Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Church of Being Left at The Alter

Six... End

by arquero333 2 reviews

The Church of Being Left at The Alter, Part Six; The End

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2008-07-01 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 340 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Uh- Hi Ry." She squeaked.
"Mommy, Ryland found me in that store you always take me to and he helped me find you! I told him you were buying CDs and he was so smart, he knew where you were. Hes the smartest person I know! He found you in no time!!" RJ explained.
Yeah, it only took me seven years.
"Uh, RJ, hon. Why don't you run to that toy store you like and find something cool." She told him, putting him down but never taking her eyes off me. RJ ran off in the direction of the store entrance. We stared at each other for a moment. She hadn't changed much. Her hair was a different color and she had obviously aged, but other than that, she was the same old Sarah.
"How have you been?" I whispered, afraid that if I spoke too loud, Id wake myself up from this dream.
"Alright. Busy taking care of RJ." She stuttered.
"Yeah, cute kid." I smiled.
"Takes after his father..." She mumbled.
"Sarah... how old is RJ?" I asked, moving in closer. She immediately averted her eyes from mine and mumbled something.
"What was that?"
"Hes six, okay?!" she yelled. Everyone stared at us.
"You mean?"
"Yes, youre RJ's father! You have a son and his name is Ryland Jr.! Alright?" She screamed. If everyone wasn't staring at us before, they were now. Sarah started to walk past me to leave, but I grabbed her arm and spun her around.
"No. You're not leaving me again." I said and I attached my lips to hers. She immediately leaned into the kiss. The rest of the world melted away.....
"EWWWW! Mommy!!" was what snapped us out of moment. We pulled back and looked at RJ. "You were kissing a stranger!" RJ yelled. I looked at Sarah and she laughed. She bent down to RJ's level.
"Well, see RJ. Its a funny story..." she looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back... the only true smile Ive smiled in years.
Sign up to rate and review this story