Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Simple Chemical Life

Back to Reality

by Moonshyne 4 reviews

After an intense morning of love making the couple get back to reality.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2008-07-11 - Updated: 2008-07-11 - 1009 words - Complete

1Moving
Bob was holding Madison and kissing her tenderly on the side of her head. But she could feel something wasn’t quite right.

“What’s the matter, and don’t tell me nothing,” said Madison looking into his blue eyes.

“I can’t put anything past you, can I?”

“You don’t regret what just happened, do you?”

“No. I’ve just never done that before.”

“Had sex?”

“No. Been reckless, I always make sure there is some form of protection. I’m just not at a point in my life where I want to be raising a child. But if you are pregnant we’ll work it all out.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa stop right there, big boy. First of all the last thing I want is to be pregnant. Someday sure, but with doubling my course load next year and my mother’s foundation my hands will be full enough. I’ve had this planned for almost a week and you think I wouldn’t have thought of that? Well actually I didn’t because I don’t need to.” Bob looked at her confused. “I’m on the pill.”

“Why I didn’t think you were active.”

“I’ve been on it since I was nineteen, I use it to regulate my menstrual cycle.”

“Why don’t I see you taking it?”

“It’s part of my routine before I go to bed, which you obviously don’t pay attention to.”

“So I can make love to you again and not worry?”

“That’s how it works,” Madison smiled at a relieved Bob.

“Would you have married me if I were?”

“I think so.”

“You’re just saying that because you don’t have to,” teased Madison.

“I would have,” said Bob defending himself.

“Who says I would have accepted?”

“Get over here,” he started tickling her. “Now would have you married me?”

“Stop it!!” she was laughing hysterically.

“Not until you tell me you would have.”

“Okay, okay I would have married you.”

Bob smiled at her and started kissing her various places on her face then whispered, “I want to make love to you again.”

She smiled at him “I’d like that too.”

Twenty minutes later Bob was lying next to Madison taking a drag off a cigarette. “You have no idea how amazing you make me feel.”

“I have some idea because you make me feel just as amazing.”

“Where would you like to be five years from now?” asked Bob as he stubbed out his cigarette and wrapped his arms around her.

“I would love for us to be married, living in the house you can afford, doing work for the foundation, maybe pregnant with our first child.”

“Sounds good to me. How many kids we going to have?”

“The usual 2.5”

“So one’s going to be a midget like Frank.”

She started laughing. He held her closer, he loved hearing her laugh. “Let’s get some sleep. I want to have energy in the morning when we do this again.”

She laid on her head on his chest and closed her eyes and soon the rhythm of his heart and breathing lulled her to sleep. Bob kissed her forehead and whispered “I love you.”

The next morning Madison got up and called room service for breakfast ordering Bob’s favorites.

Bob woke up to various smells wafting into the bedroom.

Madison brought in a tray complete with a bud vase and a white rose coming out of it. There were two glasses of what appeared to be orange juice in champagne glasses.

“I thought I’d serve you breakfast in bed.”

“What are you going to eat?”

“I thought I’d share with you,” she said as she took a bite of toast.

“What’s mine is yours,” he said as he winked at her.

She laid across the bed and just stared at him. He had no idea how fast her heart was beating just watching him eat made her love him.

“What are you staring at?” he smiled.

“The most amazing person I know.”

“Then I get to stare at the most amazing person I know,” he leaned in and kissed her.

He moved the tray to the floor careful not to spill anything. He grabbed her hand and led her to the bathroom. He turned the water on so it was steaming up the room. He took her robe off and pulled her in with him. After lathering her whole body up he lathered himself as well and made love to her as they rinsed off. He then carried her off into the bedroom and planted small kisses all the way down her body. Then when he got between her legs, he did the most incredible things with his tongue and soon she was screaming his name to the most intense orgasm she had in her life.

“Fuck me, Bob.”

“Such language young lady.”
He turned her over and had her on all four and entered her from behind and while moving in and out he was rubbing her. She had another orgasm and soon after so did he. When he finally pulled out he laid on the bed looking at the clock it was just past noon. Madison went to the bathroom while Bob turned on the television to the local news.

“In national news Illinois state senator Bradley Johnson has been been charged with the brutal rape and kidnapping of Madison Trenton. The senator was not at home at the time of the police arrival nor do his family know where he was. Madison Trenton is the only daughter from self made billionaire William Trenton and his first wife Victoria Reed, who died tragically in a drunk driving accident. Mr. Trenton has another daughter from his second marriage. Miss Trenton is unavailable for comment at this time.”

He looked over at her as she stared at the television. He wrapped his arms around her. Who knew reality would coming smacking them in the face so soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story