Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Behind The Sea

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

BEAT THE HEAT!!!! and sweet songs a la carte

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-21 - Updated: 2008-07-21 - 1849 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty One: Behind The Sea

Oh, Don’t You Know That Those Watermelon Smiles Just Can’t Ripen Underwater…
~Panic At The Disco

“Shit, dude, it really is hot.”William said, wiping some sweat off that had already formed as he walked outside.

“I know, but that makes the video much better!”Jack said.

“HA! I get to stay on the bus!”Mike said, punching the air in triumph.

William rolled his eyes as we linked fingers going off the bus.

“Whatever man…have fun.”William told Mike as we walked off from the bus.

William slipped his arm sweetly around my waist and I leaned my head against his shoulder as we followed Jack and Jason out into the field, somewhat away from the buses.

“Okay, so, William…”Jason said, setting down the bucket filled with water bottles. “…you will walk around, looking tired, hot and dazed, while Jack and Kelsi will be filming and I will come by and start walking on my hands.”

William nodded, a little confused.

We started filming.

-30 Minutes Later-

We finally were finished with our video and went back onto the bus and took all the clips the guys had and Jack made the video and put it on youtube.

“What’s up? I heard the laughing.”Gabe said, coming onto the bus.

“The new TAI TV video we just did. It’s hilarious!”I said, moving so he could sit down.

Chizzy started it over and we watched it again, by the end of it, we were all in tears from laughing so much.

“When did you guys do this?”He said, wiping his eyes.

“Thirty minutes ago. It was Sisky’s idea.”Butcher said.

“It’s awesome.”He said, high fiving Sisky.

(Go to youtube.com and go to TAI TV for BEAT THE HEAT!)

-Six Months Later-

Jessica and I have been on and off tour with the guys for a few months now, and Ryan is still crushing on me. I’m still with William, so he should’ve given up by now. I’m just so damn confused.

We’ve only seen Panic twice since the tour we did ‘Beat The Heat’ on.

We’re now on the Honda Civic Tour with Fall Out Boy, Katy Perry(bff), Cobra Starship, Panic At The Disco(just came out with a new awesome record), Paramore The Academy Is…(of course), All Time Low, Gym Class Heroes, and more.

William wrote two new songs. One is called ‘About A Girl’ and the other is ‘Summer Hair = Forever Young’, and he’d never tell me what they’re about…but the way he’s been looking at me…something is up…like he wrote them about me.

“Okay, so, we’ve been working on a new album that’s coming out on August 9th called Fast Times At Barrington High…”William said, everyone cheered. “…Thank you, and I’m gonna sing a couple of songs from it, the first one is ‘About A Girl’, and you can download it on Itunes or hear it on our Myspace. This song is about someone very special to me…we’ve been together for nearly a year now and it’s been amazing.”He said, looking directly at me.

I blushed madly and butterflies filled my stomach.

“Now, the chorus might seem kind of bad…but that’s because the chorus was written when we first met…when I didn’t know if she even liked me or not…but anyway…here it goes.”He said, signaling Chizzy to start playing the guitar.

“One song about a girl
Can't breathe when I'm around her
I'll wait here everyday
In case she scratch the surface
She’ll never notice

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl

Last night I knew what to say
But you weren't there to hear it
These lines so well rehearsed
Tongue tied and overloaded
You’ll never notice

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl

I'm not in love
This is not your song
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl

To be loved, to be loved
What more could you ask for?
To be loved, to be loved
Everyone wants to be loved
To be loved
What more could you ask for?
To be loved, to be loved
Everyone…

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl

I'm not in love
This is not your song
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl”


I found myself smiling by the end of the song and he caught my eyes and smiled at me.

“This next one, Summer Hair = Forever Young, is about the same girl…it’s more of a happier, poppy song…I hope you like it.”He said, directing it more towards me when he looked at me.

”We're crashing cars we used to share
with summer girls
with summer hair
we're making plans for you to start
but the party's busted up
before it even starts

i'll never let you go
it's not over yet
tell me you'll remember
forever young
i'll never let you go
it's not over yet
you and me forever
forever young
we're forever young

stop making plans, start making sense
don't you believe a word they said
i got sparked up like a book of matches
falling through the night
rising from the ashes

i'll never let you go
it's not over yet
tell me you'll remember
forever young
i'll never let you go
it's not over yet
you and me forever
forever young
we're forever young

don't come any closer
don't tell me it's over
don't kiss me goodbye
here we are, am i taking this too hard?
don't say that it's easy
The hardest part is leaving
don't you wonder why...
suddenly, we're all walking out

i'll never let you go
don't ever forget
tell me you'll remember
forever young
i'll never let you go
it's not over yet
you and me forever
forever young
we're forever young
we're forever young
we're forever young


Everyone cheered and their acoustic set was over and they finally got off stage.

As soon as William got to where I was, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him until we were panting for air.

“So you liked the songs huh?”He said, smiling.

“Yes, very much…now tell me Mr. Beckett…”

“Yes Ms. Baker?”

“Who is the special girl you wrote those beautiful songs for?”I said, cocking my head.

“You’ll have to see!”He said, scooping me up in his arms and running to his bus, locking the door to the bunks and setting me on our bunk.

I giggled as he crawled on top of me and began kissing my lips, my jawline and then down my neck.

I clutched his newly cut hair in my fingers, loving the feeling of his lips on my heated skin.

He elegantly slipped my bikini top off and began kissing my chest, making me moan and whimper with impatience. I trailed my nails down his back, sighing, and William laughed against my skin, make me shudder in a good way.

“You really want this hmm?”He said, smirking and kissing me.

“Yes.”I sighed, looking into his bright brown eyes.

“I’m sorry we haven’t been able to do much of this lately.”He said, trailing his fingertips down my sides.

I giggled and squirmed underneath him.

“It’s okay Bilvy…laugh…stop doing that…Haha!”I said, laughing as he tickled me.

“Stop doing what?”He said, still tickling me. “OH! This…?”He said, tickling me even more.

“Yes…no more!”I said.

“More? Okay.”He said.

He kept tickling me until I couldn’t breathe and my sides were hurting from laughing so hard.

“Just be lucky you don’t have any tickle spots.”I said, mock seriousness in my voice when he finally stopped.

“Oh, I do…just none that are visible.”He said, smirking.

I blushed and giggled, then kissed his lips.

“Want me to continue ravishing you?”He said, with a sexy smile on his lips.

I bit my lip and nodded.

He complied and slowly slid off his homemade “I’m So Tight, Emo Kids Wear Me As Pants” t-shirt and I helped with his skinny jeans and he helped me with my shorts, so I was only wearing my black lacy panties and he was wearing his boxers.

We took our time kissing each others semi-naked body, teasing and pleasuring each other until we finally got our underwear off, the only piece of clothing that was separating us.

I moaned softly and clutched onto him as he gently thrusted into me, locking his eyes on mine. We kept each others gaze while we made slow, gentle love.

When we were spent, he slid out of me and laid down beside me.

We snuggled up and I sighed as he intertwined our fingers.

“So…”He started, but I cut him off.

“That was…amazing.”I breathed. He smiled.

“Yeah, it really was.”He said, kissing my neck.

“Mmhmm.”I said.

“So…tonight, the Cobras, FOB and a few other bands on the tours are having a bonfire/barbeque…wanna go?”He said.

I nodded.

“What time?”I said, looking up at him.

“Hmm…”He said, glancing at the small clock in his bunk. “..Seven…I think.”

“Oh, okay.”I said, kissing him.

-Later On That Night-

It was almost time for the bonfire and I was getting my clothes out to wear. I felt two arms wrap around my waist as I began to put on my shorts and I stood up straight. I felt lips on my neck and knew it was William.

“God, Kelsi, I love you.”He said, nuzzling my neck with his soft lips.

I sighed. “I love you too baby…now shoo! I gotta get dressed.”

“What? It’s not like I haven’t seen you naked before.”He said.

I blushed and rolled my eyes. “Shoo Bilvy.”I said.

He sighed, defeated, and I smacked his butt as he went back to the front lounge.

I smiled and shook my head as I closed the door and finally put on my shorts that I had made by cutting up one of my pairs of skinny jeans and I put on my Emo Hello Kitty gray hoodie that was form fitting over my bikini top. I put on my All Star Converses and I put on some eyeliner, mascara, some glitter dust on my eyelids, I put on some cherry chapstick and some bubblegum pink lipgloss.

I put on my Clandestine Bat necklace that William had given to me and I finally went to the front lounge where everyone else was.

“Ready to go?”I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story