Categories > Original > Romance > Torn Into Pieces (a nick, kevin, and joe jonas love story)

Chapter 43

by Aubrey100 0 reviews

Paintball

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-13 - Updated: 2008-07-13 - 1893 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER FORTY- THREE:

“You ok?” I asked walking downstairs. Chelcie was sitting on the couch with her face in her hands. “Taylor has been calling me all morning.” she sighed. “Oh…” I sat beside her. “I can’t believe he’s acting like this.” she shook her head. “I can. I mean who wouldn’t want someone as sexy as you.” I joked. “Aubrey.” she looked at me. “Sorry…” I mumbled. “He’ll get over it. In plus we’re leaving in soon anyway.” I assured her. “I know. It’s just he really is my friend and I hate to hurt him like this but at the same time I wish he would just back off.” Chelcie spoke sadly. “Does that sound crazy?” she asked me. “No, it’s understandable. You still want to be his friend but he’s making it too hard.” I shrugged. “Exactly.” she nodded.
“Exactly what?” Brooke said walking over to us. “Taylor.” I said simply. “Gotcha.” Brooke nodded. “I say we go beat him up.” Brooke said. “No! We are not going to go over there and beat him up.” I rolled me eyes. “Fine…” Brooke muttered and sat down. “Even though it would be fun.” I laughed a little. “You guys!” Chelcie said seriously. “Ok ok. We’re sorry.” Brooke spoke. “Just turn your phone off. Maybe if you ignore him then he will leave you alone.” I shrugged. “Ok now that I can do.” Chelcie turned off her phone. Chelcie sighed a little. “It’ll be ok Chelce.” Brooke hugged her. “I know…it’s just not like Taylor to be this way…” Chelcie nodded. “We still get to go watch Twilight when it comes out right?” I asked. “Yes, Aubs.” they laughed. “Just thought I’d ask.” I shrugged.
The girls and I watched TV for a while. It was nice getting watch girl things. Ha-ha! I think that Chelcie was happier now that Taylor couldn’t call her. “Ah! Shield your eyes! It’s girly TV stuff!” Joe yelped as the boys walked into the room. “Joseph you can watch the Titanic but you can’t watch this.” I laughed. “You watched the Titanic?” Kevin began laughing. “You’ve watched it too!” Nick said to Kevin. “So…you‘ve watched it too!” Kevin pointed at Nick. “Ya but remember I’m the cute sensitive one.” Nick laughed. “Well I’m the cute romantic one so it looks like Joe’s the only one that’s weird for watching it.” Kevin laughed. We rolled our eyes. “You guys are all really weird.” I shook my head.
“So what is our plans for today?” Nick sat beside Chelcie. “I don’t know.” Joe shrugged. “Joe you never know anything.” Chelcie laughed. “I do too! Ok maybe not but still!” Joe frowned. “We should play paintball together.” I joked. “That’s a great idea!” Joe’s face perked up. “I was joking but ok.” I shrugged. “There’s a place not to far from here actually.” Kevin said. “Well of course there is.” Brooke laughed.
We got out to the car and piled ourselves in there. “We really need a bigger car.” I laughed. “Ya I know.” Kevin started it up. “We should get a Corvette.” I said. “Oh yes because a Corvette would definitely fit all of us in it.” Nick chuckled.
For the first thirty minutes we had to listen to the instructor tell us about the rules and how to stay safe. It was really boring because we were the only ones there and all we wanted to do was play. The man wouldn’t quit babbling about things that we honestly didn’t care about. He told us all these rules that seemed obvious and that paintball could be dangerous if you weren’t careful. Finally his long, boring speech ended. “Ok now go have fun!” he said loudly.
“We call green!” Brooke said. “Red for us!” I called. “But I want blue!” Joe whined. “To bad!” Chelcie got the blue. “So unfair…” Joe mumbled. “It’ll be fine Joe.” Kevin patted his back. Joe shot Nick in the foot. “Ow! We haven’t even started yet!” Nick grumbled. “That’s what you get for taking blue…” Joe mumbled. “You guys are so pathetic…” I shook my head.
We split up. “Ow!” I heard Brooke shout. I started laughing. “Shh! Don’t laugh, you’ll give us away.” Joe smiled at me. “Sorry…” I whispered. We waited quietly for a few moments and then, “Found you!” Nick and Chelcie began shooting us. “Ah!” we shot back. I ran off leaving Joe to back me up. I climbed up onto pipe thing that had cardboard in front of it. It was funny to shoot them from above because they didn’t know where I was.
I watched them all run around and I shot at them. The confused looks they had was priceless. Joe shouted a lot before he shot anyone, which was pretty funny. Nick and Kevin on the other hand were really sneaky. They all began looking around for me. I shot Brooke and I seen her get angry. She shot back in the direction she had been hit, only this time it hit the cardboard and I fell. “Ow!” I yelped as I hit the ground. They all came behind the pipe and began shooting me. “Ah!” I yelled as Joe and I shot back at them. Finally the game ended and Joe and I had actually won even though I had the most paint on me.
“I cant believe you guys won!” Chelcie laughed. We took off our paintball suits and got in the car. “It’s only because they had ‘little miss sniper everyone’” Kevin spoke. “What can I say, I’m just amazing like that.” I laughed. “Psh! You just keep thinking that.” Brooke patted my back. “Oh shut up!” I frowned at her.
“I wonder how long it’s going to take us to get this paint off…” I said looking at my rainbow hair. “I don’t know but lets hope its off before touring.” Kevin laughed. “No doubt.” Brooke laughed looking at her hair. Joe still had his ‘war’ headband on and even though it was pretty ridiculous it was kinda cute too.
“Goodness gracious!” Denise said in shock when we walked through the door. “Paintball.” we all said. “Oh…” she shook her head and laughed. “I’m going to go try and get this paint off.” I laughed and went upstairs. I couldn’t believe how much paint I had on me, and it was all from the end of the paintball match. Paintball wasn’t a bad idea, good thing I’m sarcastic and Joe’s a little out there.
“Ok I think I got most of it off.” I said going back downstairs. “Ya except for all the paint in your hair.” Brooke laughed. “It just wouldn’t come out!” I hit her shoulder. “We should start calling you Rainbow.” Nick teased. “If you start calling me Rainbow I’m going to beat you up.” I jokingly threatened him. “Oh no! I’m so scared!” he said sarcastically. “You should be.” I laughed and sat down.
It was pretty funny, all of us sitting on the couch with paint all over us. “You guys do realize that we look strange with paint all over us right?” I asked. “Ya just a little bit.” Chelcie nodded. “It’s cool though Aubs because you look strange all the time.” Brooke smirked. I through a pillow at Brooke. The rest of the day we just sat making fun of each other with lame insults. It was like a chain reaction, once one of us had said an insult everyone else had to start insulting.
“I’m going to bed guys.” I said with a yawn. “Ok. Good night.” they all nodded. Joe followed behind me, as he always did when I was going to bed. He touched my hair. “What are you doing?” I asked as he touched my hair. “I like your rainbow hair.” he smirked. “You do huh?” I raised an eyebrow. “Ya, I think it’s hot.” he kept a smirk on his face. “You are such a goofball.” I laughed and kissed his cheek. “I’m going to try to wash it out again.” I smiled and shooed him out of my room.
“Are you done yet?” Joe tapped the door. “Hold on just a sec.” I said putting on my pajamas. “Ok.” I smiled and opened the door. “I think that you actually got some of it out.” he looked at my hair. “Well that was kinda the whole point.” I laughed. He kissed me. “What was that for?” I asked. “I didn’t have a good comeback.” he smiled. “I don’t know, that was a pretty good comeback.” I laughed and kissed him again.
“So are you excited?” Joe asked flopping on my bed. “About what?” I ran a comb through my tangled, wet hair. “About getting to tour America with the hottest band in the world.” he smirked. “I wouldn’t say excited, more like bummed that I have to tour with this boy band that thinks they’re the hottest band in the world.” I said in a serious tone, although I was joking. His mouth dropped, “What?” he whispered. “I’m just kidding.” I sat beside him. “So you don’t think that about us do you?” he asked seriously. “Joe I was kidding about all of it. I have never thought you guys were a boy band anyway.” I smiled. “Thank God. You shouldn’t joke about things like that.” he frowned. “Joe just for future reference if I ever say things like that I AM NOT SERIOUS.” I emphasized the last part. “Ok good.” he smiled.
I heard giggling from Brooke’s room. I banged on the wall, “We can here you!” I shouted. “Sorry.” Brooke yelled back. “If I didn’t know better…” I shook my head. Joe laughed, “Don’t worry Brooke is in good hands.” he smiled. “I know that’s the only reason I’m not worrying.” I chuckled.
It was wonderful getting to end everyday with cuddling up next to the cuddly, wonderful smelling, handsome Joe Jonas. “I love you.” he whispered and kissed my forehead. “I love you too.” I snuggled my head into his chest. Joe was the funny cute one but there was so much more to him. He had this sweet side that he liked to keep hidden until the right moments. Joe was everything that I had ever wanted in a guy and he was the guy that I had dreamed about for three years. I could’ve never guessed that I would one day be snuggling up to the guy I had dreamed about so many times before.
I thought for a long time before I ever went to sleep. It was cute how Joe snored lightly and the longer he was asleep the closer he snuggled to me. There was so many things for me to think about and it was driving my brain crazy. I always had that bad habit. I would lay down and then my brain wouldn’t quit thinking. Finally I drifted off to sleep…
Sign up to rate and review this story