Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Defiance

by youkai_girl 0 reviews

Byakuya doesn't care what people think about his lover or their relationship. ?(Reader's choice)/Byakuya.

Category: Bleach - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Kuchiki Byakuya - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-29 - Updated: 2008-06-30 - 352 words - Complete

2Hot
Defiance
by: eternalsailorsolarwind AKA youkai_girl

Disclaimer: Bleach and all of its characters are owned by Tite Kubo, his Japanese publishers, and Viz. I only play with them for fun.

A/N: Written for the Week 24 prompt at the LiveJournal community, bleach_contest: harlot. I have to admit, I have had fun with this prompt. This is just the first short piece that has been written for the prompt. Byakuya doesn't care what people think about his lover or their relationship. ?(reader's choice)/Byakuya.

0o0o0o0o0o

He always felt so wanton when they were together. Moaning as his lover's cock thrust slowly into him, Byakuya's head fell back in bliss as he pressed himself against the other man. Soft skin slid over lean muscle with every movement; the noble's fingers danced across his lover's spine causing a shudder that he could feel all the way to their joining.

Here in their bed as they made love, there were no differences between them. The differences in rank and status did not exist; masks fell. Behind closed doors they were equals: lovers, partners. Their public personas, by necessity, were different.

Teasing teeth on his earlobe brought Byakuya back to the moment with a wordless whimper. Their pace increased, and his cock was pumped by a sure, knowing hand.

“Come for me.”

The whisper was low and harsh, punctuated with a hot, wet tongue sliding along the outer shell of his ear. Turning his head to claim his lover's lips, Byakuya climaxed, his release coating his abdomen. A heartbeat later, his lover peaked inside him, drawing a low, keening sound from them both.

Panting as strong arms encircled him, the noble knew what his family and some in Soul Society would say if they could see him now, lying with his male lover: Harlot. Slut. Whore.

Byakuya didn't give a damn what they thought. He'd finally found the love, happiness, and acceptance he had secretly craved his whole life, and nothing anyone could say or do would convince him that this relationship was wrong. Cold, defiant glares silenced anyone who dared try.
Sign up to rate and review this story