Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

When You Look Me In The Eyes

by Shift_Button 0 reviews

The real person that Joe dedicated the song to. SLASH Jovin

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Neji - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 1158 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shift_Button
Jonas Brothers Fanfiction
Pairing: JoeXKevin
Note: Joe’s 17, Kevin’s 18
When You Look Me In The Eyes
Summary: The real person that Joe wrote the song to. [Slash]
When You look Me In The Eyes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Joe Jonas, get your ass back here right this instant!!” Kevin Jonas was furious. His brother was running from him, again. Kevin was sick of the way his younger brother would flinch every time Kevin touched him, or even smiled at him. It was as if Kevin did something wrong to him.
Joe looked over his shoulder before he disappeared into his bedroom. “I… I need to be alone right now, Kevin. All right? Just this once, please.” He pleaded, stopping just in front of the door.
“Okay, but after the others leave for the beach, you’re talking to me, got it?” Kevin commanded, giving in the sad look in his brother’s eyes.
Joe nodded slowly, going into his room and closing the door. Kevin sighed, running a hand through his hair and shaking his head. After standing in front of the door for a few seconds, he sighed once again and walked down the stairs of their home. His parents and his other younger brothers, Nick and Frankie were headed to the beach. Both Kevin and Joe had asked to stay home; they didn’t want any screaming fans ruining their day.
Kevin walked into the living room; sitting on the couch as his father and Nick were walking out the door, followed by a giddy Frankie and their smiling mother. “Kevin, don’t forget to make the dinner, alright?” she reminded. Kevin rolled his eyes.
“Yes, mother, I wont forget.” He said, standing and leading her toward the door. The woman kissed his cheek, walking out. “See ya.” He waited until the car was out of sight before closing and locking the door.
He sighed, going up the stairs and heading to Joe’s bedroom. He turned to doorknob, finding that it was locked. “What the...?” he muttered. Joe never locked his door. He knocked on the door, calling, “Joey?” He heard shuffling and a thump.
“Coming!” his brother called out, voice choked. A second later, the door opened to a disheveled-looking Joe. “Yes?”
Joe’s eyes were red and puffy, as if he was… “Were you crying?” Kevin demanded. The younger male quickly wiped at his eyes, clearing his throat.
“N-no. I was sleeping. It’s nothing.” He tried, unconvincing. He flinched when Kevin grabbed his wrist, pushing him further into the room. “It’s nothing, Kevin. Drop it.”
Kevin shook his head, pulling Joe to the bed. “You’re crying and you’re saying that it’s nothing? Tell me what’s wrong, please.” He pleaded, staring at his brother’s eyes, which held pain in them.
“You wouldn’t understand. Please, just drop it. Please.” Joe tried, looking down. Just the thought of his brother, his best friend, in pain made Kevin’s heart clench terribly.
He reached up and put his hand under Joe’s chin, forcing him to look up. “Joe, please tell me what’s wrong. I want to help.” He said.
“I…can I tell you something?” Joe asked, after debating with himself.
“Yea, tell me.” Kevin replied, nodding.
“You… you know that song, ‘When You Look Me In The Eyes’? Well… do you know who it’s about?” Joe asked, averting his gaze.
“I though it was about your girlfriend.” Kevin replied, confused.
“Funny thing… it’s not… it’s about… uhm… it’s about you.” Joe started. “I mean, you’re eyes are like the thing that gets me through the day. I look at you and I feel as if I can do anything. And I wish that you could love me the way I love you. I wish I could hold you and love you. But I know that it’s wrong on so many levels and that you could never love me. But still, when you say you love me, even if it’s brotherly, I feel like everything’s fine, because I still have you as a friend and a brother. But…” Kevin pressing his lips to Joe’s cut him off.
The older brother pushed his tongue Joe’s, moaning when their tongues touched. Joe kissed back enthusiastically, groaning. Kevin pushed him onto his back, running his hands down his brother’s sides, earning a groan. “I love you too, Joey. I’ve loved you for so damn long.” He whispered into his brother’s ear once the kiss was broken.
Joe let out a choked sob and buried his face into his brother’s shoulder. He wrapped his legs around Kevin’s waist and pressed his lips once again against Kevin’s, feeling his brother’s arousal pressing against his own. His eyes rolled back into his head. “Kev, why don’t you show me how much you love me, huh?” he whispered sensually, causing his brother to moan. He rolled his hips and bit back a cry of pleasure.
“Alright. Prepare yourself, baby brother.” Kevin replied, grinning.
“Will do. Ah…”



If the heart is always searching,
Can you ever find a home?
I've been looking for that someone,
I'll never make it on my own.
Dreams can't take the place of loving you,
There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true.

When you look me in the eyes,
and tell me that you love me.
Everything's all right,
when you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
when you look me in the eyes.

How long will I be waiting,
to be with you again
Gonna tell you that I love you,
In the best way that I can.
I can't take a day without you here,
You're the light that makes my darkness disappear.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.

More and more, I start to realize,
I can reach my tomorrow,
I can hold my head high,
And it's all because you're by my side.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When I hold you in my arms,
I know that it's forever
I just gotta let you know
I never want to let you go.

When you look me in the eyes.

And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.
Oh
Sign up to rate and review this story