Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Other Woman

Chapter 7

by marcialj83 3 reviews

His Conquest/His obsession. Time-Past.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-07-07 - Updated: 2008-07-07 - 1025 words

0Unrated
It was just over a week and his time was up. He was now going to make his move on making the new girl Monica one of his many conquests. It wasn’t that he was a man whore it was just that fact that, well maybe he was a man whore.

He watched as she walked through the nicely built in cafeteria that Reprise had added for clients and employees for when the weather was bad. He looked at how beautiful she as she walked into a line for pizza and then walked over to her friends after she had gotten her food and paid.

This was his time to act. So, walking over to her table he in one of the empty seats that was at the round table and smiled at her, “Hi.” He said simply.

She smiled back and replied just as simply, “Hi.”

Cassie, Danna, Chloe, and Brooke all watched with interest in what was about to happen. So, did some of the other people who knew what type of person was like his band mates watched from the next table over.

“So, Monica…” he started off, but he looked at the girls at the table and noticed that two of his conquests sat at the table and he could only guess as to what they were thinking about him in his head, but he continued on, “I was just wondering, since you seem like a nice girl if you wanted to hang out sometime this weekend?”

Monica just gave him a big smile and asked, “And what do you mean by “hangout””, she air quoted.

He hesitated and that was a first for him. Usually the girls would just automatically say yes, but she was different. “You know they usually, movies, beer, whatever you want to do.”

She crossed her arms over her chest and soon more and more people were looking at them, “Really? Are you sure that’s all you want to do? I could have sworn you want to get into my pants.”

His mouth dropped open and so did her friends and everyone else’s.

“I don’t know what you mean?”

She smirked at him, “you know what I mean, but I’m sorry I’m going to have to turn down your offer. It’s not tempting enough.” Then she gave him a big fake beauty pageant grin, “So, so, so sorry.”

Everyone that was in hearing distance either gasped, laughed, or were too shock to do anything. Frankie Iero had never been turned down in his life and then she shows up and turns his whole life upside down.

Getting up and walking over to his friends he seat shocked himself. He had never had a girl tell him no. even when they had boyfriends or when they knew about his history at Reprise they were easy to get.

Gerard looked at him and laughed as he patted him on his back, “Maybe the next girl Frankie.”

No, Frankie thought. There will be no next girl until I had her. He meant every word.

Over the next couple of weeks summer got cooler and he still hasn’t given up his quest. He would send her cards. Which she would read them and then toss aside into the trash or into a messy pile in her cubicle. When they were near each other he would brush his arm, hand, or leg against her and she would pretend that she didn’t notice.

It was making him angry. As the guys would practice and record at Reprise and did other things for their band they noticed the change in Frankie. It was like he became obsessed over Monica, but then everything blew up in his face one day.

Everyone had decided to stay inside to eat today, but he didn’t know why. All he was told that something special was going to be done for one of the girls that worked at Reprise and that he should wait in the café with everyone else.

Throughout the day Brooke and Chloe have been smirking at him all day, but he was soon to find out.

Monica had been working there for three months now and her boyfriend Jason had wanted to spend his lunch hour with her. When she had asked why he said just cause.

Now as she walked off of the elevator with he long sleeved cream colored shirt and black flowing skirt she had a big grin on her face. When she got to the lobby she only had to wait for a minute or two before a medium height and built black male walked through the revolving doors.

Jason was handsome and he could catch the eye of any woman, but he was only worried about one pair and that was Monica’s. His heart swelled when he saw her standing there with a big grin on her face. Walking over he pulled her into a hug and quickly kissed her.

“Lets get something eat Mon, I’m hungry.”

“She laughed, “You’re always hungry.” Taking his hand they made their way to the bottom floor using the escalators.

When they had gotten down to the café Monica was shocked at how many people were there and they were all looking at her and when she looked around she saw a congratulations banner and others things like ballons everywhere.

She was shocked, but she was even more shocked when Jason got down on one knee in front of her and took her hand in his. “Moni.” He said softly to her as she looked down at him with tears in her eyes and her other hand over her mouth as she gasped. “Will you marry me?”

She nodded her head slowly at first the fast and the she shouted “YES!” over and over again.

When Frankie saw this he felt like his insides became twisted and bent, but he never let anyone know how he felt. He just had to find a way to break them apart. He knew from that moment that he couldn’t live without her.
Sign up to rate and review this story