Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

These 'n' That 'n' Those

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Keisha meets Pete for the first and talks to him just to test him out to see if she feels he is good for Rose. Please review!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-16 - 1194 words - Complete

0Unrated
These 'n' That 'n' Those:

I made it back from my relatives this afternoon. Rosie was at work and Davis was at the activity center for school. I took them both in when my brother was divorcing his wives. I don't know what it is with my older brother. He meets a woman, sleeps with her, impregnates her, marries her, cheats on her, gets the other woman pregnant, and divorces his wife. My brother his been through six women so far. I took in Rose when she was ten years first because I didn't want her to go through a whirlwind of different step-mothers in her life. Rosie wasn't happy at first, but over time she called this place home. I did the same with Davis when my brother divorced his mother. After that, I couldn't take anymore. I can only do so much.

Anyway, I was enjoying a nice evening when there was a knock on my door. I paused from my e-mails. I was curious now. "Huh?" I thought. "Who that at this time of day?" I began to a checklist in my head. Rose was still at work at four o'clock and Davis was staying after for tutoring in his math class today. None of my bible study ladies came around on Mondays. So it had to be someone stopping by to ask for directions to somewhere. Well, there was only one way to see. I rose up from my computer and walked over to the door. I peeked out of the peep-hole first. A man with short black hair and slightly-tan looking skin was standing on the other side of the door. He looked like one of those emo-type people. This really threw me for a loop. What is one of those emo people doing at my house? One of Rose's friends, maybe? Seems to be possible. I opened the door a crack.

"Can I help you?" I asked him. I quickly noticed who this was. He was from one of the bands that Rosie was a huge fan of. However, I couldn't put a face to his name. Man, artists today. They are nothing like the ones I listened to when I was growing up. Rosie in more into the rock-pop type of music. Davis likes classic rock, rap, and R&B. Me? I like the oldies, jazz, and a little classic rock. Billie Holiday is my favorite singer.

"Is Rose in?" the man asked me. Right then, I had my answer. "Ah!" I thought to him. "So you're one of Rose's friends, then!" I suddenly wanted to know more about this young man.

"No," I replied quickly. "She's at work at the moment."

"Oh," he said. "I guess I'll can back later..."

"Oh no! No, no!" I said quickly as he was about to leave. He looked up at me slightly odd. I opened the door wider.

"But," I went on. "She'll get home in thirty minutes! So you can come in and wait! I'm her aunt, by the way." The man smiled at me.

"Alright," he said. Then I let him into the house and closed the door behind him.

This young man sat on my living room couch looking around. I sat at my computer finishing up with my e-mails. It suddenly donned on me who was on my couch when I sent the last e-mail. Peter Wentz was sitting on my couch. This was the guy that my niece had a great crush on. I smiled to myself in mischief. "Rosie will flip when she sees Peter here!" I thought happily. But first, I decided to get to know him for a little bit to past the time. I rose up from my computer and turned to my guest.

"So," I said aloud to him. Peter looked up at me. I stood over him and looked him up and down. The man looked at me oddly.

"What?" Peter asked me. I looked at him innocently.

"Hm," I replied. "You're not what I was expecting as one of Rosie's friends..." Peter looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" he asked me. I just shrugged at him.

"But then again," I picked up again. "Judging by Rosie's co-workers, I'm not too surprised." Peter was still looking at me. I looked at him as if I had been rude to him.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "You're probably wondering what the hell am I talking about, huh?" Peter just kind of nodded at me uneasily. I smiled at him kindly.

"You see," I started up. "Rosie's co-workers... well, you've met them already, haven't you?"

"Yeah, some of them..." Peter trailed off. My eyes lit up in great joy. "Yay!" I thought happily. "Knows at least a couple of her friends!"

"Who exactly did you meet?" I asked.

"Robyn, Sakura, and Vanessa..." Peter answered me uneasily. My eyes grew big at his words.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" I said aloud. Peter looked at me slightly worried.

"Are you okay..." he began to ask me.

"Keisha," I said. "And it's a wonder that you're still alive!" The young man looked at me confused and worried.

"What do you mean?" he asked. I turned to him smiling for effects.

"Those three, plus Noriko," I added on. "Are so energetic and wild that I am amazed that Rosie hadn't died from high blood pressure or a heart attack yet?"

"They are that bad?!?" Pete asked me in surprise. I laughed off his response.

"No," I said playfully. "Not all of the time, but sometimes they can be worse."

"Oh," Peter said to me calming down some. I smiled at him brightly.

"You know," I resolved at last. "Now that I look at you, you're not really that bad after." Peter was really lost at that one.

"I don't understand," he said to me. "What do you mean?" I smiled at him even brighter. Here comes my judgment now! I can do this!

"You make your own money and you are working successfully, Peter. Rosie's boyfriend is a lazy bum with no job. I can actually over look the guyliner and the excess tattoos an actually like you as a person!" I chirped. Peter just kind of laughed at me nervously.

"Thanks, I guess..." he replied. I kept smiling at him. This boy passes my first test. Just a few more and Mr. Peter Wentz will be qualified to date my niece!

"Keisha!" a voice yelled out to us. Peter and I looked up to see Rosie standing in the doorway staring at us with big eyes. She looked pretty mortified. She always panics when she finds me talking to one of her guy friends. Don't know why!

"What did you say to him?!?" Rose yelled out in worry. I shrugged at her innocently.

"Nothing," I replied. "Just different things. Nothing personal about you, this time. I promise!" Then, I got up and headed outside to my backyard garden. Yes my children, my work here is done! (For now, at least!) Mr. Peter Wentz is perfect for my Rosie!

Whenever I'm Alone with You, You Make Me Feel Like I am Young Again
Sign up to rate and review this story