Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Friends Like These Never Go Out Of Style

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

r and r

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 631 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twelve: Friends Like These Never Go Out Of Style
If You Could Save Yourself, You Could Save Your Soul
~Fall Out Boy


I woke up, startled, to the pulsing beats pounding outside of my room. I heard people talking and laughing and I got up, pulled on my hoodie and left my boy shorts on, and I yawned.

I walked to the door and opened it, shocked when I saw everyone dancing and partying, drinks in their hands.

“Oh…my…God! Jessica!”I yelled.

I pushed past people grinding and dancing until I got to the kitchen, where I saw Jessica hiding out.

“Jessica!”I said.

“Oh, shit.”I heard her mumble.

She slowly turned around.

“Hi best friend who’s like a sister to me!”She said.

I just glared.

“What are all these freaking people doing here?”I hissed as two people walked past us.

“Well…I thought that since you didn’t want to go to the party, I would bring the party to you.”She said.

I glared harder.

“Sur…prise?”She said.

I sighed and grabbed a coke out of the fridge.

“I’m going back to bed.”I mumbled.

I pushed through everyone again and finally got to my room where I was shocked again. I saw two people fully making out on MY BED!

I got a closer look and saw it was the two people I NEVER wanted to see EVER again!

“What the hell?”I yelled. They both looked up, drunk and startled.

“Bitch, get out!”Britney said.

“No, you get out bitch! This is my room.”I said.

She smirked. “You hear that Bilvy, this is her room.”She said, then nibbled his ear. He moaned softly.

I could feel the word vomit rising in my throat.

“FUCK! HOW COME EVERYTIME I WANT TO BE HAPPY OR ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE, YOU TWO COME INTO IT?”I yelled.

They pulled away again.

“Kelsi…”William said, looking at me with glazed over eyes.

“NO.”I firmly said, tears welling in my eyes.

“What’s going on—“Jessica said as she, Patrick, Pete and Ashlee walked in the doorway.

Four pairs of eyes glared at the drunken couple STILL on my bed, including me.

“Ah hell!”Pete said.

“Oh yes, Beckett, there will be hell to pay, you get out of Kelsi’s bed right fucking no—“ Jessica was cut off by me going over to William and Britney and slapping both of their faces, before going to Jessica’s vacant room and curling up in her bed.

There was no use in crying because I had run out of tears.

My eyes were closed when Jess came into the room. She laid on the bed with me and held me as shook with dry cries. Someone must’ve told Travis, Gabe and Vicky because they came into the room and laid on the bed with us, including Pete, Patrick, and Ashlee.

The next morning when I woke up, I felt something heavy on my legs, my stomach and my arms. When I glanced down I saw Pete and Gabe curled up on my legs, Travis’s head on my stomach, Jessica’s arms wrapped around my left arm, Patrick holding her, Vicky on my right arm and Ashlee’s head on Pete’s stomach. I smiled down at my friends, but it was pretty painful to say the least. They were kinda squishing me, but I didn’t care, I had my friends, and that was all that mattered. I turned my head slightly to the left and kissed Jessica’s forehead.

“Love you Jess.”I whispered. I was met with a snore and I silently giggled.

I’m going to put William in the past, officially.

Once and for all.
Sign up to rate and review this story