Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, New York Isn't Big Enough For All Of Us

I'm Okay, Trust me

by notxokayx15 3 reviews

Caroline's Confessions

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-07-19 - Updated: 2008-07-20 - 322 words

0Unrated
Katie's POV

"Nothing..." Caroline said, looking away, something was up and I didn't need to read her mind to know THAT, "I just needed to get away from Frank...He's sooo annoying!"

I took a quick glance in her mind. "You don't mean that." I said.

"YES I DO!" Caroline shouted as the anger grew in her eyes, I saw Meg twinge at the sudden change of emotion in the room, "AND MEG DON'T YOU DARE TRY ANd CALM ME DOWN WITH THAT WEIRD POWER OF YOURS!"


Meg sighed. I looked again into Caroline's thoughts and discovered something. I quickly sent the thought to Meg using our twin telepathy. We both went up and hugged her. "Caroline," Meg said in a soothing voice, "It's okay to get close to new people. Not everyone is like Billy was."

I could see Caroline trying to resist Meghan's power over her emotions, but she was giving in just slightly. "I-I know, but" she stuttered trying to hide the tears in her eyes.

"You just don't want to get hurt again." I finished for her. She nodded and we hugged her tighter, "C-Line, you know if you don't let people close, you'll never be able to completely overcome the pain."

"I know..." she reached up and wiped the tears from her eyes, "I-I guess I can t-try..."

Meg and I smiled. We knew she meant it. We gave her one last hug. "Are you okay now, Carrie?" Meg asked.

She nodded and smiled, "I'm okay, trust me. Now let's get back to lunch."

With that, we all headed back to the lunchroom.

---------------------
I hope everyone likes it!
I'm sorry its pretty short,
but I didn't wanna get into
the next part yet;]I got the
ideas for the powers from
Twilight. The power to read
others minds and the power
to control the emotions in
the room. Well, PLEASE
RATE AND REVIEW!!! LOVE YOU!
xxxxxxxxxxxMeggxxxxxxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story