Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Rebirth In Raindrops

Rebirth In Raindrops

by Axel-Ingleson 1 review

A baby with a mullet changes the lives of Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Demyx,Kairi,Riku,Sora - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-07-02 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 263 words

-1Cliche
Kingdom Hearts
Rebirth in Raindrops

By Axel Ingleson and Darcy Black-Valentine

Disclaimer: The characters from KH do not belong to us. They are the property of Disney and Square-Enix.


Rain fell in large warm droplets as Sora, Riku, and Kairi hurried home from Riku’s little island.

They got to the boats and were about to head back when an oval of swirling light appeared before them in the same manner as the portals of darkness used by members of Organization XIII.

Sora stopped short as a small boy with a mullet crawled out.

The boy looked around, confusedly for a few moments, then began to wail up a storm.

“Um…” Sora stammered. “What…?”

The little boy grabbed Sora’s pant-leg and tugged on it.

“Da-da?” he asked, innocently.

Sora looked down at the infant in surprise, while Riku and Kairi both chuckled. “Huh?”

“Don’t you wuv me, da-da?”

Sora blinked. “I’m not… I mean I…”

The child began to wail again.

“Well, aren’t you going to pick him up?” a woman nearby chided. “Can’t you see he needs you? What kind of father are you anyhow?”

“But…” Sora stammered. “I…”

“Sora,” Kairi suggested.

“Perhaps you should pick him up?” Riku pointed out.

The child continued wailing until Sora relented and picked him up.

Once he was no longer afraid and alone, the little boy began grabbing, playfully, at the raindrops as they fell.

“There’s something familiar about this kid,” Sora muttered, as he carried the little boy back toward his home with Riku and Kairi in tow.
Sign up to rate and review this story