Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

From Dusk 'Till Dawn

by arquero333 1 review

{Based loosely on the video for "A Little Less Sixteen Candles..."} Cali is Pete's little sister who comes to live with the guys when her parents die. This is her story.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-07-02 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 919 words

0Unrated
"Don't do it, William!" Pete threatened, glaring at the leader of The Dandies.
"Or what? Tell me, what leverage you have over me? What exactly is stopping me from doing this?" William laughed.
I said nothing... One usually can't think of anything to say when you're being held by one vampire, while your brother, another vampire, is across the way trying to save you. Yeah, I know, another damsel in distress, right? Wrong.
Lets start at the beginning...


My name is Calienna (Kal-EE-en-ah) Wentz, but most people call me Cali. I'm Pete Wentz' little sister, unfortunately. Now, why would this be a bad thing? Well, considering how different my life would have been without him, it's not very happy. He was the favorite when we were growing up... for a while. When he turned about 16 and I was 10, my parents started to see that he wasn't their little prize son. He dressed (and even acted) like a girl. They never wanted a daughter, and now they had two. When I was 17, they died "mysteriously". I went to go live with my brother and his roommates. Lets start from somewhere around there.

"Okay Cali, this is your room." Pete said as he opened up the door to a dusty room with a dresser, a bed, and two earwigs.
"Great." I rolled my eyes, walking in and stepping on the earwigs.
"Aw, I told Joe to clean this place up!"
"It's fine, I'll clean it myself." Like I trust Joe with.... anything
"Okay, well, I'll give you some time to settle in. My room is right next to your on the left, Andy's is on the right and the bathroom is down the hall. Call if you need anything." He smiled and walked out. I looked around the room and sighed, trying to figure out where to start. I pulled the old sheet off of the window and dust moved around in the sunlight that poured in. I threw the sheet outside my room and got to work...

Two hours later, the room was vacuumed, dusted, the furniture had been moved and everything under it was removed. It looked half acceptable... except for the ugly puke green paint that was peeling off the walls. I looked at my watch, 8:39. The hardware store was opened late tonight. I figured I might as well go get some paint now and then get started bright and early tomorrow. If I had to stay here, I'd at least make it somewhat enjoyable for myself. I opened my suitcase and grabbed a hoodie and some money before heading downstairs. The guys were all surrounded around a table, talking in hushed voices.
"...the plan..."
"...Dandies..."
"...Garlic actually work?..."
"...Tonight..."
"What are you guys talking about?" I asked from across the room. All four guys jumped a bit. Patrick tried to cover up whatever was on the table. Andy and Joe starting to explain.
"We were just planning-" Joe started.
"We're planning on... Going to the movies tomorrow." Andy finished.
"The movies? With garlic?" I raised an eyebrow.
"No, um... not with garlic-" Andy stuttered.
"About garlic!" Joe smiled.
"Yupp, the Delights of Garlic. Starring..." Andy trailed off.
"Frank Dandy!" Joe finished.
"Right... I'll be back in a bit." I headed towards the door.
"Wait!" Pete ran over to me. "Where are you going?"
"Just to the hardware store, I was going to buy some paint for my room."
"Why not go tomorrow morning?" He blocked the door.
"Because if I buy it now, I'll be able to start early tomorrow... You guys are acting really weird."
"No, we're not. We really aren't. We were just already planning a trip to the store tomorrow to pick up some stuff we need around the house, we might as well all go at the same time." He smiled. I stared at him blankly for a minute.
"Fine. But I want to go early tomorrow."
"The store opens at nine."
"Then be ready for 8:50"
"Fine."
"Fine."
"Thats fine, right guys?" A chorus of "fine" and "yeah" came from behind me.
"Doesn't mean I have to like it..." I mumbled and went back upstairs.

~~No One's POV~~
All the guys let out a breath of air.
"That was way too close." Pete said, sitting back down at the table.
"We have to be more careful now that your sisters living here." Patrick scolded while rearranging all the papers that were on the table.
"She can't find out about anything. Not yet." Pete said.
"Why not, I think she can handle it." Andy argued.
"We'll tell her, just not yet." Patrick said. "Back to business, tonight, we'll law low in the shadows. We want to find out as much as we can about The Dandies before actually striking. We almost got caught last time, but this time will be different."
"How?" Andy asked.
"Joe is staying here." Patrick smiled.
"What? Why!" Joe cried.
"Because, A: You almost got us caught and killed last time and B: If Cali wake up tonight to find none of us here, she'll wonder where everyone is. Someone has to do it and we all agreed Klutzo would." Pete explained.
"Whose Klutzo?" Joe asked.
"Never mind... bottom line is you're staying here. The rest of us will go get ready. We'll leave at 11:00." Patrick sighed. He gathered the papers and went upstairs to his room, as did the rest of the guys.

-----
More to come. Review? k,thx,bai!
In Soviet Russia, Free World Rocks You;
arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story