Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Screaming Silences

Crying For What Will Never Come

by waking-beauty 0 reviews

Becky adjusts to the vampire clan.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-20 - Updated: 2008-07-20 - 352 words

0Unrated
"It's morning now, We have to wake the others up and get ready" Frankie whispered.

I looked up through blotchy eyes to see the sunlight streaming through the room.

There was no blood anywhere- the vampires had been careful- but I could still smell the curse that was performed.

"Get ready for what?" I asked.

"Dealing with vampire guys for one. And then there's Your Mother. The cops are going to want to know what happened to Her" Frankie replied carefully, in case I exploded.

I nodded and walked up to Bobby.

"Bobby" I whispered.

He didn't answer.

I started to cry. I needed Him right now and here He was, just sleeping.

"BOBBY!" I screamed.

He woke up with a start and looked at Me confused.

"Mum is dead" I cried.

"What?" Bobby asked.

"Didn't You hear Me the first time I said She's dead!" I cried even harder.

Bobby pulled Me into a hug and turned to Frankie.

"What happened?" Bobby asked.

"After the girls changed all of You Choke went upstairs and..."Frankie stopped. Although He hadn't been upstairs He could smell what was up there, and after a few seconds, so could Bobby.

"What are We going to do?" I whispered.

"We will write a note saying How She's going overseas again, then lead a trail to the airport. That way it won't seem so suspicous that Her boyfriend had His head ripped off and now She's dead as well" Bobby replied.

I nodded.

Bobby organised the trail while I woke everyone else up.

Apart from Gerard everyone else was upset that They had just been turned against their will.

"We better get to school, After all, Mum isn't dead. She's just gone on another trip. Bobby will meet Us at school" I whispered as We all began to walk out the door.

As We were walking I looked behind Us to see the girls slowly walking at a distance.

Reluctantly I nodded for Them to join Us.

Even though I hated Them for coming here in the first place, I couldn't turn My back on...My Sisters.
Sign up to rate and review this story