Categories > Original > Romance > Torn Into Pieces (a nick, kevin, and joe jonas love story)

Chapter 36

by Aubrey100 0 reviews

To Forgive Or Not To Forgive

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-06 - Updated: 2008-07-06 - 1254 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX:

NORMAL POV.:

I paced around in my room in my pajamas, to uneasy to sleep. Maybe I was being to hard on Joe, I mean he probably didn’t mean it. I sighed and sat down on my bed. Tap, Tap,…Tap. Something was hitting my balcony window. Tap, Tap.
I opened the door and walked out onto the balcony and looked down only to see Joe with a Tambourine and Kevin with a guitar. I wanted to go back inside but something in my heart told me to stay. “Aubrey I’m really sorry!” Joe shouted. “So?” I shouted back. Whatever this stupid boy had planned it wasn’t going to work. “So I thought I’d make it up to you!” he grinned and started to sing.

“Aubrey always laughs when I act stupid
I am unaware that I'm a nuisance
With her it's never wasted time
Aubrey always knows exactly what I'm
Thinking and she's always on my mind and
I'm never gonna let her go
Cause Aubrey always knows

Aubrey always tells the truth
Even when it's hard to do
And she always understands
Even when it don't make sense
Even though she is the blonde
I'm the one that feels so dumb

Aubrey always laughs when I act stupid
I am unaware that I'm a nuisance
With her it's never wasted time
Aubrey always knows exactly what I'm
Thinking and she's always on my mind and
I'm never gonna let her go
Cause Aubrey always knows”

I bit back a smile. “That’s not how the song goes!” I shouted. “Psh it is now! Right Kevin?” he looked at Kevin. “For Joe that’s how the song goes!” Kevin shouted. I wanted to still be mad but I couldn’t. There was just no way I couldn’t forgive that smiling face of Joe Jonas, I was defenseless. “I’m still sorry!” Joe shouted. I smiled a little. “I seen you smile!” he yelled. “I forgive you but I want you to know that its only because I have to.” I bit my lip. “I’ll take that!” Joe grinned. I went back into my room.
I heard the thump of Joe’s feet running up the stairs and he opened my door. “You have no idea how crappy it is when I can’t kiss you.” he said and then pulled me into a luscious kiss. I had majorly missed his kisses. “Joe you are such a dork.” I said as we pulled away, my arms still around him. “Ya but I’m your dork!” he grinned and kissed me again.

BROOKE’S POV.:

“Did Aubrey forgive him this time?” I asked looking up from my magazine. “Yep. What magazine are you reading?” Kevin asked sitting down on my bed with me. “I don’t know some cooking magazine.” I shrugged. “Cooking?” he tilted his head. “Ya its always been my dream to become a chef.” I blushed a little. “I can understand why! You cook like a pro!” he smiled. “Ya but I don’t think that I can become one now since we’ll be on the road and stuff.” I shrugged. “That’s unfair! We have to figure something out because well we just have too.” he put his head on my shoulder.
I turned page after page until Kevin put his hand in it. “Hold up.” he scanned over the magazine. “Its an online program for chef wannabes” he showed me the ad. “Honestly Kevin those online things are full of it.” I rolled my eyes. “No this ones not. Here I will look it up on the computer.” he nodded and began surfing the web. “Ah-ha!” he said pointing to the screen. I looked it over…it seemed ok…
“What do you think?” he asked eagerly. “I don’t know Kev…” I mumbled. “You should at least try it!” he encouraged me. “Ok…if you insist.” and so I tried it. Kevin said he’d pay for it. It was almost strange how supportive he was. I signed up and watched the little intro and surprisingly it seemed pretty cool. Kevin watched it with me until he got tired and fell asleep in my bed.

NORMAL POV.:

“Where’s Nick and Chelcie?” I asked Joe. “I think that they’re downstairs, lets go see!” he pulled me downstairs. “Awe…” I whispered seeing them all cuddled and asleep. They were so cute together! “How cute?” I said. “I should throw something at them!” Joe said scanning the room for something to throw. “No! Don’t throw anything!” I took the pillow from Joe.
Joe followed me up to my room again. “So…” he said stuffing his hands in his pockets. “What?” I asked him. “Am I aloud to sleep in your room again?” he asked giving me his innocent face. “I guess…” I joked. “Yay!” he threw himself on my bed. “I missed you!” he said. “I missed you too.” I smiled. “No I wasn’t talking to you I was talking to your bed. Gosh!” he rolled his eyes. My mouth dropped open. “Joe its sad that you miss my bed more than me.” I laughed. “I’m just kidding!” he pulled me onto the bed. I landed ‘conveniently’ right on top of him. I blushed like mad, “I-uh-…” I blushed deeper. He looked at me for a moment staring into my eyes.
Joe kissed me. I lost myself in it. I began to run my hands through is thick black hair as he had his hands placed lightly on my waist. It was getting a little heated…too heated. I pulled away, “We should stop.” I kissed him one last time. “Ya…” he kissed me again. It almost got started again, “Ok we really have to quit.” I got up. “I know, I know.” he got up too. I really wanted to continue kissing Joe but I didn’t want things to get out of hand.
I seen him grin. “What?” I asked. “Nothing. Its just crazy that when I’m with you I almost cant control myself.” Joe said. “Believe me I feel the same.” I shrugged, “But we do have to control ourselves.” I warned him. “I know, I know.” he grinned and kissed me. I swear that boy must’ve had like kissing training or something!

BROOKE’S POV.:

I never thought that I could’ve known so much about cooking, but I did. It was pretty cool since you just watched a video instead of having to read a book. I glanced over at my bed. Kevin looked adorable when he slept.
I shut my laptop and crawled in bed. “Mmm…” Kevin mumbled and pulled me closer to him. I laughed quietly and cuddled. “I love you…” he murmured. “I love you too.” I kissed his cheek. Kevin was perfect to cuddle with, then again to me Kevin was just all-around, absolutely, positively, perfectly, perfect.

NORMAL POV.:

Joe and I kissed for awhile but it was like midnight and I was tired. “Joe I’m sleepy.” I yawned. “ok…” he kissed me again. “Joe I’m serious!” I laughed and got in bed. He laughed too and got in bed. I was just about to fall asleep, “There’s monsters…” Joe whispered. “No there’s not Joe.” I laughed. “Yes there is! I need to protect you from them.” he held me close. I thought about arguing over the ‘monsters’ but cuddling with Joe was better.
Sign up to rate and review this story