just shrugged. “Laundry day.”
He chuckled. “I always did love laundry day.” He pulled off her pants and tossed them on the floor. He moved back up to where he stopped kissing her, and continued his descent. When he reached the top of her legs, and bypassed the very part he knew she was aching for him to touch. He kissed down her right leg, and then back up her left leg. When her groans got loud enough, he kissed her right at her center.
She was hot and wet, anticipating him. His tongue explored her core, and she screamed out when he pushed a finger inside her. He took that as a sign to insert another finger inside as his tongue worked her pleasure center. After a couple of minutes Kristen grabbed Gabe’s head and pulled it up. He saw the lust in her eyes, and was sure it was in his too.
“I need you in me…..now,” she panted. Gabe lifted off of her, stood up and removed his pants. He climbed back on top of her and pushed her legs apart with his knees. He entered her in once swift motion, making Kristen cry out in pleasure. He stayed still for a second, reveling in how good she felt around him. She slightly lifted her hips and Gabe couldn’t help it anymore. He moved in and out of her, loving how her muscles clenched around him.
He didn’t know how much longer he could hold on, but knew he wouldn’t have to when he felt Kristen start to shudder under him. He thrust into her again, sending Kristen over the edge. Her orgasmic scream of pleasure fill the apartment as she milked him as she came. He thrust once more and followed her in sexual pleasure, letting out a throaty growl as he came. He collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing heavily. He finally lifted his head and looked down at Kristen, her brow still soaked in sweat.
She still had her eyes closed, trying to regain her breathing. When she finally opened them, he saw her expression change from pleasure to panic.
“Oh no….what did we just do?”
Gabe didn’t know what to say. He looked at her, opened his mouth to say something, but closed it when nothing came out. He got off of Kristen and grabbed his pants.
“I, don’t really know. I mean, I KNOW what we did, I just…..I don’t know.”
Kristen stopped in the middle of pulling up her pants and looked at him. “How could we have done this? What in the…”
Her words were cut off by the sounds of a key entering the lock of the apartment.
Sign up to rate and review this story