Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

To All Those Who Love Me So Much, I’d Like To Return The Favor

by xStabxMyxBackx 1 review

Party!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 936 words

0Unrated
Chapter Eighteen: To All Those Who Love Me So Much, I’d Like To Return The Favor
So I’ll Have Something Left To Give…
~The Starting Line

William and I have been dating for a few months now, and it’s my birthday, I’m 23, and I haven’t reminded anybody, but it seems like people have been hinting at it, or talking about it and then shutting up when I walk in the room. Especially William.

“Wake up!”Someone said, shaking me.

“Noooo…”I mumbled, uselessly swatting whoever it was.

The guy laughed.

“Come on Kels, get up.”Pete said.

“No.”I said, not opening my eyes.

“Awaken!”Gabe said, clapping his hands.

“Ugh, who’s all in here?”I said, finally opening my eyes.

I saw Cobra Starship, Fall Out Boy, Panic, TAI, Gym Class Heroes, Tyga, Cute Is What We Aim For, Paramore, Jessica and Ashlee, who was holding her new born baby.

“Good morning sunshine.”Pete said.
I sat up, pulling the covers up around me.

“Good morning everyone. Would someone like to tell me why ya’ll are in my room at…8:30 in the morning?”I said, smiling sweetly, but kind of maniacally because I got in from work late last night.

“Well…we know that today is a fu—, er” Gabe said, quickly glancing at Baby Wentz. Ashlee nodded for him to go on. “Freaking special day, and we wanted to make to most of it.”

“Aww! You guys remembered my birthday!”I said, as we all had a group hug on my bed.

“Yep, and we have all your goodies in the living room so hurry up.”Pete said.

“Hey, can I have a few minutes with her first?”William said.

They all agreed and left the room, leaving us alone.

I looked up at his gorgeous face as he held my hands.

“Baby…I know we’ve been together a while, and it was hard at first, but I want to let you know that I will do fucking anything to keep us together.”He started off, sounding a little nervous. Is this what I think it is?

“…And…well, I’ve had this for a while and I figured today would be the appropriate day to give this to you so…”He said, taking out a small ring box.

I gasped when he opened it.

“Will you wear this promise ring, as a symbol of our love and relationship?”He said.

I squeaked and looked from the ring to his eyes.

“Yes, baby, yes.”I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

He smiled against my lips and slid it on my left ring finger after we pulled away.

I looked at it and admired it. It had a silver band, and it had a heart in the center with rubies around it, with a black onyx stone in the center. “It’s engraved on the outside and inside.”He said.

I looked and saw that on one side of the heart it said ‘Forever’ and on the other side it said ‘Always’. My eyes teared up a little bit and I took it off to look on the inside.

It said, ‘I Am Complete In Your Eyes~William Loves Kelsi’, he quoted my favorite Peter Gabriel song.

Tears finally spilled and I put the ring back on my finger. He put his arms around me and held me close to him. “I don’t need anything for my birthday William. I’ve already got what I want and need.”I said.

“What’s that baby?”He said, pulling back so he could wipe my tears.

“You.”I whispered.

He smiled lovingly and kissed me.

“Well, I better let you get ready, they’re probably mad that I’ve kept you this long.”William said.

“Okay.”I said, as he got up and walked to the door.

“Kelsi?”He said, before leaving.

“Hmm?”I said.

“I love you.”He said.

I smiled, beaming.

“I love you too, more than you could ever know.”I said. He smiled, winked, which sent my heart a-fluttering, and then left the room.

I got up, took one last look at my beautiful ring and then got a shower and got dressed.

Just as I put the cap on my eyeliner, I felt Gabe pick me up and run with me into the living room.

“About time!”Jessica said.

I rolled my eyes.

“Sit here.”Vicky instructed.

“Yes ma’am.”I said, mock saluting her.

I sat on the loveseat with William, he put his arm around my shoulder.

“Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kelsi, happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!”Gabe, Pete, William, Brendon, Ryan and Patrick finished, making me laugh.

They brought out my cake that had a picture of me and William in the middle, surrounded by all of our friends, we were all wearing our bathing suits because we had been swimming that day.

“Oh my God, how did you guys find this picture?”I said.

“Jessica.”Everyone said. She looked guilty.

I smiled.

“Make a wish and blow out the candles, I want some caaaaaaaaaake!”Gabe and Pete whined. I rolled my eyes.

I wished that this feeling would never end and finally blew out the candles.

After we ate the cake, I was bombarded by presents. They were…AWESOME!!!!!

I won’t go into detail about my gifts because there were so fucking many, but I will tell you they were pretty damn expensive and I was mad at my friends for spending so much on me.
Sign up to rate and review this story