AU. Set after OotP. Harry Potter discovers some intersting facts about his family and new allies that might help him win against Voldemort.
- This got my attention. I can't really say whether I liked it or not, there wasn't enough to go on but I'm interested in see what else you have in store for this story. I can promise to read your next installment. The faster you update, the faster I can give a proper review.
- Since you said you knew it was short that is fine. But you should have told us what he is even if not who he is. For example is he a Wizard, Vamp, Wolf, Mugggle Etc. I stll think this was a good job for a first time and hope to see more soon thanks for writting. This is just what I think and hope it helps down the road.
- Rather short, but attention-grabbing start to things. You may have to re-upload to get the full chapter to show properly. It's certianly an intriguing and interesting start, esp. with Dumbles musings, and I look forward to seeing the full chapter and then the ones which follow.
- I agree with everyone else, Very good for a first timer.
I also agree that I want to see a update soon. A cliffhanger mystery begs
for more clues than a powerful man that unnerves Dumbledore enough, that he DOESN'T try get to #4 first, to stop him.
And claims Harry is one of his?:
Head of a group that his parents were part of,
Harry's an experiment, alien, X-man, etc.
Please, don't keep us hanging to long (puppy dog eyes).
Again, thanks for a good read.
May the MUSES always be with you!!!
- nothing annoys me more then short chapters, i know you want to create mystery and whatnot, but just like any good author you need to learn to provide some meat to the chapter, before you give us a cliffy. otherwise, try and combine a cliffy chapter, with a scene break where you could have showed what either voldy or the ministry were doing.
please don't take this the wrong way, but chapters like this, show little planning, and little to no skill when it comes to writing...
i hope you the best, i hope you have this planned, and i look forward to seeing you ideas.