Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Oh Canada!

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Robyn gets horny and goes on a hunt for a new toy! She runs into Patrick.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-02 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 993 words - Complete

0Unrated
Oh Canada!:

Why should Rose get all of the fun of shagging a FOB bloke? Mistress Robyn needs a man tonight! But where to start? Where to start? Club Little Devil's maybe? So there I was, hanging in the club looking for a new toy to play with! I had the works tonight, boy! Tight black leather corset top, black leather mini-skirt, black stiletto heels, and black make-up. I walked in and looked up at the monitors attached to the ceiling. So far, my choices were really thin. There weren't many men that caught my attention. I had most of them already. The ones that I hadn't had yet were just too nerdy for my taste. But, I just had to keep looking. Momma was going to have herself a new toy tonight!

That's when I saw him! I happened to look up at the balcony and spotted him. Patrick Stump was in the club tonight. That man caught my eye right away. I instantly knew that I had to have him. So, I did what I normally did when I see a guy I'm interested in. I studied Patrick really hard. Trick was looking pretty fine as usual tonight. He seemed to be looking for something. Or maybe it was someone. I didn't care tonight. Momma was really horny tonight. I smiled to myself wickedly. "Oh yes!" I thought. "You'll do perfectly tonight!" Then, I made my way up the stairs to the balcony. I had to fight through the crowd, but it was worth it! I looked in the crowd to find Trick again. I found him seconds. I gracefully and strongly made my way over to him. I tapped my prey lightly on the shoulder. Patty turned around and saw me. I smiled at him richly.

"Hi there!" I said aloud. The man looked at me confused.

"Uh... hi..." he said uneasily. I kept smiling at him.

"I'm Robyn!" I chirped to him.

"WHAT?" my prey asked aloud.

"I'm Robyn!" I repeated louder.

"WHAT?" Patrick said again.

"MY NAME IS ROBYN?!!!" I repeated aloud.

"Oh!" my prey said.

"You're Patrick, aren't you?" I asked loud enough so he could hear me.

"Yeah," he answered. "Why?" I smiled at him wickedly. I leaned in close to my prey.

"Follow me!" I said aloud in his ear. Patty turned to me confused.

"Why?" he asked me.

"What?" I asked him innocently.

"Why?" he asked me again.

"I can't hear you over the music!" I lied to him.

"WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO FOLLOW YOU?!?" he asked me aloud. I just shrugged at him.

"Because..." I just said to him. Then, I walked off. I looked over my shoulder to see if he was following me. Luckily, he was. I smiled to myself wickedly. I kept on walking. He kept following. I let him all the way outside to a remote parking lot where my car was parked. I stood by my car and turned to him. Patrick was standing just inches from me. I kept smiling at him. The man was looking at me confused.

"Why are you we out here?" he asked me. "What do you want from me?" I rushed forward and kissed Patty deeply on the lips. He was slightly surprised. I broke away from him. I stared at him waiting. A smile came across my face. The man didn't know what to say at all.

"Uhh..." he said at last. "I guess... talking is out of the question tonight..." I just rushed forward and kissed him again. We didn't stop kissing this time! He pushed up against the hood of my car. In my mind, I was plotting all of the next moves to use on this one. I kept running into a little problem. I didn't know how to draw him into the full ride. Patty seems pretty easy. But then again, he could be a tiger. I don't really know yet. I'll just have to play along and see.

So far, the whole ride was slow. We went from the foreplay, to stripping some, and at last to the actual screwing. The whole thing was like a slow download. I was slowly getting disappointed. "Damn it!" I thought. "I wanted a challenge!" I was just about to cut to faking to end the ride for the night when the surprise came in. He... was actually... putting an effort into it! The pleasure may have crawled in slow, but it was intense.

"Oh wow!" I cried out. "Harder, damn it! Harder!" Patty complied in wild bliss. I moaned and screamed aloud through the whole night. Patrick came hard and I cried out long and hard. We just lied there on the hood of my car panting. I looked up at him. Patrick stared back at me happily.

"How was that?" he asked. I just smiled at him.

"Fine enough," I replied. He climbed off of me and stood up. The man quietly got dressed as I watched him. I looked at him smiling.

"So..." Patty said at last.

"So what?" I asked him. I could tell that he was looking at me nervous now. The silence between us was long and odd.

"...I'll see you around, then?" he finished at last. There was another silence. This is fun, already. I could really work this toy to my advantage. I never knew Patrick was so fun to mess with. Sweat out it, boy! Sweat out! I smirked at him again.

"Maybe!" I said boldly at last. Then, I climbed off of the hood, drew out my keys from my purse, and walked over to the driver's side. Patty watched me as I unlocked the door and got in. I backed out and drove off. I watched him from the rear-view mirror. He was looking at me confused. I smiled at him wickedly in the mirror. Mistress Robyn: 1, Patty: 0 Man, I love this game!

Breathe in for Luck
Sign up to rate and review this story