Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Like Vines

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

nearly swallowing pins and screaming? oh yeah...wait! WHAT?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-20 - Updated: 2008-07-20 - 549 words

0Unrated
Chapter Nineteen: Like Vines
Who Shot That Arrow In Your Throat? Who Missed The Crimson Apple?
~The Hush Sound

Things have been going really, really good lately. Jessica and I are on tour with FOB, the Cobras, TAI, GCH, Jacks Mannequin PATD, My Chemical Romance and Paramore.

I was helping Panic At The Disco with their clothes, (i.e.: Jessica and I are basically the a.)babysitters and b.) the roadies and c.) the girlfriends/best friends.

“Hey, uh, Kelsi?”Ryan asked, as I was finishing Brendon’s stage makeup.

“Huh? Look up Bren.”I said and he did as asked.

“Can you help me with my clothes? They don’t really fit right.”He said.

“Yeah, just a sec…okay, done.”I said.

“Thanks Kels, you’re a lifesaver.”Brendon said, with a smile.

“You’re welcome.”I said, smiling and walking over to Ryan.

“What’s wrong? Oh, I see.”I said, kneeling down and stitching up where the pants had ripped.
“Um, Kelsi?”He said, looking down at me.

“Mmhmm?”I said. I had pins in my mouth.

“I know this may seem a little awkward…but…do you wanna, maybe, go out with me sometime?”He said.

I would’ve choked on the pins and died if I wouldn’t have taken them out of my mouth.

“Um…”I said, looking up at him and then standing up to fix his shirt.

He looked into my eyes with his beautiful chestnut eyes.

I sighed.

“William’s my boyfriend…you know that.”I said.

“Oh…yeah.”He said, sounding a little hurt.

“Oh…”I said, seeing the expression on his face. “…I’m sorry Ryro, it’s just that, well, you’re a little bit younger than me and everything was weird between William and I before we were official and I don’t want to lose him. I hope you understand.”I said.

He sighed and nodded. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Thanks…well, I gotta go, Gabe is calling me.”I said, noticing his ringtone, even if it was squished between my leg and my skinny jeans.

He nodded, a slight blush rising from when I kissed him.

“’Kay, bye guys!”I said, rushing out the door.

They all said or mumbled some type of ‘Goodbye’.

I walked out of the room and slowed down until I was completely stopped. I pressed my back against the wall and let out the breath I had been holding.

“Shit.”I whispered.

Ryan Ross fucking likes me…and I…like him? No. I can’t like him like that. I have William. He’s all I need right? Right. Wrong…I DUNNO! God, this sucks I thought, kicking a trash can. A few guitar techs walked past me, looking at me, I blushed.

I finally got to Cobra Starship’s bus and banged on it, announcing my arrival, before going in. “Yo! Kels!”Ryland said. “Yo Guy Ripley!”I said, laughing as we hugged. He smiled and then we pulled away.

“Okay, where is he?”I said.

Ryland pointed to the back lounge. “Back there. Oh, and beware, it’s crazy back there.”He said.

I nodded. I slowly walked to the back lounge, being careful like Ryland said, until I heard a high pitched scream.
Sign up to rate and review this story