Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Gerard, just kiss me

by Dondon1827 2 reviews

Gerard meets up with a girl he likes, and things grow romantic

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-01 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 1216 words

0Unrated
Gerards POV
"Cant wait to see you, im really nervous about meeting you, see you soon love grace xx"
Gerard snapped his phone closed smiling. "Love Grace" he thought, he was nervous about meeting her as well. He had emailed her and talked over the phone but thats all. They had arranged to meet not far from were Grace lived on Saturday at 1pm. It was now friday 2am. "I need to sleep before tomorow" gerard thought, so he turned off his light and shut his eyes.

Grace's POV
I pressed send and the message was delivered to Gerard. I had so many mixed emotions about meeting him. Nerves, what if we had nothing in common? What if he turned up and didnt like me? What if he didnt turn up at all? "Shut up" grace told herself, she was very excited aswell, she could finally hold him, whisper in his ear, and yes...kiss him! She was tired and so she turned over in bed and went to sleep.

Gerards POV
He yawned and shut off his alarm. "Rise and Shine" he thought to himself, today is the day. He got up stretched and headed for the shower. When he was clean he carefully picked out a shirt, smart but casual. Oh and not too forget pants too. He sprayed himself with aftershave, pocketed his phone and set off. "On my way, cant wait to see you, Gee x" He got on the bus, found a seat at the back and rested his head against the window, "This is it" he said to himself quietly.

Grace's POV
"BRRRRRRRRRRRRR" the alarm startled her as she sprung up out of her warm bed. Her stomach was in knots and she was really nervous. She tried not to let it bother her and headed for a shower. Then she picked out her clothes; Casual jeans, a smart top and applied her make up. A quick spritz of perfume and she was off. A sudden text reminded her to grab her phone before she left, It was from Gerard; "On my way, cant wait to see you, Gee x" She smiled and pressed the phone to her heart. The nervous feeling had dissapeared and was replaced with happiness. She decided to reply; "Ditto, cant wait, today will be amazing, Grace xx" She rushed out the door too the bus staion.

Gerards POV
His phone buzzed again, he hadnt expected a reply. He read the text and smiled, "Today will be amazing" he thought to himself. It was quite a long journey so he decided to talk to grace via text. "Bet your even more beautiful in person, Cant wait to find out, Gee x" he had imagined what the day would be like, and soon he would be finding out. He took out his iPod and put in his headphones, hopefully this would help to pass the time, not long after he sent the text he had a reply; "Doubt it, please dont be dissapointed, Grace xx" He wondered, how could someone so gorgeous have such little confidence? He wanted to give her a boost so he replied; "Im sure you are, but i dont care, your still great, Gee xx" he added an extra kiss for her. He was nearly there.

Graces POV
She got to the bus station to catch her ride. After texting gerard back she let out a sigh, and thought to herself; "What if im not what he wants?" i will look like a fool. Eventhough his kind words made her smile, she didnt know if they were true, she liked Gee, really liked him but she just didnt want to get hurt...again. Her bus had gotten their quicker than she expected. She got off and found where she was meeting gerard, he wasnt there yet so she put in her iPod headphones, pulled up her hood and sat and waited.

Gerards POV
The bus finally stopped at his destination, he got up and got off the bus. As the air hit his face he started to feel nervous, "Come on dude, rock stars dont get nervous...okay maybe this one does" he thought to himself. He wandered around for a while, then he saw her. Sitting their, in a world of her own, headphones in and hood up. He stood there for a moment, tilting his head to the side, noticing how pretty she was. He shook off his nerves and walked over. She was staring at the ground and didnt look up. He put his finger under her chin and lifted her head up, there eyes met and they both smiled. "Hey there miss" he said laughing. She was as beautiful as he imagined.

Graces POV
I didnt know how much time had passed. I kept checking my phone, nothing. I just sat with my head down concentrating on the songs flowing through my ears. A little more time had passed when i felt someones fingers on my face, I looked up. It was gerard. Our eyes met and we smiled. "Hey there miss" he said with that gorgeous voice and cheeky grin of his. She stood up and hugged him, she couldnt control herself. He hugged her back in his warm arms, and whispered in her ear, "Im so glad you came." She smiled, wishing there hug could last forever, but the finally broke away. This was the akward moment she had been dreading.

Gerards POV
She stood up and smiled, and lunged for a hug, this suprised Gerard but pleased him more. He hugged her back, and when they broke apart he couldnt say anything, he just stared at her blue eyes, he noticed she was embarrased when she blushed and put her head down. "Its okay, im just seeing how beautiful you are" he smiled, she blushed again and said "Your so handsome" she took his arm and they started to walk, he didnt know where they were going but he didnt care as long as they were together, that is all that mattered.

Graces POV
Gerard made the moment even more akward by just staring at her, deep into her eyes. He didnt noticed until she blushed, he looked sorry so she took his arm and they began to walk. Gerard started to slow down, she could feel it. He suddenly stopped, and turned to her. "I just wanted to say..." she knew what was coming and felt a little strange about him saying it, so she put her finger to his lips. "Dont speak" she whispered. And with that she pressed her lips against his and closed her eyes, she put her arms around his neck, he held her waist and closed his eyes too. When they released she finished her sentence, "Just kiss me" they both smiled and carried on walking.

Gerards POV
I turned to say something to Grace, it was as if she knew what i was about to say. She pressed her finger against my lips. I wondered what she was doing, then she kissed me. It was amazing, we kissed and held eachother. It felt so right. This day was going great.


AUTHORS NOTE: NOT SURE WHAT TO HAVE HAPPEN NEXT, ANY IDEAS? WOULD APPRECIATE FEEDBACK, AND THANKS FOR READING :D
Sign up to rate and review this story