Categories > Original > Romance

Jonas OneShot Game

by Jamette006 0 reviews

Summaries inside; tag, you're it!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-07-03 - Updated: 2008-07-04 - 2046 words - Complete

0Unrated
Rules:
1. Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like.
2. Turn on your music player and put it on random/shuffle.
3. Write a ficlet related to each song that plays. You only have the time frame of the song to finish the drabble; you start when the song starts, and stop when it’s over. No lingering afterwards!
4. Do ten of these, then post them.

Game taken from 'meredithsays'

Summaries

1) Please Be Mine

Kevin/Laura. She's the popular girl at school, and he just happens to be her boyfriend. She doesn't kow what she wants, so the relationship is always off and on.

2) Erfquake

Joe/Mackenzie. They dance together. She's amazing, he's amazing, what more is there to say? They're too much for the club to take.

3) I Hate Everything About You

Nick/Sierra. What if you hated the person you loved? And they felt the same for you? Every morning is hell, but every night is heaven.

4) It's Not Over

Frankie/Rebecca. Frankie's in love with Rebecca. He wants to hold onto her forever, even though it's killing him.

5) Again I Go Unnoticed

Shane/Mitchie. Shane's getting annoyed with Mitchie's attitude and mixed signals. He figure she's just tired, or having a bad day. Maybe she'll be better tomorrow. It's worth waiting to see her smile again.

6) Barbie Girl

Jason/Laura. Jason loves singing random songs. What happens when he starts signing 'Barbie Girl' to Laura?

7) Helena

Nate/Caitlin. Nate loved Caitlin. But she's gone now. Will he follow her, or stay with his friends?

8) Lips of An Angel

Jason is having fun singing songs again. Only it seems he's wearing this one out. He manages to torture Shane and Nate with his off-key singing and interpretation of 'Lips of an Angel'.

9) Rockstar

The Jonas Brothers aren't famous in this oneshot. Joe wants more. He always wants more. When he voices his thoughts to Nick and Kevin, will they agree with him? After all, he just wants to be a rockstar and eat his quesadillas.

10) Be My Escape

Kevin wants an escape. Joe finds him about to kill himself. Will Joe convince him that they need him?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number One. 'Please Be Mine' by the Jonas Brothers

Featuring...Kevin Jonas and Laura Forrest

He looked up at her. The popular girl at school; the one the guys were always talking about in the locker room. But he smiled when she sat next to him, Kevin Jonas. Which earned him quite a few glares.

"Kevin,"she smiled.

"Uhm, hey,"he blushed. He still wasn't great with this whole dating thing. They had been dating on and off the past few years; it was starting to get ridiculous. Kevin thought it was his fault, but it actually wasn't. Laura just got distracted, and didn't know what she wanted.

But Kevin was always there for her to come back to. He couldn't just reject her, even though he knew she was taking advantage of him. He leaned over, giving her a small kiss. Nobody thought they would last; but Kevin was determined to prove them wrong as he held her.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number Two. 'Erfquake' by Family Force 5

Featuring...Joe Jonas and Mackenzie Porter

Joe could feel his heart thumping in his chest when they started dancing. Talk about nervous. Oh my God. He kept moving to the beat, though. She was a great dancer, with that supermodel style. He smiled at her, and she began dancing even more confidently.

Joe's heart leapt. The music was rumbling throughtout the club, shaking like an earthquake. Everybody was looking at them. She was too much for the club to take. Then she grabbed him by his tie. He raised an eyebrow as her hands went to his shoulders. Mackenzie always knew how he liked to dance. It felt like the walls were crumbling. There was no escaping from this place.

He looked confused when the music stopped. Mackenzie stood on her tiptoes, giving him a light kiss. He smiled.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number Three. 'I Hate Everything About You' by Three Days Grace

Featuring...Nick Jonas and Sierra Chapman

"I hate you,"Sierra sneered at Nick, who was laying on the bed beside her. He rolled his eyes. Last night was wonderful. Many nights were wonderful...but the mornings were always like this. He screamed silently to himself. He hated everything about her. He didn't know why he loved her. And she was the same exact way. But they always ended up in this situation. No matter what.

"I hate you too,"he said with just as much emotion. And he meant every word of it. She got dressed and stormed out the door. He never missed her, at least not yet. He would when it started getting later into that night, as usual. He pulled at his hair, groaning, trying to think. Sierra. How did they end up like this? Maybe it was just lust; no, he certainly felt love during those long, passion filled nights. And in the mornings it was pure hate. He could never figure it out.

That night, she was back in his arms again.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number Four. 'It's Not Over' by Chris Daughtry

Featuring...Frankie Jonas and Rebecca Wheeler

19 year old Frankie was blown away by her. Rebecca. She seemed so sweet at first, and he was one to find the good things in life. But good things in life are hard to find. This love was killing him.

Rebecca was the only girl for him. But he'd taken all he could take. His life with her meant everything; he wouldn't give up that easily. They could make this something good. It was just a misunderstanding.

"It's not over,"he whispered to her, wiping a tear off her cheek. She smiled shyly. Yes. She was the only one. The only one he would let out his emotions to so he wouldn't get caught up in himself. The only one who could blow him away, good or bad. They would figure this out, no matter what. Rebecca was the only one for Frankie.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number Five. 'Again I Go Unnoticed' by Dashboard Confessional

Featuring...Shane Grey and Mitchie Torres

Mitchie rolled her eyes at Shane as he let out a long breath, but decided to ignore him. The television was stealing the conversation. Shane was so tired of her sending mixed signals. I mean, come on, he couldn't read her rolling eyes. Finally, it was time for bed. Mitchie leaned over and kissed him. Closed lips. Another kiss robbed of all its passion.

He sighed. He'd wait til tomorrow. Maybe she'd feel better then. He couldn't bear thoughts of going on without her. Hopefully this mood would only be temporary. But another smile was worth the wait. Again he went unnoticed.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number Six. 'Barbie Girl' by Aqua

Featuring...Jason of Connect Three and Laura Marshall

"Hiya Barbie!"Jason exclaimed. Laura let out an exasperated sigh.

"Not again, Jason!" He winked at her.

"Come on Barbie, let's go party,"he put his hands on his hips and shook them. Laura laughed, she couldn't resist.

"You can touch, you can play, if you say I'm always yours,"she sang, teasing him.

"I'm always yours?"his eyebrows were furrowed in confusion. She slapped him.

"You got that backwards, Ken."

"Oh. Let's just go party,"he grinned, poking her nose.

They both laughed, singing the song they had grown to love in weird ways.

"You can brush my hair, undress me anywhere,"Laura sang out again.

"Really?"Jason lifted an eyebrow. She slapped him again.

"Temper, temper. You're the one who said it."

"Oh, I love you, Ken,"she stuck her tongue out at him.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number Seven. 'Helena' by My Chemical Romance

Featuring Nate of Connect Three and Caitlin of Camp Rock

She was gone. Tears streamed down Nate's face as Shane and Jason stood beside of him.

She was a wonderful person. Why'd she have to do this? Did she actually think he was going to follow her? He knew that people here still needed him, even though he felt like dying. Things were better if he stayed. Look at every heart she had broke with that stained blade, that he, Nate, her boyfriend, had found in her hands.

He didn't want to carry all this weight. She was like a match; she had incinerated all the lives around her. He grasped her cold, dead hand.

"Can you hear me?"he whispered. She couldn't. He wished she could. After all, what was the worst thing that he could say? That he wouldn't follow her?

"So long and goodnight, Caitlin,"he cried.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number Eight. 'Lips of An Angel' by Hinder

Featuring...Jason, Nate, and Shane Grey of Connect Three

"Honey why you calling me so late? It's kinda hard to talk right now..."Jason began. Shane slapped a hand to his forehead.

"Oh God, Jason, not again."

"Well my girl's in the next room, sometimes I wish she were you..."he continued.

"Ugh!"Shane and Nate both covered there ears. Then Jason began getting melodramatic, walking over and grabbing their shoulders, swaying to the beat and using overdramatic facial expressions.

"...and yes, I dreamt of you too. Does he know you're talking to me, will it start a fight? No, I don't think she has a clue..."

Nate and Shane both tackled him to the ground.

"Hey guys,"Jason winked. "I love you too."

Shane rolled his eyes, and stood up, throwing a pillow at him.

"You're pathetic."

"You know what's more pathetic? It's really good to hear your voice saying my name, it sounds so sweet, coming from the lips of an angel..."he began again, this time off key. Very off key.

Shane and Nate groaned, and ran out of the room, Jason running after them, singing.

"But girl you make it hard to be faithful!"he yelled.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number Nine. 'Rockstar' by Nickelback

Featuring...Nick, Joe, and Kevin Jonas

"This is stupid. We're never gonna get in this club."

"True,"Nick nodded to Joe's statement.

Joe wanted more. This life...well it just didn't turn out the way he wanted it to be. He always wanted more.

"Tell me whatcha want, Joe,"Kevin laughed.

"I wanna be a big rockstar. Easy girls. Cheap drugs. Hanging out with the movie stars. Playboy bunnies with bleach blonde hair,"he said dreamily. Kevin snorted Coke out of his nose.

"Yeah, and I wanna be great like Elvis. Without the tassles. And dressed in the latest fashion. Blowing all my money."

"Not funny,"Joe glared.

"Well, I'd even cut my hair and change my name for that,"Nick laughed.

"Quesadilla, please,"Joe said as he reached the counter.

"We'd have drug dealers on speed dial. Hire people to write all of our songs, and sing. Drive 15 cars. Go to cool bars. VIP, dude. With the golddiggers. Heck, I'd even pop my pills from a Pez dispenser,"Kevin snorted.

"Enough guys,"Joe slapped them both, heading back out to the car, quesadilla in hand.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number Ten. 'Be My Escape' by Relient K

Featuring...Kevin and Joe Jonas

"Ahh!"Kevin let out a yell as he sat down. He was gving up slowly. He wanted to blend in with the rest of the world, but his finger was still shaking on that trigger. He was dying to get out. Literally. He had to get out of here. Stupid rut he fell into by mistake. Just at that moment, Joe walked in. Kevin cringed. He didn't want his little brother to see this, but-

"Hey Kevin-"his voice came up short as he saw his brother, and his face went pale.

"K-Kevin?"

"Gotta get out of here,"Kevin gritted his teeth ether.

"Whoa, Kevin, no,"Joe began walking over.

"Stop!"Kevin yelled, pointing the gun to his head. He was a hostage to his own humanity, holding all of his doubt and insecurity. It might just be the death of him.

"Kevin, please. W-we love you. I love you,"his voice shook. Kevin ignored him. Be my escape, please. He pressed the gun to his head, his finger tightening on the trigger.

With one shot, it was all gone.

A/N: Hope you liked it! Please review, I worked hard on it! Thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story