Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter And The Deathly Silence

What actually happened.

by sammywrae 1 review

How this came to be written........

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody - Published: 2008-07-02 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 273 words - Complete

0Unrated
Origins :-

This story started life when I was driving to work on Monday (16th July 2007). And originally I only intended to write the first chapter ("9am"), but then it got away from me, and more and more ideas started flooding my brain, and I then had the choice to write them down, or go mad. Although it is possible I did both.

I really had no idea how it was going to go when I started it, nor how I could bring it to an end. But then... well the whole "Always finish with a song" mantra bounded in to my head like a puppy, and it all fell in to place.

The Silent Trio :-

You might have noticed that Sally-Ann Perks features more in this than she does in the books (I know what you are thinking - "She features in the books?", but trust me, she is there), and that Harry and Ginny are no where near a couple, nor are Ron and Hermione. Well - this is because it is based on my Silent Trio series, and that is somewhat AU.

Disclaimer/Copyright Notice.

I don't own Harry, Hermione, Sally, Ginny, Voldemort, Dumbledore or anyone else. They are all the property of JK Rowling (and whoever else has them now?).

The lyrics featured in the last chapter are parodies of the "Grease Soundtrack", and in the outtakes are from "Wicked!"

There are various direct quotes from The West Wing, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, The Empire Strikes Back and probably others that I can't remember, but if it seems like you have heard it before, you might well have!
Sign up to rate and review this story