Categories > TV > Supernatural

My Big Brother Dean

by MylesGabriel 0 reviews

Dean is a classified GOOD BULLY! And there's nothing he wouldn't do FOR his Sammy or in some cases,TO Sammy if his baby brother needs a little twist of the ear once in a while.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-04 - Updated: 2008-07-04 - 1313 words - Complete

0Unrated
“I told you to leave it the hell alone, but Noooo! You just had to do Rambo in First Blood, didn't you? Huh, Dean?”

Sam says, and he is all upset. At the moment he is scolding his big brother who was on the bed all wounded.

“But guess what, dude? The way you look right now? You kind ‘a look more like a--” Sam with squinty eyes, is assessing his big brother from head to toe; thinking of the right words to better describe his brother when,

“Don’t you even say it!” The older boy threatens.

“Awright…your call…now, don’t move! I’ll be right back.” And with that Sam heads off for the bathroom to return the first aid kit in there. He had been fixing and cleaning his big brother up for the last half hour. They have just been to a little brawl on account of something really ‘trivial’ that happened at the bar involving him. And that definition was actually according to him. Geek Boy Sam.

27 year-old Dean Winchester gently tried easing back onto his bed by himself when Sam heard a cry rip, sending the younger boy to his brother’s side in 5 seconds top.

“What did I just tell you, man?” Sam started with the tirade again; and this time he was a bit more annoyed than concerned over his big brother's condition. And the fact that he doesn’t listen at all to instruction, “You’re sheep stubborn, Dean! Really…” Sam blurts while helping his Dean lay back comfortably on the bed.

“You’re the sheep…” was all Dean was able to offer in come back; he was too tired and battered to argue.

“What was that?” Sam asks, as he sat on his bed that was only a few feet away from his brother’s. “That’s all you got now?” Teased Sam; Dean is usually the ‘big bag of tricks’ of wise comebacks. But apparently--the bag is all out tonight. At least for tonight anyways.

Dean made a face but didn’t say anything. That somehow got Sam suddenly worried. His brother would usually, regardless of how hurt he was; offer a little side comment or snide remark. But as Sam looked at Dean, he was just quietly lying back on his bed. With a slight grimace on his face.

“You okay, man?” Sam asked.

Dean nodded; his one arm reaching to nurse over his side and then he goes hissing in pain.

Again not saying anything; “Dean--“

Dean put up a hand in mid-air to stop whatever Sam had to say.

“No, Dean--I need to say this…”Sam objected, “…dude, I’m glad you did what you did for me earlier. Knowing you,…even if you’d be outnumbered and all, you’ll never take a second thought to jump in when you see me in trouble--and for that…I uh-”

“Dude--I’m telling you, if you try and hug me--and I’m all dented enough as it is? So help me--I’m grabbin' my keys, drive out back to that…stupid excuse for a bar that is was, but hot chicks…oooohhh and I mean H-O-T-T...” Dean just bit his lower lip and shut his eyes as if imagining the women standing in front of him; and then his face went back to grimacing again in a few seconds, “…where was I? Oh right...then I’m draggin' your ass next and throw you out to the wolves ‘cause Sammy--this sheep is just way too tired and not to mention lazy, to even care! So don’t you try and--don't try and hug me!”

Sam actually timed his brother’s tirade. “Wow! A minute and a half…”Sam teases further. “…not bad for a careless lazy sheep…”Flashing Dean his dimpled wide grin after.

“What are you talking about?” Dean snaps.

“Nothing--“ Rolling his eyes out to Dean; he stands up and takes off his jacket and in no time on his bed himself and staring up the ceiling. “…well, anyways…if you need anything, Dean…” he turns off the light on the nightstand.

“Yeah, yeah…”

“And Dean--“ The younger boy just wanting to tease his big brother further, since he very well knows Dean can’t get up and pummel him at the moment.

“What, Sammy? Whaaat?”

“H-O-T…”

It took Sam a few seconds to hear Dean’s response which was, “Yeah, whatever...bitch!”

Sam gave out a wide smile, dimples all showing and all. A good half an hour later though, Sam decided to yet annoy his brother again.

“Dean--“

“What the hell--“Dean lifted his head to look at his brother on the other bed; he can only make out the figure through squinty eyes in the dark.

”You wan’na go pee-pee or something, Lassie?” Dean bats.

Sam snickers silently; he could just imagine the veins popping on Dean’s forehead by now, “You recall I referred to you as Rambo in First Blood earlier, remember? What with the berserking you did at the car lot--?”

“Are you kidding me with this--“Mumbles Dean as he laid back his head onto his pillow.

“I meant to tell you that instead of Rambo---that you kind' a looked more like a raccoon, Dean!”

“That’s it!” Dean Winchester just had it.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

“Dean…come on? It’s cold out here--“

Sam, in his boxers and shirt all barefoot is pounding on the door. Big brother just threw him out. Looks like he had a little more juice in him left to drag his 6’4 baby brother out the door after all.

Dean could hear his brother pounding on the door; he’ll give him a few more minutes.

“Well, I’ll be… Geek boy wasn’t kidding! I do look like a fuckin’ raccoon...” Dean was looking at himself in the mirror inside the bathroom. He had a pair of black eyes after one of the guys they had a brawl at the bar with earlier managed to accidentally elbow him and twice.”Humph!”

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sam is standing outside the door that was open now, but his big brother was standing in the doorway; Sammy was hugging himself, shivering.

“Oh come on, Dean? For someone who didn’t want my ass to get kicked at the car lot earlier--Dude, you’re actually doing a pretty good job with it yourself!” whines Sam.

“Say it! Or you’re nuts are turning into popsicles! You’re choice--”

Sam glares at his big brother; then he inhales a big gulp of air and began,

“I am Samantha and I love to dance the polka. My big brother Dean is…”

Dean is forcing himself not to laugh at all; he is standing in the doorway with both arms folded across his chest intimidatingly, while waiting for his baby brother to say the password.

“And my big brother Dean is what--“Dean coaxed, sarcastically. “Come on, he’s what? Say it…”

Sam shut his eyes tight; “…is a god… a very good-looking god…”

Dean moves out of the way and let his shivering brother come in; a few minutes of limping his way back to his own bed and turning off the light, Dean looks over at his brother who was by now all comfy on his bed; and then he goes back to laying his head back down.

He would never in any circumstance whatsoever, really leave his baby brother out in the cold.

Thinking his baby brother was more or less a still a little mad, he waited til he thought Sam had already fallen asleep before he muffled; “Good night, Sammy…”

And then he turned to his side to sleep. Unexpectedly though, he was rewarded with a,

“Good night, Dean…”

“Man! Now this sheep can sleep…” The older boy smiles happily right before finally drifting to sleep.


The End
Sign up to rate and review this story