Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Second Chances

Epilouge

by doyleangel 5 reviews

Epilouge

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-07-16 - Updated: 2008-07-16 - 316 words - Complete

0Unrated
*THE LAST CHAPTER....'TEAR' SO I'M THINKING ABOUT A POSSIBLE SEQUEL TO THIS STORY. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? ANY IDEAS? LEAVE REVIEWS. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READ THE STORY!!!!

EPILOUGE

Kristen was exhausted, but happy. She hadn’t been this happy in a long time. Not since her wedding day. She turned her head to look at her husband holding their newborn daughter. And that girl already had Gabe wrapped around her tiny finger. Not bad for someone who wasn’t even 24 hours old. Gabe looked up at her and smiled.
“Hey sweetie. How are you feeling?”
“Tired, but you would be too if you had to do what I just did.”
Gabe laughed a little. “Yeah, you’re right. You were amazing you know that.”
“Ppssh, it was nothing.” Kristen laughed.
The nurse came in just then to take the baby. “It’s time to let mommy get some sleep now. We’ll just take her to the nursery.”
Kristen kissed the topped of her daughter’s head. “Bye bye Isabel. Mommy will see you later.”
Gabe took the baby to the bassinet and placed her in there. “Bye baby girl. Daddy loves you.”
The nurse wheeled the baby out of the room leaving Gabe and Kristen alone. Kristen carefully scooted over to one side of the bed and patted the other side. Gabe climbed into the bed with her, and held her close.
“Thank you.”
She looked up at him. “For what?”
“For Isabel and for you.”
Kristen smiled. “Well, I’d have to thank you back then. You had some part in Isabel, and a whole part in you.”
Gabe gazed down at his wife, his heart filling all over again with love. “I love you Mrs. Saporta.”
“I love you too Mr. Saporta.” Kristen’s eyes started to close, and she fell asleep in the arms of the man she loved.
Sign up to rate and review this story