Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

If This Is What You Want, Then I’ll Get Closer To You…

by xStabxMyxBackx 1 review

Sisky Biz has an idea for TAI TV and Gabe gets naked?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-20 - Updated: 2008-07-20 - 602 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty: If This Is What You Want, Then I’ll Get Closer To You…
Then I’ll Make You Say That’s What You Do, Ooh…
~The Starting Line

I ran into the back lounge and what I saw made me instinctively cover my eyes.

Gabe was wearing nothing but a jockstrap.

“Gabe!”I squeaked.

“Ah dios mio!”He sighed.

“What the hell are you doing? Why are you wearing a jockstrap and put some fucking clothes on!”I said.

“That’s just it senorita! I can’t find anything to wear!”He said. I uncovered my eyes…his package was now covered up by boxers.

I sighed and helped him look. “Gabers, hun?”I said.

“Yes Chiquita?”He said.

“Please tell me why you are wearing a jockstrap.”I said.

“Well, a.)gives me a bigger package and b.) it’s for if someone wants to kick me in the nads.”He said.

I laughed. “Well, one out of two isn’t so bad.”I said, smirking.

“Wait, which one?”He said, following me out of the back lounge.

I shook my head and laughed.

He finally settled on his perfectly Purple Hoodie, his wonderful “holy” jeans and his hat, along with his Justin Timberlake necklace.

His jeans were seriously holy…I mean, he even put out a video on youtube asking kids to come to one of the tours and sew up his crotch haha.

Anyways…after I was done at the Cobras bus, I made my way back to TAI’s bus, about to open the door, when Jack the Camera Guy swung the door open, knocking me off balance. William quickly grabbed me before I fell.

“Whoaa…”I said, a little dizzy.

“Sorry baby, are you okay?”He said.

“Um…yeah. Whew. Where are you guys going?”I said, as we walked back onto the bus.

“We’re gonna do TAI TV, wanna join us?”William said, smiling.

“Oh yeah! Lemme get ready.”I said, grabbing my stuff and going to the back lounge.

I put on some makeup and changed clothes.

“Okay…so, what is the concept of the video today?”I said, when I made it back to the front lounge.

“Well, lets see…I GOT IT!”Sisky said, jumping up.

We all stared at him.

“Okay…now I’m nervous with you all staring at me.”He said.

We toned down our stares.

“Okay…well, since it’s so hot outside, how about we name it ‘Beat The Heat’?”He said.

“Okay…I’m listening.”I said.

“Okay…we’re all finding ways to cool off, and, like, William’s like, ‘Oh my God it’s so hot’, and he’s walking around, stumbling, and hallucinating, and sweating, but it’ll really be water we dumped on him, and Jason, my brother, is like his hallucinations and he walks around on his hands and then is like ‘William, I’m only your imagination because it’s so hot’, then later on Jason gives him some sunshades…Butcher is like, ‘Micheal, dude, I’ve been freaking pumping this super soaker all day, spray me with it’, and he does that a few more times until he’s like ‘Spray my tummy’ and when Micheal does it, he blasts a hole through Butcher’s stomach and then Butcher’s like ‘I feel much cooler’…Mike would be hanging out on the bus…and I dunno what I’ll be doing.”Sisky explained. “And, Kelsi, you can film and be in the shots if you want.”

I nodded.

“Alright! Let’s get to it!”Jack said, smiling.
Sign up to rate and review this story