Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

On A Monday, I Am Waiting, By Tuesday, I Am Fading, And By Wednesday, I Can’t Sleep…

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

read and review!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 1702 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two: On A Monday, I Am Waiting, By Tuesday, I Am Fading, And By Wednesday, I Can’t Sleep…

Then The Phone Rings, I Hear You And The Darkness There’s A Clear View, Cause You’ve Come To Rescue Me…
~Ashlee Simpson

I glared out of the limo window as we headed towards the club. I can’t believe I let them talk me into going. William or not…they were determined to make me cheer up. Which was impossible at the moment. Jessica bought me the most ho-ish looking outfit, complete with hooker heels, so I snuck my comfy Fall Out Boy hoodie into my bag and my chucks. The guys complemented me, especially Travis McCoy, he’s a horndog and he’s wanted to get into my pants forever, but I’ve always nicely denied him.

He’s sweet, but not my type.

“Stop being such a drama queen.”

Jessica’s pleading voice shook me out of my thoughts of slowly murdering each and every one of them.

“Hm.”I said.

“Yeah, it’s Pete’s job.”Patrick said.

“Hey!”Pete said, pouting, then Ashlee kissed his cheek.

We all laughed.

Even I laughed, despite my moodiness.

“That’s the spirit!”Jessica said, smiling, lightening my mood.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

We arrived at the club “fashionably early” and went inside. I could feel the thumping music crawl up my legs even before we got out of the car. Paparazzi were everywhere, but we posed and then went inside.

I admit I felt better already, until I saw some girl alllllll over William in a secluded booth, where my best friends, the rest of TAI and Cobra Starship were. “Pete! Guys! Over here!”Gabe yelled over the music, smiling cheekily. William looked up from the drunk ho who was swallowing his face and I swear our eyes locked until I looked away and smiled at Gabe, who hugged all of us.

“Kelsi! Wow, you’re actually out of your apartment! And you look great!”Gabe said, taking in my appearance.

“Jess! You told?”I said, glaring and swatting her arm.

“Yes…”She said, smiling sheepishly.

“It’s okay Kels, we’ll order you a drink and you’ll feel 100% tippy top better!”Gabe said, wrapping his long arm around me and steering me to the booth.

I felt a little more comfortable when the hoochie beside William was finally off of him.

“Baby, let me out, I’m gonna go to the bathroom…wanna come?”She said, smirking.

Baby?

“Uh…nah, you go on…I’m gonna be with my friends.”He said. She pouted, but he kissed her on the forehead, leaving her with a half smile and she trotted to the bathroom, prolly gonna puke her guts out. I hid the fact that I wanted to roll my eyes.

“I know, we hate her too.”Vicky T. said. I giggled.

I took a small glance at William, who looked at me too, and I realized we didn’t officially know each other.

“OH, William, this is Kelsi Baker, Kelsi, well, this is William Beckett.”Gabe said, as if he could read my mind.

“Hey, nice to meet you.”William said.

I sat there in shock…he was ACTUALLY TALKING to ME!

“Kelsi…?”

“Oh…yeah…psht, sorry…it’s nice to meet you too…William.”I said.

He gave me that GORGEOUS crooked smile of his and smiled back, I felt Gabe poke my side and I realized I must’ve been smiling like an idiot.

“OOOOOH! THIS IS THE JAM! C’MON KELS LET’S DANCE!”Vicky said, dragging me out of the booth onto the dance floor.

We were dancing like fools…sexy fools…but fools nontheless until Gabe came up and got inbetween us so it was a Vicky-Gabe-Me sandwich.

Meanwhile…
William was looking at Kelsi dancing with Vicky and Gabe, when he turned to look at his friends.

“Do they always act like that?”He said, laughing.

“Pretty much, yeah.”Pete said, then smirked. “You were watching Kelsi weren’t you?”

“No…just askin’.”He said, looking down at his drink, not wanting to give away the truth.

Travis snorted. “Like hell you wasn’t.”

William looked up at his friend. “What?”

“You know you want dat fine piece of ass, man.”Travie said.

William rolled his eyes. “Dude, I have a girlfriend.”

“No, you have a whore…Kelsi is a really nice girl, you should give her a chance.”Jessica said.

William frowned. “Britney is not a whore, she just…flirts a lot.”

“Flirts…fucks around…whatever, it’s all the same…Kelsi got dumped by her asshole boyfriend of two years, two weeks ago. Be nice to her.”Jessica said, downing her shot of tequila sunrise.

“Besides, she hasn’t been out of her apartment in two weeks and she needs her friends more than ever now.”Ashlee said.

William sighed and glanced out at the dancefloor, just in time to see his so called “girlfriend” grinding with another guy.

…Back To the Vicky-Gabe-Kelsi sandwich…

I looked up, a smile on my sweaty face, just in time to see William walk over to his hoochie girlfriend and I couldn’t hear them above the music, but I could tell he was mad and yelling at her for dancing with another guy, then he pushed through the crowd of people and walked out of the club.

“Hey guys, I’m gonna get some air.”I said, maybe I can finally talk to him.

“Can I come with?”Gabe said, innocently.

“Nah, I’ll be back.”I said, patting his head.

I pushed through everyone and finally got outside, breathing in the cool night air and relishing it, before going back into the hot, sweaty club.

I saw a tall, thin figure in the shadows of the club and I walked closer, hoping it was William.

When I saw it was him, I saw that his face was twisted into a scowl and he was glaring at the ground.

“Hey.”

He jumped at my voice and then relaxed.

“S-sorry.”I said.

“No problem.”He sighed.

“Um…I—I know it’s probably none of my business and all, but, I saw you leave mad…you okay?”I said, lightly touching his shoulder, afraid that I shouldn’t.

He shrugged the shoulder I wasn’t touching.

“Yeah, no, I dunno…my girlfriend was dancing with some douchebag that wasn’t me and I got mad.”He said.

I thought a minute.

“Wait…did you just call yourself a douchebag?”I said, cocking an eyebrow.

“No…wait, yeah I did.”He said.

We busted out laughing.

“Sorry to seem like such a drama king.”He said, after the laughter had died down.

“Hey buddy, Pete and I are the royalty of the drama department.”I teased.

He smiled.

Whoa…where was this so called new confidence coming from? Whatever it was, I liked it.

“So…your friends told me about the breakup.”William said.

I glared at the wall. THANKS JESSICA!

“Uh…sorry, I shouldn’t have asked.”He said.

“No, no…Jess just doesn’t know when to keep her mouth shut. Yes, we broke up two weeks ago and, according to my asshole friends, I’ve been a mope about it. This is their way of recovering from “post traumatic breakup syndrome” as Pete so quaintly calls it.”I said, sighing.

“Post traumatic breakup syndrome? Yep, only Pete Wentz could come up with something like that.”William said, smiling.

He made my mood rocket skyhigh. How does he do it?

“How do you do it?”I said.

“Do what?”He said, turning towards me.

“How do you, William Beckett, turn someone from having the crappiest mood ever, to being the happiest person?”I said.

“I dunno…am I doing that?”He said.

I nodded.

“Well, then, I guess it’s just a gift.”He said.

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, that’s it.”

He smiled and I smiled.

I realized right then why I liked him so much and I saw a glimmer of something in his eyes, that I hadn’t recognized before. I felt the overwhelming urge to kiss him, even if it was on the cheek, until the door to the club opened.

“Where are they?”Jessica said.

“I saw them come out here, maybe they’re around this way.”Patrick said.

“Maybe they’re making out, you think?”Jessica said, a smirk in her voice.

“Prolly.”Patrick said, a smile playing on his lips.

“Maybe we should head back inside.”William said.

I hesitated, but agreed.

“Yeah, maybe we should.”I said, sighing.

He smiled, put his arm around my waist, and then we went around the corner, passing Jessica and Patrick who were making out and we went inside. I felt a tingly feeling pass through me and I blushed, but you couldn’t tell because it was so dimly lit in the club. William and I sat back down with our friends. “Where’d you guys go?”Gabe said, sipping his beer. “Outside to talk.”William said. “Where’s Jessica and Patrick?”Ashlee said. “Outside making out.”I said. She nodded.

William looked around, probably for his ho…I mean, girlfriend.

“Hey, where did Britney go?”He said.

Everyone, except William and I, looked at each other.

“Um…dude…she left with the guy she was dancing with. Sorry.”Sisky said, sympathy in his eyes.

I looked up at William who had a hurt look on his face.

“O-oh.”was all he said.

I saw tears well in his eyes and I didn’t want to say anything to make it worse.

“And she always says I’m cheating on her.”He mumbled. “Sorry.”

With that, he got up and left.

Gabe, Vicky, Pete, Ashlee and I looked at each other.

“Shit, that bitch is always out to make him feel bad so she can get what she wants.”Ashlee said.

“Have they been together long?”I asked, curious.

“About two months, right?”Ashlee said.

Pete nodded.

We all left at about 1:30 a.m., William never came back, I was a little worried about him.
Sign up to rate and review this story