Categories > Original > Romance > Torn Into Pieces (a nick, kevin, and joe jonas love story)

Chapter 39

by Aubrey100 0 reviews

Starbucks and Movies

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-10 - Updated: 2008-07-11 - 1826 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER THIRTY- NINE:

I woke up snuggled into Joe, which was definitely the best way to wake up in the morning. “Hey sunshine!” Joe said. “Hey.” I mumbled snuggling deeper into his chest. Joe laughed. “What?” I asked, “I like to cuddle.” I said. “Its not that! You tickled me!” he laughed. “Oh” I began laughing too. “You know I honestly never thought in a million years that I would be waking up every morning snuggled up to Joe Jonas.” I smiled. “Ya well I honestly never thought in a million years that I would meet such an amazing girl that I would want to wake up every morning snuggled up to.” he smiled back at me. “I guess we both thought wrong then.” I laughed.
Joe had gotten up and went to go get dressed, but me I just laid right back down. “AHH!” Frankie screamed running into my room and jumping on my bed. “What is it Frankster?” I asked. He pointed at the door and then Joe came in. “What did I say about hiding my hair-straightner?” Joe had an annoyed look on his face. “I didn’t hide it!” Frankie defended himself. “Then who did?” Joe asked. “Uh…uh…Kevin? Ya Kevin hid it!” Frankie nodded. “I did what?” Kevin asked walking by my door. “Nothing Kev.” Joe shook his head. “Where’d you put it Frankie?” Joe asked. “In the fridge…” Frankie sighed. “The fridge? Why the fridge?” Joe looked shocked. “Because you never cook!” Frankie said. A smirk formed across Joe’s face, “Nice thinking Frankster!” Joe high-fived him and went to go find his hair-straightner.
I shook my head, “Joe’s crazy isn’t he Frankie?” I laughed. “Yep.” he nodded. “Are you gonna live with us forever?” he asked giving me his best puppy-dog face. “Well Frankie I will live with you until I have to leave.” I said. “Promise?” he asked me. “I promise.” I smiled. “Ok well bye!” he ran out of my room. I laughed, Frankie was so adorable!
“I think its broken…” Joe said holding his hair-straightner. “Well it has been in the fridge for awhile.” I shrugged. “Just go plug it in and let it sit for a few minutes and maybe it will get hot?” I suggested. “Good idea! You’re so smart!” he kissed me and left my room. I sighed. It was slightly pathetic but Joe made me loose my breath over just about anything that he did.
Chelcie walked into my room. I was beginning to think that my room was everybody’s room and not just mine. “I need to talk.” she said sitting beside me. “What is it?” I asked. “Nick said that he loved me and I said that I loved him back.” she spoke in a serious tone. “What’s wrong with that?” I raised my eyebrow. “Well…I’m not sure if I meant it?” she sounded puzzled. I wasn’t quite sure what to say. “I think that I did but I’m just not sure.” she sighed. “Well you already said it and I really don’t think that you would’ve said that if you didn’t mean it.” I spoke. “Good point and it did feel right.” she smiled. “Ok well that’s all I needed.” she shrugged and left the room.

BROOKE’S POV.:

“You taking another class?” Kevin said looking over my shoulder. “Yep! I’ve almost taken a whole year’s worth!” I said. “Are you serious?” Kevin asked. “Ya I know its crazy but this thing rocks!” I was so happy over these classes on the internet. I was becoming a cook and not even having to leave the house. “See I told you this one was different.” he smiled. “I know, I know. You were right.” I kissed his cheek. “Hmm…a guitarist and a chef? We make quite the pair.” he laughed. “You know what they say, opposites attract.” I shrugged. “I guess we’re the perfect example of that.” his eyes shined.

CHELCIE’S POV.:

Aubrey was right, I wouldn’t just go around saying I love you to anyone. I really did love Nick! How amazing is that? WHACK! “Oh my gosh Chelce you ok?” Nick helped me off the floor. “Sorry I didn’t mean to run right into you.” I laughed. I hugged him tightly. “What was that about?” he asked. “Oh nothing.” I smiled. Who would’ve guessed that I was in love with a superstar and he loved me back?

NORMAL POV.:

“Whatcha doing?” I asked walking into the kitchen. “Just filling out a few things for the tour.” Denise said. “Oh.” I sat down beside her. “Are you excited?” she asked. “Excited would be an understatement in this case.” I laughed. “I’m glad. You girls have been so good for the boys. I have never seen them this happy.” she looked up from the papers for only a moment to smile at me. “They’ve been good for us too! This has definitely been the best time of my life.” I said. “Well you’re definitely going to make it big with that voice of yours!” she said signing her name on the paper.
“And you will have a personal chef too!” Brooke smiled holding a certificate in her hand. “What’s that?” I asked. “Kevin made me use this online chef course and I passed it!” she squealed. “Oh my gosh! That’s great!” we screamed and hugged. Everyone came downstairs due to all the yelling. “What’s going on?” Chelcie asked. “I’m a chef!” Brooke waved the certificate around. “Awesome!” Nick nodded. “We need to celebrate!” Joe exclaimed. “Oh lets go to Starbucks!” Kevin said. “Starbucks? Honestly Kevin that isn’t much of a celebration.” Nick laughed. “Eh its good enough for me!” Brooke said. “Ok then Starbucks it is.” Chelcie nodded.
“This isn’t going to be like the last time we were here when Nick and Joe got in a napkin fight is it?” I asked. “Nick and Joe did what?” Chelcie asked. “Long story short they got in a fight with napkins.” Brooke laughed. “How did they-” Chelcie started. “We don’t really know.” Kevin chuckled. “To be honest we don’t really know either.” Joe shrugged.
“What would you like today?” the girl behind the counter asked. We all ordered and sat down. “Try mine.” Kevin said to Brooke. “No I don’t want too!” she took a drink of hers. “Fine then!” he put some whip cream on her cheek. “Oh its on!” she put whip cream on him. By the end of the whole ordeal we all had whip cream on us and no more coffee. A waitress walked back to our table, “What did you guys do!” she said with shock. “Uh…” we all mumbled. “Manager!” she shouted. “What is-” the man paused and looked at the table. Lets just say we weren’t aloud in that Starbucks anymore.
“I cant believe we got kicked out of Starbucks.” Brooke said wiping some cream off her face. “I know!” I laughed. “Who would have thought that a simple little coffee and whip cream fight would’ve gotten us kicked out?” Joe shrugged. We all laughed. “What happened to you all?” Denise’s mouth dropped open. “Whip cream and coffee.” Joe said. “How did-oh never mind just go clean up, I don’t want sticky stuff all over my house.” she shook her head and went back to the kitchen.
After we were all clean and non-sticky we sat down on the couch. “So now what do you guys want to do?” Chelcie asked. “I don’t know? What do you want to do?” I asked. “Lets play video games!” Joe suggested. “Oh come on! I suck at them!” I complained. “You’ll be fine!” Joe dragged me to the game room. “Which one should we play Guitar Hero or Halo 3?” Kevin said holding the two games. “Guitar Hero so I at least have a slight chance.” I laughed.
Kevin as usual beat all of us. “This game is just unfair if you play!” Joe complained. “How is it unfair?” Kevin asked. “Because you win every time!“ Joe said. “Just because I win every time doesn’t mean its unfair, it just means that I’m better than you.” Kevin smirked. “You aren’t better than me! I want a rematch!” Joe declared. “Ok bro if you insist.” Kevin gladly picked up the guitar controller. “You’re on!” Joe said.
We all watched Joe get beaten badly, it was kind of sad actually. “I told you I was better.” Kevin sat down on the couch. “Psh! I let you win because I didn’t want to embarrass you.” Joe made up an excuse. “Its ok Joe I understand that its hard to except that I’m just better than you.” Kevin taunted. “You-” Joe began. “Joe just drop it!” I laughed. “Fine.” he sat down beside me. “Well now that we got that little argument over, what do all want to do?” Nick spoke. “Hmm…lets watch a movie!” Chelcie said. “Ok.” we all shrugged.
I hated them…all of them. They let Brooke pick the movie and of course she had to pick something scary. I sat down next to Joe. For dramatic effect Brooke shut the curtain and turned off the lights. “Anything to make me squirm huh Brooke?” I whispered to her. “You’ll be fine.” she patted my shoulder. The movie began and I was already nervous. I hated scary movies because well they’re scary, why else?
So we watched the movie everyone enjoying it except me and possibly Chelcie. “You ok?” Joe whispered to me. “Ya…maybe…” I said back. “Its ok I’ll protect you.” he murmured. Joe wrapped his arms tightly around me and I have to say it did make me feel better. I was fine until something pretty disturbing flashed across the screen. I gasped and jerked. I heard Joe laugh a little but then held me tighter.
Finally the movie was over! “Thank god…” I mumbled to myself. “That was awesome!” Brooke exclaimed. “Yep.” Kevin agreed. “Well good nightmares, I mean good night.” I said getting off the couch. “Had to add the smartelic comment?” Brooke laughed. “As always.” I grinned.
“Well if I ever want to make you miserable I now know all I have to do is put a scary movie in.” Joe teased as we walked up the stairs. “Oh shut up!” I poked his side. “I’m just messing with you!” he said. I opened my door and collapsed on my bed. “Tired?” Joe asked. “Yes, very.” I mumbled. He chuckled and laid down beside me. We locked eyes, “You’re so beautiful…” he whispered and ran his hand across my cheek. I smiled and leaned into him, letting his lips touch mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story