Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 3

by arquero333 0 reviews

Chapter 3. Yay! Finally some interesting stuff happens :P

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-07-03 - Updated: 2008-07-03 - 1250 words

0Unrated
After living with the guys for a few weeks, they still hadn't let me go out at night. And if I was planning on being out all day, I had to be home by dusk. It was really starting to annoy me. Why the hell wouldn't they let me out? Anytime I asked them why I couldn't go out after dark, they would make up some dumb excuse. "We're watching a movie tonight", "Its a full moon, weird things happen", "I need to go to the bathroom, will you hold my hand?". Playing along with their little schedule, I managed to make a friend. Her name was Melina, I met her at a CD store about a week after I moved in and we've been talking ever since.

Today, I was out at a little cafe with Melina, just chatting and having a coffee, and we lost track of time.
"-And then I took the punch and threw it on him and stormed out of the party" Melina laughed as she told me the story of how she broke up with one of her boyfriends that had cheated on her. I laughed. Suddenly I was tapped on the shoulder. I looked up to see a man dressed very elegantly. He had long brown hair and a white hat on. He smiled.
"I'm sorry to bother you ladies, but I was wondering if I could sit with you, there doesn't seem to be any free tables." He motioned to the cafe. I looked and sure enough, all the tables were filled, which was odd. Melina and I came here a lot and have never seen it even half filled.
"Yeah, sure." Melina said. I scooted over in the booth to make room for him.
"I'm sorry to intrude." He smiled apologetically.
"Thats quite alright...." Melina trailed off.
"William."
"William. I'm Melina and this is my friend, Cali." Melina introduced us.
"Pleasure to meet you, William." I said, putting my hand out for him to shake. Instead he took my hand and slowly brought it to his lips.
"The pleasure's all mine." He whispered. I felt chills go down my spine as he laid a soft kiss on my hand before letting go.
"Um.. I have to... Bathroom?" Melina said as she motioned towards the bathrooms.
"Yeah. Uh, we'll be right back,William." I said as we ran out of the booth.
"Oh my god, he's so into you!" She exclaimed as we got into the bathroom.
"Shh!"
"What, it's not like he can hear us!" She laughed.

~~William's POV~~
"What, it's not like he can hear us!" Melina laughed. I nodded towards Brendon, my right hand man, who nodded back. All the other Dandies were watching and they went back to what they were doing once they saw us nod.
"He was kinda cute, eh?" I heard Cali say. Good, it's working.
"Girl, when was the last time you got laid?"
"WHAT!?" Cali screamed. Even the humans in the restaurant had to have heard that.
"Shh! All I meant was go for it. He's totally into you and you're into him..."
"Yeah, I guess... It probably wouldn't hurt."
"Okay, now lets get back out there before he thinks we're talking about him." I laughed to myself.
"Oh, I'm pretty sure he knows." There was a pause and the door opened. I sipped at my drink to make it seem like I hadn't heard what they were saying. This is going to be too easy...

~~Cali's POV~~
"Sorry about that William." I said as we got back to the booth.
"Not at all." He smiled.
"Say, what are you doing tomorrow?" Melina asked. I glared at her.
"I work every day until about 9:00."
"That'll never work out..." I sighed.
"Whats the matter?" He asked.
"My brother and his roommates will never let me out that late. They won't let me out after dark at all."
"Oh dear, then I suppose you're late."
"What?" I looked outside and saw that it was dark out. "Shit! They'll be so pissed!" I got up and started putting my jacket on.
"Would you like me to walk you home? I mean, they must have a reason for keeping you in at night... I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." He suggested, getting up.
"Um, I don't know..." I mumbled. I saw Melina glare at me as if to say "Go for it, dumbass!" "Yeah, I guess so."
"Great, well it was nice meeting you Melina. I hope you get home safely." He tipped his hat.
"Oh, don't worry too much about me, I just live a block away. You two have fun, I'll talk to you later, Cali." She winked and left the cafe.
"After you, Cali." William said, holding the door for me. I got chills when he said my name, or it might have been from the wind outside, but either way... We walked in silence for a while before William spoke.
"So your brother doesn't like you being out late?"
"No, and it's really weird because he never really says why either. He always has a dumb excuse."
"Well, I've heard that there are some strange people in town, so it's probably for the best."
"Yeah, but how can I see you again if I can't go out." I asked. William smiled.
"Well, I can guarantee you're safe with me."
"I doubt my brother would agree."
"True, you did just meet me after all." As we walked up to the house, I felt sad thinking that I wouldn't see him again. I don't know why I'm already so attached to him...
"This is me." I pointed to my house. William pulled a something out of his pocket and handed it to me. It was a card with his name and contact information.
"Well, here's my phone number, if you ever get the chance. As for now, all I can say is what your brother doesn't know, won't hurt him." He smirked and leaned down to kiss my cheek. I felt myself blush as his lips touched my skin. They were deathly cold. "Goodnight." He whispered.
"Goodnight." I smiled and walked into the house.

"CALIENNA ADORA WENTZ! WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!" Was the greeting I got as I walked into the house.
"I lost track of time. Chill."
"Chill!? I had no fucking idea where you were after dark, and you're telling me to chill?! I am so.. I can't believe... GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Pete screamed.
"What, you can't tell me to go to my room!"
"I just did, and as long as you live in my house, you'll listen to me, and that means no going out after dark." He screamed. I've never seen him this angry in my whole life. I screamed in frustration, knowing I wouldn't win, and stormed up the stairs to my room. I looked down at the guys before I got all the way up. Andy looked sorry, Patrick had a blank expression on his face, and Joe was eating cookies...

When I got in my room, I slammed the door and locked it, one of the advantages of going to the store was buying a lock for my door. I screamed again and rooted through my purse to find my phone. As soon as I found it, I opened it up and dialed...
"Hello?" I heard.
"William? What are you doing tomorrow night?"

------
Ohh! Scandalous! lol Review plz :)
Insert witty phrase here;
arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story