Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Second Chances

Chapter 10

by doyleangel 2 reviews

Gabe thinks about the night's happenings

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-07-11 - Updated: 2008-07-12 - 751 words - Complete

0Unrated
Thanks for the review guys. I LOVE them.

CHAPTER 10

Gabe sat out on the balcony staring at the sky. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t get his mind off of Kristen. In the short amount of time she’d been there, he remembered just how supportive of him she always was. Even now, after they were broken up, she was supporting him.
He sighed when he thought about what had happened earlier. The truthful fact of the matter was….he didn’t regret it. Sure, he felt guilty about cheating on Michelle, but he didn’t regret. Being with Kristen had just felt right. It shouldn’t still feel that way after two years and a heartbreak, should it?
A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts. He put down his beer and walked over to the front door. He opened it to see Michelle standing there, not looking happy. She brushed by him and stomped into the apartment. Gabe closed the door and turned to face her.
“How dare you?”
Gabe’s head shot up to look at her. Crap, did she know? How would she know? Kristen wouldn’t have said anything to her and Pete had no idea.
He gave her a look of confusion. “How dare I what?”
“How dare you not call me to apologize. I’ve been waiting for, like….ever.”
Gabe opened his mouth to say something, but was at a loss for words.
“Well……speak.”
“I’m not a dog.”
“What?”
Gabe shook his head. “Nevermind.”
“Gabe, I’m still waiting for an explanation.”
“An explanation to what? I have nothing to explain. You knew that I had a lease on this place. I told you that when we started dat….you know what, I’m not having this argument again. I’m in this just as much as Pete is and I’m not leaving him with it all for the last couple of years.”
“Pete is in one of the biggest bands out there. Not to mention he has his own music label and clothing line. He can plenty afford this place on his own.”
“That’s not the point, what about this don’t you understand?”
Michelle folded her arms across her chest. “I understand that I am not going to start my married life living in this place with HIM here every minute. If you want to marry me you had better start looking for other places to live.” She walked over to the front door and started to open it.
“If that is the make it or break it to whether we get married or not, then we’re not.”
Michelle turned around, a look of devestation on her face. “What?”
“If your going to make me choose between you and my friend, then this isn’t going to work. My work is with my friends, so you aren’t always going to get the attention, and I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to realize this, but that’s all you ever want. The attention. If you don’t get it, you get mad, and I can’t marry someone like that. I won’t live my life like that.”
“But Gabe, “
“No, Michelle, I’m sorry, but we’re over. I can’t give you want you and, and I realize now that you can’t give me what I need.”
Michelle narrowed her eyes at Gabe and took off her engagement right. “You are going to regret letting the best thing that ever happened to you go.” She threw the ring at Gabe’s head, opened the front door and slammed it shut behind her.
Gabe picked up the ring, looked at it and set it on the counter. He went back out to the balcony and sat down. But he felt different, he was happy, and he realized that he hadn’t been that way in the past few months. Realizing that Michelle wasn’t the one for him left him open to live a happier life. Now all he had to do was figure out what that was.

ALRIGHT KIDS AND KIDDIES, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO…I HAVE KRISTEN’S ROOMATE, BUT STILL HAVE A COUPLE OF FEMALE CHARACTERS LOOKING TO CAST….NAME AND DESCRIPTION (PERSONALITY AND A LIL PHYSICAL) THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL TAKE PLACE ONE MONTH AFTER THE KRISTEN/GABE HOOK UP AND GABE/MICHELLE BREAKUP, JUST SO YOU KNOW….THANKS FOR ANY REVIEWS!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story