Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Nothing's Right

Tsunade's Acting Weird

by KoichiTsunade 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Jiraiya,Naruto,Tsunade - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 2274 words

0Unrated
2 chapter is doneee! Yay!! XD Hope you like it!


2. Tsunade’s acting weird


Jiraiya woke up and stretched himself. Looking through the window, he saw the sun had already risen. Looking at Naruto, he saw the blonde was still sleeping, with a drool falling from his mouth. He chuckled and stood up. When he stood up, he felt his body lighter and with more energy. How weird… I never felt so energetic since I was twenty…. He just shrugged, thinking that maybe the water that he bought was just an energetic drink. Standing next to Naruto, the white-haired Sannin shouted in his ear. “Weak up, Naruto.”

Naruto groaned and rolled over his stomach. “Don’t shout in my ear. And it’s too early. Let me sleep more…

“Naruto, today we’ll be able to get to Konoha if you start moving… Oh, and then you can try to kill Tsunade.” He added.

When hearing that, Naruto stood up and changed in his clothing without even looking at Jiraiya.

“I’m ready, Ero-sennin.” Naruto said, finally looking at Jiraiya. When he did, his eyes widened up. “ERO-SENNIN!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE!!??”

“Huh?” Jiraiya frowned and went to the bathroom to look into the mirror. “God! What happened!?”

Naruto entered the bathroom. “You didn’t tell me you knew Tsunade-nobaachan’s jutsu to keep herself young!”

“I don’t know it Naruto! That selfish old hag will never tell me!” Jiraiya exclaimed, turning around to face Naruto. His face didn’t have any wrinkle, and his eyes looked younger, like when he was thirty years younger. So that’s why he felt so energetic.

“Then, what happened!? You suddenly got young, or what!?”

“Must be the magic water!!”

“I TOLD YOU WE SHOULDN’T HAVE DRUNK IT!! ...Wait... Is something wrong with me!?” Naruto said looking into the mirror and passing a trembling hand through his face.

“No nothing.”

“Phef... You know what? Let’s hurry to get into the village. I’m sure Tsunade-nobaachan knows what to do!”

“You’re right!”

-----------------------------------------------------------Somewhere else...

Jiraiya stretched his arms with a yawn, and then sat in the bed. He shook his head. Looking at Naruto, he saw the blonde was still sleeping. Sighing, he stood up and shook his head. My, I’m feeling old, must be that crappy sake I drank. He just shrugged and and stood next to Naruto.

Naruto was deep in sleep when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He ignored it, groaning and rolling over his stomach. “Let me sleep.” He then felt another tap, but this time harder. “Jiraiya-sensei... What the hell do you want...?”

Jiraiya chuckled. “C’mon, is time to go. Tsunade-hime is waiting for us.”

Naruto quickly opened his eyes and started to dress rapidly. “Oh yeah! Forgot about the mission...!”
Jiraiya sighed and also started to dress up.

Naruto turned around and faced Jiraiya for the first time. “I finished, Jiraiya-senei.” His eyes widened up. “JIRAIYA-SENSEI!! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE!!??”

“Huh?” Jiraiya got scared for Naruto’s reaction so he went to look himself into the mirror. From outside the inn, people heard a shout. “WHAT THE FUCK! HOW DID I GET LIKE THIS!?”

“Yeah! How did you get like that!?”

“IF I’M ASKING THAT, IT MEANS I DON’T KNOW!” Jiraiya exclaimed, running a hand through his face. His eyes were smaller, and the marks in his face were larger and thinner. His face had wrinkles and his hair was longer. “What am I going to do!?”

“Let’s go to Konoha. I’m sure Tsunade-sama knows what’s going on.”

“No! I don’t want her to see me like this!”

“What are you going to do then? Hide from her forever? Don’t be a coward.”

“You’re right...”

“I’m sure she’ll know what to do.”


------------------------------------------------ New Young Jiraiya and Naruto

“How much time before getting there, Ero-sennin?” Naruto asked looking at his new young teacher.

“One hour. What am I going to do when I get to the main gate? I mean, people will ask me questions. And maybe the guardians won’t even recognize me!”

“Just say you’re...Jiraiya’s brother!”

Jiraiya looked at him. “You are an idiot.” He then looked back to the front.

“Okay okay... That wasn’t smart.”

“You know what? I’ll just say is me. And if they ask me questions, which they will, I’ll say that Tsunade told me her secret jutsu.”

------- Konoha

“How much time before them arriving?”

“Tsunade-sama. No need to get nervous. They’ll be here in one hour or two, if they started to move in the morning.” Shizune said.

“I know, it’s just... Well, you know it. He had been out, for what? 5 weeks?” Tsunade said, who was looking outside the window to the village. “And also, I’m not good at being Hokage while he’s gone. It’s not my place.” She added, turning around and giving a faint smile at the Hokage’s really young assistant.

Shizune chuckled. “Is it because of so much paperwork?”

Tsunade shook her head and shrugged. “That doesn’t bother me that much. Though it’s weird I got to a lot of contracts and that stuff, and he is never busy. What’s his secret, Shizune?”

Shizune shook her head. “There’s no secret. I mean, I’m always with him, and nothing’s out of normal.”

Tsunade absently picked dirt out from beneath her nails. “Hmph. Must be me, then.” She looked back at the village. “I’ve been missing him.”

----------------------------------------------------- New old Jiraiya and Naruto

“Time for arriving, Jiraiya-sensei?”

“Twenty minutes I guess.”

“What are you going to do when you get there?”

“I guess I’ll go directly over Tsunade-hime, though I’m scared for what she’ll say.”

“Nothing’s gonna be wrong. She will understand, don’t you think?”

Jiraiya looked at his apprendice with sad eyes. “I hope so.”

------ Konoha

“Tsunade-sama, in fifteen minutes they’ll be here.” Shizune said entering the Hokage’s office.

Tsunade looked up from the scroll she was reading and tilted her head to a side. “Who are they?”

Shizune sighed. “Don’t you remember?” When the Hokage shook her head, she sighed again. “Jiraiya-sama and Naruto-kun. You sent them to a mission in the Hidden Sand Village.”

“Oh yeah!” The blonde Godaime exclaimed. For some reason, she found this inordinately funny. It started with a giggle, which turned into a hard laugh.

Shizune just stood there, concerned about Tsunade’s reaction. “Uhh... Are you okay, Tsunade-sama?”

Tsunade was wiping tears from her eyes. “Man, I’m sure they’re gonna come here all angry. I mean, to send them in a mission in the biggest desert from the Sand Village for five weeks? Only a crazy person would be too mean to send someone to that hell in August.”

“Uh... No offense, Tsunade-sama. But you were the one sending them there, which means you’re calling yourself crazy...?”

Tsunade glared at her assistant. “No. I just wanted five weeks of peace.”


--------------------------------------------------------------------

“Here we are.” Jiraiya said stopping in a tree’s branch to look at the village.

“Yosh!” Naruto exclaimed also stopping. “I’m ready to kill her. I’ve eaten a lot of breakfast, cleaned my kunaiis, stretched myself...”

While Naruto continued talking, Jiraiya wasn’t paying attention to him and was staring at the Hokages’ faces with a frown.

“And also I’ve taken my...” When Naruto noticed Jiraiya’s staring he asked. “What’s wrong, Ero-sennin?”

“Naruto, look at the Hokages’ faces.” He ordered.

Curious about Jiraiya’s seriousness, he obeyed. His eyes suddenly got big. “What thah-! Where’s Tsunade-nobaachan’s face!? And who’s that face!?”

“I don’t know. This is serious, let’s go.” The Sannin said running.

When they got to the main gates, the guardian greeted them. “Hokage-sama! Naruto-kun!”

Jiraiya and Naruto stopped to look with astonishment. Hokage-sama!? “Uhh... Hello, Genma.”

“You finally came back! We were all worried about you!” He said bowing. Jiraiya and Naruto exchanged looks. “Tsunade-sama has been really concerned about both of you. She’s waiting for you in your office, sir.”

“Ohh... Okay, thank you, I guess.” Jiraiya said carefully.

When they were sure Genma could not hear, Naruto said. “Hokage!? What the hell!? Is this a joke from Tsunade-nobaachan!? Because it’s not funny!”

“This can’t be joke. Remember the Hokages’ stone faces? Tsunade-hime was not there, which means it was me.” He frowned. “And what did Genma mean about Tsunade being concerned? And she’s waiting for us? That can’t be her.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Naruto, I can’t do this. What will she say? I’m dying to know.” Jiraiya said stopping.

“Jiraiya-sensei, I told you. She won’t be mad.” Naruto answered looking out at the village in front of them.

“I know she won’t mad, she’s not that kind of woman. But what if she doesn’t want to continue-?” He got cut by Naruto.

“Jiraiya-sensei! Look at the Hokages’ stone faces!!” He exclaimed pointing at them.

“Narutoo...! You weren’t listening, were you?”

“Gomen, but look at them!”

Jiraiya sighed and looked. “What the! Where’s my face!!?? And who is that woman!?”

“Don’t know! Let’s hurry to get there! Maybe and a surprise attack happened while we were gone!” Naruto said moving again.

“Hai!”


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsunade heard a knock on the door. “Come in!”

Shizune hurried to get inside with a big smile in her face. “Jiraiya-sama and Naruto-kun is here!”

The blonde stood up quickly. “Where are they!?”

“We’re here. Geez, Tsunade, you were anxious, weren’t you?” Jiraiya said entering the room, closely followed by Naruto, who was looking angrily at Tsunade.


“Tsunade-nobaachan, it was unfair to-!” Naruto started but was cut by Tsunade’s next movement.

She had run to Jiraiya and hugged him tightly. Jiraiya didn’t know what to do, so he hugged her back.

“Well, I’ll be outside if you need me.” Shizune said. Looking at Jiraiya and Naruto, she added closing the door. “Welcome back, Jiraiya-sama, Naruto-kun.”

When she broke the hug, Tsunade looked at Naruto. “Baachan? I’m still young, Naruto-kun.” She said smiling.

Jiraiya and Naruto looked at her with astonishment. One, she HUGGED Jiraiya, unbelievable!!! Two, what the hell did she mean by saying she was young!? Three, she was TRULY smiling! And four, she said Naruto-kun!!

“Well... Umm...” Tsunade looked at her feet, blushing. “I’ve missed you, Jiraiya.”

Jiraiya and Naruto opened their mouths in unison. Blushing, and saying that she missed him!!?? What the hell was wrong with her!? When Jiraiya saw that Tsunade looked like she was about to cry, he said. “I’ve also missed you, Hime.”

She looked up at him and smiled shyly. Wait a miinute...! Tsunade being shy!!?? Getting closer to Jiraiya, she kissed him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Tsunade-sama! Jiraiya-sama and Naruto-kun are here!” Shizune said entering the room.

Tsunade sighed and closed her eyes. “These five weeks have passed too fast...” Opening her eyes, she said. “Let them in.”

Jiraiya opened the room smiling sweetly with Naruto behind him. “Hey Hime! I’ve missed you like a vase misses its most precious rose.” He said placing his hands in the Hokage’s table and leaning over.

Tsunade glared at him. Shizune looked at the blond Hokage, scared about her reaction. Tsunade stopped looking at his black eyes that were dazing her and looked at Naruto. “What’s all of this about, Jiraiya, you pervert?”

Jiraiya frowned and stood up. “Why do you call him pervert, Tsunade-sama?” Naruto asked, surprising Shizune and Tsunade. They couldn’t believe it... Tsunade-sama!? And also, wasn’t Naruto the one calling Jiraiya ‘Ero-sennin’?

Tsunade shook her head. “This is a joke.” She said standing up. “Normally I would kick both of your asses, but I’ll let it pass.”

Shizune sighed in relief. “If you need me, I’ll be outside, Tsunade-sama.” She then closed the door behind her.

Jiraiya looked hurt. “I-I don’t understand.”

Naruto looked at both of them and said. “I think I’m going to see if Shizune needs something...” He said getting out of the room, leaving them alone.

Tsunade then realized she had hurt Jiraiya’s feelings. “Jiraiya, I...”

“Is there another man?” He said seriously.

“What?” Tsunade was lost.

“Well, if you’re going out with another man...”

“No!”

Jiraiya’s eyes brightened up a little bit. “You mean you still love me?”

“No!”

Jiraiya frowned. “Then I don’t understand you.”

“Nononono. I’m the one that doesn’t understand you. What do you mean about me loving you?”

“Well, we’ve been going out for five years.”

Tsunade stared at him horrified. Closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose, she said. “Jiraiya. Don’t play with me around.” She opened her eyes to glare at him. “PERVERT!!” She pulled back her fist and then punched him in the face, breaking the wall.

“Jiraiya-sensei!!!”

“Jiraiya-sama!!!”

Shizune hurried to Jiraiya and healed him. Naruto looked at Tsunade, horrified. “What’s all of this about, Tsunade-sama?” He asked.

She just groaned and sat in her chair. From outside the room, people could hear some words from what she was saying. "Hmph... Idiot... What did he think... He's just a pervert... I can't with them... Pervert... One day they'll see... Baka... Pervert... And the other idiot... Tsunade-sama? Ha! What a joke... Pervert..." She took again the scroll she was reading and ignored everything.
Sign up to rate and review this story