Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

We’re Let Go Of Every Thing We Know

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

Here I Am, Stuck In The Middle With You...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 1121 words

0Unrated
Chapter Sixteen: We’re Let Go Of Every Thing We Know

We Don’t Have To Look Back Now…We Can Stand Together, We Don’t Have To Look Back Now
~Puddle Of Mud


-An Hour Later-

“Ready?”Jessica said.

“Ready.”I said, nodding.

She sighed and we stepped out of the dressing room.

Then, everyone looked at us, even the other extras who hadn’t been in makeup yet.

Jessica and I winked at each other and we both hissed like the gorgeous Vampires we were.

Everyone clapped.

“Kelsi, baby, is that you?”William said, taking in my oh-so-very-gothic-appearance, complete with color contacts and fangs.

I nodded, spinning around, my SEXY black dress swirling around me.

“You like?”I said, but it sounded weird with the fangs.

“I fucking love it. You are the sexiest Vampire I’ve ever seen.”He said, kissing me.

I told William to “Shh” when I saw Pete turned away from us, talking to Alan Ferguson, the director.

I snuck over to him and quickly put my hands on his shoulders and pretended to bite his neck.

He was startled, but soon relaxed when he saw me.

“Hey hon.”He said, as we hugged.

“Hey petey, like my get-up?”I said.

He nodded.

“Prettiest Vamp I’ve ever seen.”He said, winking.

I blushed under my white makeup and smiled.

“I was just telling Alan how we wanted the video to be.”He said.

“Yeah, Kelsi, you and Jessica will be in the group of girls seducing the Vampires and non-Vampires.”Alan said.

“Okay.”I said, nodding.

I left Pete and Alan to talk and I went back over to Jessica and filled her in.

I walked up behind my amazing, gorgeous boyfriend who was talking to Brendon. I told Brendon to ‘Shh’ and then I fake bit William. William caught on and made a horrified face. “Nooo!!! Kelsi!”He said, dramatically.

“Now we can be one forever!”I said, laughing.

Everyone laughed.

A while later, everyone else got ready in their outfits and makeup and I thought William was the sexiest Vampire I’d ever seen, besides Lestat…and Pete. Heehee.

“Allo, m’dear.”William said in a deep Transylvanian accent, coming up behind me. I shivered at his breath on my neck.

“Wow, William, you look…amazing.”I said.
“It’s Beckett, m’dear, and you look like a Vampire queen.”He said, lifting my hand and kissing it, never taking his eyes off mine. He was wearing contacts also.

I giggled like a schoolgirl then snorted, causing him to drop his act and laugh too.

“EEEEEK! Oh my Gosh, guess what!”Jessica said, coming over to me.

“What?”I said.

“We get to bite Patrick!”Jessica sang, doing a little jig. I laughed.

“Cool, does he know about it yet?”I said.

“Noooooooooot yeeeeeeet!!!!”She said.

William and I laughed.

We all watched from the sidelines as they did the Fall Out Boy performance shots seperately and Jessica and I danced to the music.

We did our stuff, then left and watched William on top of the cop car, looking all sexy. Then he fought Pete a bit, which was awesome, then afterwards, we were done and I was surprised the video took one day.

They let us keep the makeup, costumes and Vampire teeth as a gift.

After the video shoot, we all went out for drinks because it was already late and we didn’t wanna go home yet.

“Oh My God, PATRICK!!!!! HAAAA, you should’ve seen your faaace, HAHA!”Jessica said, laughing. We were a bit tipsy/drunk.

I laughed. “I know right?”I said.

Everyone laughed.

William was the designated driver, but he had a beer anyway.

“Baby, maybe you shouldn’t have so much to drink.”He said.
“Oh William…sssshhhhhh, heeeeeeheeeeee…it’s okay. I love you.”I said, patting his chest.

“I know baby, I love you too. But, maybe you should…”He said, then trailed off, seeing that I was gonna be sick.

“Oh…I’m gonna puke.”I moaned.

He quickly got me to the bathroom and held my hair as I puked. “Ugh!”I moaned, then slumping against the wall, weakly wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

“Here.”William said, giving me a wet piece of paper towel and wiping off my face gently.

“Th-thanks.”I whispered, feeling sleepy and pukey.

“Wanna get outta here?”He said.

I nodded.

He swiftly picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the bathroom.

“Hey, guys, I’m gonna take Kelsi home, she’s not feeling good.”William said.

“Okay man, we’ll just get cabs.”Patrick said, he hadn’t been drinking either.

William nodded his goodbyes and carried me out to his car, gently putting me in the passenger seat. He buckled me up and kissed my forehead.

“I love you.”He said.

I opened my tired eyes. “I love you too.”I said.

He smiled softly and got in on the drivers side and drove towards my house, I fell asleep.

A month later

“Kelsi!!!!!!!!”Jessica screamed.

I ran in the living room, thinking something was on fire.

“WHAT??”I said, ready to stop, drop, and roll.
“Look look look!!!”She yelled, pointing to a commercial on T.V.

All I saw was a hair growth commercial.

I sat beside Jess, who had a huge smile on her face.

It was spray on hair, in literally every color of the fucking rainbow.

I laughed when Jessica made a sneaky face at me.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”She said.

“Oh yeah.”I said.

She picked up the phone and ordered it.

-A Week Later-

“Come on Patty Cakes, just take off the hat!”Jessica said to her boyfriend.

“No!”He said, pouting.

“Pweeeeaaase!”Jess and I chorused.

He glared.

“What’s up?”Pete said as he and William walked in the room.

“We’re trying to get Patrick to take off his hat.”I said, as William kissed my cheek.

“Oh really? Well, we can handle that.”William said.

Pete and William nodded at each other and then tackled Patrick, yanking his hat off, revealing the “nice” puff of gray/white hair that was in the place of his bald spot. We all began laughing.

“Oh my fuck!”Pete yelled, laughing.

William took out his phone and took pictures of it, us touching his “nice hair” and Patrick yelling “Get The Fuck Off Of Me!” at us.

It was great.

He forgave us later on, but the pictures were all over the internet by midnight, the boardies were having a fucking shit fit on the FOB, Myspace, TAI and Cobra Starship message boards.

HAHA!
Sign up to rate and review this story