Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 4

by arquero333 3 reviews

Chapter 4

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-07-05 - Updated: 2008-07-05 - 1659 words

1Original
~~William's POV~~
The phone rang. I looked at the clock. Five minutes, that didn't take long. I picked it up.
"Hello?" I said.
"William? What are you doing tomorrow night?"
"Cali?" I pretended to act surprised.
"Yeah. Are you busy tomorrow?" I could hear the desperation in her voice. Pete must have gotten mad at her... it just helps my cause.
"No. Why?"
"I kinda wanted to see you again, if thats okay with you..." She trailed off.
"Of course it's okay. What time would you like me to pick you up?"
"Well, my brother and his friends usually disappear around 10:30. How about 10:45?"
"Sounds great." I smiled. This would be too easy.
"Just one thing, You remember where my house is right?"
"Of course."
"Well, do you think you could come around the back. To get out I'll have to go out my bedroom window. Its just around the back of the house."
"Thats no problem at all."
"Great." I could hear her smile through the phone."So I'll see you then?"
"Definitely."
"Bye."
"Goodbye." I hung up the phone. Brendon looked at me expectantly.
"Tomorrow night."
"Is that when we strike?" He asked.
"Silly boy." I laughed. "We have to build up some trust first. I'll take her out a few times. Court her the old fashioned way, if you will. When I believe the time is right, we'll strike."
"And then we'll be rid of those pesky hunters?"
"Yes... Or better yet, turn them to our side."
"Excellent."

..::Next Night::..
~~Cali's POV~~
It was about ten o'clock, and I knew the guys would be leaving soon. I was excited, not only to see William, but to break my brother's rules. Stick it to the man! Hah! I went downstairs and saw the guys getting all their stuff together. They tried to hide it all from view, not that I understood what anything was anyways.
"Hey guys, I'm not feeling too hot, I think I'm gunna go to bed." I said.
"You gunna be okay?" Andy asked. Pete was still a little mad about last night.
"Yeah, I think I just need to sleep it off." I fake yawned.
"Okay, well, Joe will be here if you need anything." Patrick said. I started up the stairs.
"He always is." I laughed. "Night guys."
"Night!" I heard them reply from downstairs. That was to easy. I went into my room and locked the door. I got dressed in something I thought William would like. It was kinda sexy, but not too much, this was only my second time meeting the guy after all. I did my make-up in the mirror on my dresser and my hair. I just put it in an updo. Nothing too fancy, but I thought I looked good. By the time I was done, it was 10:43. I walked over to my window and sighed, waiting.

I was startled by a knock at my door.
"Yes?" I called out.
"Hey, um... do you need anything?" It was Joe.
"No, I'm good. Just gunna sleep." I lied.
"Okay, just checking. G'Night."
"Night Joe. Thanks." I looked back out the window and saw William standing out there. I waved. He waved back. I opened my window and started to climb out.
"Careful." He half yelled, half whispered.
"I'm trying." I called back. There was an old lattice next to my window, thank god. I started to climb down it. I wasn't going very fast since it was my first time and I didn't want to fall.
Luckily I made it down without incident.
"That was quite a show." William smirked
"I try." I laughed.
"One suggestion..."
"Sure." I shrugged.
"Next time, don't wear a skirt." He laughed. Oh my god, I didn't even think of that. My face was beet red. "Don't worry. I didn't look... much." I didn't say anything. I just held my face in my hands in embarrassment. "Don't worry, I thought the Superman undies were very cute."
"Shuddup. My Superman undies are way cooler than yours." I said and gave him a playful shove. I started to walk away and he followed.
"Now now, I think its a little early on in the date to be discussing my underwear." He smirked.
"But its not too early to talk about mine?"
"Yeah, but theres a difference..."
"What, you're a boy? I kinda realized that." I joked. He pulled me in close and whispered in my ear.
"I'm not wearing any." He pulled away. I stood there wide-eyed. Is he serious? He started to laugh. "You're very gullible. Has anyone ever told you that?" I couldn't think of a good comeback, so I just stuck my tongue out at him and continued to walk away, even though he was still following me... Thats when I realized.
"Um... Where are we going?" I asked.
"Well, since you asked." William laughed. "That way." He said as he pointed in the opposite direction than where we were heading. I laughed and turned that direction.
"So, what is the plan for tonight, Sir William?"
"Sir William?"
"Yes, thats what I said. Now I demand to know what the plan is!"
"Yes, your majesty." He laughed. "I was planning on taking you to a very exclusive club downtown, if thats to your standards."
"Um, I don't think thats a good idea..."
"Why not?"
"I'm not of age yet." I blushed and lowered my head. He must have thought I was older.
"Don't worry. I'll get you in."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Okay then... where is this club?"
"If I told you-"
"You'd have to kill me?" I cut him off, smirking.
"No, I was going to say if I told you, would you walk in the right direction?" He laughed.
"I'm just going the way you pointed!" I pouted.
"Yes, but we were supposed to turn at the last corner."
"I'm not leading anymore!" I stormed back towards the corner. He just laughed. When we got to the corner, I stopped and waited for him to lead the way. He turned left and I followed.

"We're here." He smirked. I looked up and all I saw was an old warehouse.
"Um, you sure?" I asked.
"Yes. Welcome to The Admiral's Arms."(AN: Hah. Who gets the reference?) He said as he ushered me towards the door. He opened the door and the inside looked nothing like the outside. It was a very dignified looking club. It looked like a mix between an old Irish pub and regular dance bar. There were booths and chairs where they ought to be and there was a dance floor on the complete other end of the club. It was really weird because you could barely hear the music from that end. As we entered, everyone looked at us, even the people on the dance floor stopped dancing and looked for a second. I felt really selfconcious, but I saw William nod out of the corner of my eye and everyone went back to what they were doing. William brought me over to the bar. The bartender was cleaning glasses with a rag in his hand. He didn't look like your usual bartender. He was tall and lanky, kind of like William. Usually they're a little more built, no offense to this guy.
"What do you want, Cali?" William asked.
"Um... I don't really know. What's good?" I blushed from my inexperience with alcohol. William just smirked and nodded to the bartender, who nodded back.
"Don't worry, I got you something I think you'll enjoy." As soon as the words were out of his mouth, two glasses were put on the bar. One had what looked like red wine in it and the other was a redish tint, but not nearly as thick as the other. He handed me the clearer one. I took it and sniffed it a little. It didn't seem too bad. William clinked our glasses together.
"Cheers" He smiled and took a sip of his drink. I repeated the gesture.
"Hey, thats actually not bad. What is it?" I asked.
"It's just a simple Cosmo. I thought I'd start you off on a simple drink, not too hard." We took our drinks and headed over to where the booths were, but they were all full.
"I guess we'll have to sit somewhere else." I shrugged and went to walk away. William grabbed my arm to stop me. He then looked at a few people sitting in a booth. They all looked at him and immediately left.
"Well, aren't you popular." I smirked.
"They were just leaving anyways." He smiled. We sat together for a few minutes before a man walked up to us. He had very pale skin, big lips and dark hair.
"William." He said and nodded.
"Ah, hello. Cali, this is my friend Brendon. Brendon, this is... Cali." William introduced us.
"Hello Brendon. Would you like to join us?" I said. He must be an alright guy, he's friends with William.
"Oh, I can't I'm just on my way out with my lady friend." He pointed over at a blonde standing over at the bar waiting. She waved when she noticed us looking. "I just wanted to pop in and say hi."
"Oh ok, well it was nice to meet you." I smiled.
"It was nice to meet you too, I'll see you around William." William just nodded and Brendon ran off to his "lady friend".
"How do you know him, if you don't mind me asking." I asked.
"Oh, I work with him. I was the one who... trained him to do his job when he first started."
"Ah, I see." I nodded, sipping my drink. "You never did tell me where you work."
"Well, the thing is...."

-----
Oh, whats he going to say to that one? More to come. I've actually written up to Chapter Nine, so be good and review to get it out faster!
arqeuro333
Sign up to rate and review this story