Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Of Those Nights

The Little Things Give You Away

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-13 - Updated: 2008-07-13 - 833 words

0Unrated
Jessi's POV


"Who the hell are you?" Ashlee asked. I looked at Pete, then looked at Pete.
"Ash, she just an old friend. My mom babysitted her. She's gonna be our new merch girl." Pete said. Way to save the day, Pete.
"Oh okay. I'm sorry. What's your name?" Ashlee asked.
"Jessi Anderson." I said.
"Well Pete has talked alot about you." She said. I tried my hardest not to laugh. I looked at Pete and he just smiled.
"Oh that's nice. Well Pete I'll see you later. I gotta get back to Faith." I said.
" Oh you like girls?" Ashlee asked.
"Ash, that's rude." Pete said.
"Uhh, no. Faith, she's my best friend. We live together." I lied.
"OMG, I'm so sorry." She said.
"Nah, it's cool. Well we'll talk later, Pete." I said walking away. I walked to my apartment. I seen that the answering machine was blinking like crazy. I had 5 messages. Two from Faith, 2 from Andrew and 1 from my mom. I decided to call my mom and tell her the good news. It rang three times before a man picked up.
"Hello." He answered.
"Hello, is my mom there?" I asked.
"Oh is this Jullie Anderson?" The man asked.
"What, no it's Jessi Anderson." I said.
"That's not what you said at the bar." He said.
"Okay, what the fuck are you doing at my mom's house?" I asked.
" haha, your mom didn't tell you. I'm your brother." He said.
"Bullshit. Your lying. Who are you? Where's my mom?" I asked.
"I'm Garron Anderson. I'm 22 years old and your mom is in the kitchen." He said.
" Well Garron, my brother. Can I talk to our mom?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure." He said.
"Hey, sweetie. How are you?" I heard my mom asked.
"I'm good. Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I asked.
"Yeah...I mean, No. it's just I'm sorry." She said.
"It's cool. I want to actually meet him before I leave." I said.
"Wait, what? Where you going?" She asked.
"Touring with Fall Out Boy? Being their merch girl with Faith." I said.
"Okay, well you can meet him when you get back." She said then hung up.
"I don't know why I call her." I said to myself.
"It's not nice to talk to yourself." Faith said coming into the room.
"Knock much." I said.
"Sorry, so what's up?" She asked.
"Me and you...well your quitting your job and we're going on tour with Fall Out Boy." I said.
"Bullshit, no way." She said. I showed her Pete Wentz's number.
"Your lying. That's not he's number." She said. Not long after she said that my phone started ringing. I looked at it and smiled at Faith. I put it on speaker phone.
"Hey, Pete." I said.
"Hey, Jessi. How are you?" He asked.
"I'm good, I'm just standing here with Faith, actually." I said.
"Hi Faith." He said. Faith didn't answer but she dropped to the floor, passed out.
"Omg, shit. Pete I'll call you back. Faith just passed out." I said hanging up not giving him a chance to answer.
"Faith, Faith. Wake up." I said kneeling over her and slapping her face.
"Agh, I need sleep." She said.
"Go into my room and sleep." I said. She got up and went to my room. I didn't call Pete back. I logged in on my msn.
*OngAndOnly* signed in at 4:40 PM.
OneAndOnly: Hey Jessi. How are things?
*BeMyUnholy*: Hey Jon. Things could be better. I got fired today, Andrew cheated on me with Paige and I'm going on tour with well never mind. How are things with you on tour?
*OneAndOnly: Good, Good. Spencer is being cranky. Ryan and Brendon are good. I'm good just bored and want to meet some new people. Jessi, when can we meet?
*BeMyUnholy* One day, Jon. One day. I promise. Have you ever heard of the band called uhh shit oh yeah Panic At the Disco?
OneAndOnly: Yeah, why. They are pretty good.
*BeMyUnholy*: Cuz, one of the members looks exactly like you.
OneAndOnly: hmm weird. I never noticed. Shit, I GTG. Ttyl love ya.
OneAndOnly has signed out in 5:20 PM

"Hey, what are you doing?" Faith ask at the doorway.
"Nothing just got offline. I'm bored." I said.
"Yeah, me too." I said. Soon my phone started ringing again.
"Hello." I said.
"Hey, Jessi. It's Pete. So we're leaving and I was wondering if you were going?" He asked.
"YOUR LEAVING NOW?" I screamed.
"Yeah, sorry. For short noticed." He said.
"Nah, it' cool. I'll go. But Faith still going right?" I asked.
"Yes. Now tell me your address so we can come pick you up. Btw, only pack your cd's and others no clothes. You and Faith are getting a whole new wardrobe." He said.
"Your kidding me." I said. Then told him my address.
"Nope, we'll be there in alittle bit." He said then hung up. I just looked at Faith shocked.
Sign up to rate and review this story