Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Don’t Stray If You Just Lost Your Way…

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

r and r

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 859 words

0Unrated
Chapter Seven: Don’t Stray If You Just Lost Your Way…

Do You Need To Love? Do You Need To Love? Do You Need To Love Someone?
~The Starting Line

I woke up the next morning, and memories of last night flooded my mind. I slowly looked down, hoping it wasn’t a dream and I saw his long, skinny arms around my waist, and I felt him breathing against my back.

I sighed deeply, relieved he was still there.

I slowly looked over my shoulder at his gorgeous sleeping face, making me melt all over again and I felt the same heat stirring between my legs.

I sighed and gently, slowly, quietly removed his arm from my waist and got up.

I got some shorts and a Blink 182 hoodie out of my closet and laid them on my dresser with clean undies and then I went into my bathroom and got a shower and washed my hair. When I got out and wrapped a towel around myself, I looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed. “I don’t expect him to have meant the things he said last night. He’s William Beckett for God sakes, he wouldn’t want someone like me.”I told myself. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom in my towel, my hair still wet. I stopped in my tracks when I saw him sitting up in bed, his hair messed up, the sheet just above his waist. He looked like an angel.

“Hey.”He said, looking at me.

“Hi.”I said, blushing lightly. God, he looked like an angel.

“Um…well,” I blushed. “Um, you can go back to sleep if you want, I’m just gonna do some stuff, I’ll try not to wake you.”I said.

He nodded.

I took one more look at him, then grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom and got dressed.

I sighed, then left the bathroom and saw that he was asleep.

“Hmm…”I sighed, then I left the room.

I heard Jessica’s light snores as I walked down the hall.

I went into the kitchen and started making coffee, then I fed Juno, my scottish terrier. I went back into the kitchen and poured my coffee. When I turned back around, I nearly spilled my coffee because I saw William standing in the doorway, a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair wet.

“William!”I squeaked.

“Good morning.”He said with a smile.

I sighed and smiled.

“Good morning. You took a shower?”I said.

He nodded, coming into the kitchen and pouring himself some coffee.

My breath hitched slightly as he brushed me.

He doesn’t want you!

I rolled my eyes at my inner voice.

Then why is he still here?
Because…he’s just being nice?
Yeah, and he was just being “nice” last night?
Yep.
Sure.

I sighed and silently growled at my inner voice and set my coffee on the counter and sat on the counter beside my coffee. I sighed again and closed my eyes for a second.

When I opened my eyes, I saw him standing in front of me with his hands on the counter, on either side of me.

My eyes got big when I saw how close he was to me. I could feel his breath on my lips. Eeek!

“So…did you sleep good?”He said softly.

“Yeah.”I breathed.

He gave me his glorious crooked smile.

“Good.”He said softly, gently, slowly putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. I let out a slow breath, my mind racing. I wanted so badly to kiss him and for him to carry me back to my room and make slow love to me.

Then, I suddenly remembered why I was so worried.

I was broken. Noone could fix me. Noone has ever shown me this much love before. At all. “My parents were drunks and stoners and they beat me. They told me I’d never amount to anything and that noone would ever love me. They were killed in a car accident when I was sixteen and I never forgived myself because I felt that they died because of me. Because I was such a disappointment to them both.”I said, hearing myself tell him this. After I finished I felt my hands shaking and tears fill my eyes.

“Oh, my Kelsi.”He whispered, putting his arms around me. I knew that he knew I was keeping something from him last night. “That’s why I said I’m not like most girls.”I whispered.

“Don’t worry, I’m here for you. I want to make all the hurt go away and all you have to do is trust me, and believe me. I’ll protect you from anything. ”He said. “Really?”I whispered, against his chest.

“Yes baby, of course.”He whispered back.

I lifted my head and kissed him softly. He kissed back, with the same amount of passion, picking me up off of the counter and carrying me to my bedroom.

Okay, so he’s not just being nice.
Told ya.
Sign up to rate and review this story